Ever have an experience with a curious straight guy?

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did it go well? Did the straight guy back out halfway through or anything like that? Were limits preset?
I'm dying to try some stuff but have not a hint how to start at my own pace and not frustrate the gentleman involved.

Please share your experience.

richardfitswell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one experience with a friend who came out to me years ago that he was gay and a chubby chaser. I wasn't getting any action and was a little curious to suck a dick. We rented a motel room, took a shower and then took turns sucking eachother. I think it was more uncomfortable for him. It was hard for him to get an erection and wanted to swallow my cumulative, but got really uncomfprtable when I came in his mouth. We stopped then. He wasn't very experienced, and is a shy person, so that may have been why.

I consider myself heterosexual because I can't imagine having a relationship or find myself emotionally attracted to men, but since labels seem to be important here, you can assign any that you want to me.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to all the above........"I can't believe I'm doing this." "Why am I doin this." "My wife is gonna kill me." Please shut up and cum already. That's how I felt.

Just enjoy it to the fullest, and realize that you made the decision to do it well before yu did it. Enjoy the moment and don't fuck it up for anyone. If youwanna regret it....do it well after the guy is gone. But my suggestion is to let it sit in your head for a few days or at leats til the next time yu get horny. Then decide if it was a bad ideal.

Reactions: cmnm247

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the interesting thing about my exps were they were always more of a surprise to me, than something I plotted or hoped for. Being kinda shy, its hard to imagine hitting on a buddy that I know is str8. Ive always known I was bi, but was too afraid to act on it. But my experience, although limited, confirms that some str8 guys are curious about other guys. And given the right setting, things can happen that I still believe (despite the banter of those who are bitter and jaded) are innocent curiosities being explored.

Of my exps, it was always, always based on hearing that a) I supposedly had a really big dick, b) both parties were "trashed-otherwise impaired" and c) knowing that by nature Im pretty reserved and generally quiet and theyre secret curiosity or desire was safe with me. I mean, who would I tell?

Given some of my exps, the fantasies i hear people talk about or fantasize about having, I guess Im a really lucky bastard. Perhaps being a ShyGuy does have it's benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: [ under review ]

skm32us

Expert Member
Media
Rock Hill (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it did go well , im bi, and it was his first experience with another guy , so i just yold him he was in control, and i would follow his lead, he relaxed more and even gave me directions on what he liked and how he liked it, and he was howling when he came.

D_MaxVonBigwow

Experimental Member
Media
Yup. Really devout christian boy, got drunk at a party and started hugging me loads and kissing my neck, rubbing his crotch against mine. Then he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck my mouth, so we went upstairs and I blew him in the bathroom. He had a nice sized cock, too. But he was skinny as hell, so maybe that made it look bigger...

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
"Str8" guys who are curious are always nervous regardless of the situation. My best advice is to go at a slower speed than you would normally. It may start with a kiss then move to wank then mutual, then suck, then mutual suck. Anything beyond this is really hard to predict. But again follow their lead and enjoy yourself. This is what you wanted.

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am one of those curious "straight" guys.
never been with another man .....

yet. :wink:

without going into much detail, as curious, and eager as I am to experiment.
I always find myself changing my mind last minute, to be frank, I believe it has a lot to do with me over-thinking.

the temptation is there, yet I resist to go forth with urge. it frustrates me at times to be honest. being nervous doesn't help. I wish it were easy to just let go, and just do it. but for me, it's more complicated than that obviously.

Last edited:

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media

I always find myself changing my mind last minute, to be frank, I believe it has a lot to do with me over-thinking.

the temptation is there, yet I resist to go forth with urge. it frustrates me at times to be honest. being nervous doesn't help. I wish it were easy to just let go, and just do it. but for me, it's more complicated than that obviously.

I think this happens with everyone, at least myself, regardless of whether it is sex with a man or woman. I over think the situation and freak out. Dammit why can't we all be whores.

mwb123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too am one of those straight guys. Many times I've been so so tempted. I cam with guys all the time, but can never bring myself to meet up.

I tend to lose the 'want' to do it once I've cum. I can't be the only one that when you're horny as hell, everything and anyone becomes an option, but once I've released that feeling totally goes away.

I have also been curious about getting my cock sucked by another guy. Any str8/curious guys here have experiences or stories they care to share?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You'll know when your ready. Don't create a situation you'll regret later.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just blew a guy that was bragging about how he was straight while on cam and IMing, but wanted a guy to blow him, all the while claiming he was Not Gay&#8230;.. he just wanted a blow job from a guy. A couple of guys said they would do that on cam but failed to show. I volunteered, and he took me up on my offer, to blow him on cam, which I"ve never done . He was a very straight guy. I gave him a loving blow job. One that I would have loved to have received, and he just Loved It&#8230;.. posting, afterwards, that it was the best BJ that he had ever gotten. I guess I did him right, <G>.
He soon posted that he had just gotten the best &#8230; blabla bla and wanted to do it again.
He has rarely been on line since, though, he was on line all the time before that BJ on cam.
Do you think he will contact me again? Give him a couple of weeks, I think he will&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are so many stories yet next to impossible for a straight guy who wishes to remain discrete to actually hook up with someone. How did you guys make the connection?

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my close friends is curious and thought of maybe trying something but he suddenly freaks out and backs out, but he still gets touchy sometimes. He wanted to find a girl to have a threesome way as a way of maybe "bridging" to experiment, but that has yet to happen.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has rarely been on line since, though, he was on line all the time before that BJ on cam.
Do you think he will contact me again? Give him a couple of weeks, I think he will………
Yes
tend to agree with you, just give him those few weeks to let the beauty of it all sink in .. if y dont hear from him, well his loss really huh?

yougotblonked
Then he came, and he completely freaked out. We don't talk anymore. He reckons I seduced him.

aaahh matey, feel fr y..dont allow the supposed guilt hes possibly inadvertently laying on you..all BS, in a nice way, he must have enjoyed it all heaps, poor fella really... feel sorry fr him actually.