ever have a one night stand?

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever had a one night stand? What were the circumstances?

I have had about a dozen most of which occured in college. I guess you consider that my slut period!This one girl I met a bar I took back to my dorm. I actually banged her while my roommmate was passed out in the next bed. She got off and I got off (twice actually). After we were done I dropped her off.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I unfortunately have had quite a few....Most when I was younger and dumber....Never really been the relationship type....I like to be free as the wind....Much better now....If I have a one night stand now, I end up being good friends with the person and never want to hook up with them again....Now I have too many good friends and not enough sex....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No i never have, but i love women who know what they want and go get it and also have the courage to do it without being paraniod as i would be.

There is too many diseases and untrustworthy people to have a one night stand, not only do you have to worry about getting pregnant and STD's but also that the other person isnt some kind of crazed lunatic or rapest or ssomethig horrible

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
nope... that a single one
and trust me... if there would be a girl that would like to spend the night with me thne I surely wouldnt let be a one night stand... cause... I dont want to live lonely till the rest of my pathetic life

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, lots of times.

It is the "no strings attached" part that makes it enjoyable.

Once, I slept with a woman and the next day she began to tell me I should not do this, that and the other. One night and few orgasms and she thinks she owns me. And it wasn't such a great fuck either.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunately yes, esp. when I was young and dumb and full of cum.
Not something I'm proud of. Have more respect of myself now days.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
i have had a couple, one was in europe....though we hung out all week, but then had to seperate cause we had two different agendas, and another would have been more then once had my current gf not come back into my life.

so i could say I have had 3, but under different circumstances i would only have had 1

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, lots of 'em. Some I even remembered to pick up my underwear

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I've never had. I do not think it is immoral, it is just not my style. I like feeling love inside me, slowly getting to know her, and after courting her.

In any event this is all over now: i found the girl of my dreams, and cannot wait to marry her.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I am surprised with some of these responses. People in the Real World, always seem so proud of their "conquests". Apparently, this is just lies.

I don't see where the shame or disgust comes from. I would not have one, because I prefer to get to know my sexual experiences first, but I can understand two people, equally interested in the other sexually, getting together after a few drinks and going buck wild.