Ever have an experience with a curious straight guy?

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't speak for other men, but for me. What keeps me from pursuing physical interaction with other men? Nerves, for one. As dumb as that may sound. Two? Is fear, of some sort. Not scared of being with another man, but scared of the possible repercussions. Will I like it? Or Won't I? I'll never know until I try, this I understand.

After much consideration, I realized I lust for the physical with men, not interested in any emotional connection or relationship for the time-being. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm not saying I never would, I'm just saying, at this point in my life. I'm not interested in men for that purpose.

Labels are irrelevant to me, I don't like to put myself in a box as such. I just say, I am who I am.

Which leads me to question myself, is it wrong for myself to lust for men just for their physique, and the purpose of fulfilling my curiosity?

The main thing that has kept me from experimenting, is I've never had someone come on to me, or had any instances in my life where me and another guy have even fooled around in the slightest. As much as I yearn and would like to experiment. I haven't the slightest idea where or how to start, I've gone as far as signing up here, and a few other sights to open up, and talk to people about this exact issue. Every-time I come close to connecting or planned something, I backed-out last minute. Due to nerves, fear, anxiety ... call it whatever you'd like.

@Deno, I do know what I want. Approaching men for sex, or sexual favors isn't something I'm familiar with :wink: ... but you're right, I am not going to force something to happen.

As for regrets, we live once. I've done, and regretted many a thing in my past. Not to say that I'll regret experimenting once it does happen, but if it does happen to turn out that way, I'll at least be able to live with myself knowing that I went through with it.

With that being said, I feel that I would regret NOT experimenting with another man, because like I said. I know what I want.

At times, the curiosity and lust reaches unimaginable levels. I'm not going to fight urges and feelings that occur naturally.

- chungster

Hey there,

I am one of those 'straight guys', and like you, Chungster, I say I am because exactly like you I cannot imagine sharing something with a guy that goes beyond friendship.
However, I am attracted to the physical part. For years I have jerked off to vids or pics of guys sucking dicks, I like watching a pic of a big dick, etc.

I however have made a move on it, after years of fantasies. I found out in my 20's that I had a nice dick, so I started posting pics on the internet. On this French website, people were sending me messages saying my dick looked nice and they wanted to play, but I turned them down saying I did not do live.

Until a guy (with awesome pics) insisted and when I refused, proposed that we cam together. So we did. Man, that cock and balls. I wanted to reach and touch the package.

So finally I went to his place. I was sooo nervous. He opened the door naked, his big package hanging just like that and I fondled it on the spot.
Then we started playing, jerking each other, doing some cock to cock. It was nice!
And at some point I had his big balls hanging mere centimeters from my face, so I said what the fuck and licked them. He saw I was ok for some sucking action, so he sucked my cock, and we 69 till we both came.

It was really fun. It felt real good, but I did not feel changed, I did not feel anything for the guy. I thanked him, got dressed and left.
It was just fun play, with absolutely nothing beyond that. We played with our dicks and it felt good.

Since then I have played with like ten guys, never going beyond sucking, never kissing or cuddling or anything. I never felt a hint of emotional attraction to any of these guys. I have played sometimes more than once with the same dude, but they're just sex friends.

So from my experience I can say this much: you can be straight and have fun with guys. And fuck labels :p

Reactions: Wine0

Any curious guys that have actually taken the leap want to share their stories? Did you regret the experience, enjoy it, still do it? Could you tell it was a guy sucking, was it better than a girl?

I ask because I am close to taking the leap myself

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
I too am one of those straight guys. Many times I've been so so tempted. I cam with guys all the time, but can never bring myself to meet up.

I tend to lose the 'want' to do it once I've cum. I can't be the only one that when you're horny as hell, everything and anyone becomes an option, but once I've released that feeling totally goes away.

I know EXACTLY how you feel man, im the exact same unfortunately :(

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, I did take the leap, so I'd say "do it", guys.

Don't force anything, don't go push your limitsd and don't do anything you don't want to do. But it's worth to give a try, no doubt.

Reactions: Wine0

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am surprised just how many guys seem curious. I would say almost half the time I have been in a situation where the guy is nude with me (gym, sauna, steam) there is action of some type. Many times its either mutual jack off or they want to give a hand job to me and just watch the size. No kissing or deep play...but getting off together is not uncommon. I never think they are really gay...juts horny and curious and like the power play exchange.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a normal-sized guy who would LOVE to suck a huge one. I've never done anything like that and I'm not attracted to guys otherwise, but I've got some real oral urges when it comes to the 9-inchers or bigger. It's mostly submissive, I don't want to make out with a guy or have sex in any other way, and I definitely don't want any reciprocation. I just want him to shove that thing in my face, blow his load and tell me it's time to leave.

Can't explain it, but I'd love to try it and see what it is like.

MY thoughts exactly.

It's comforting to know there are others out there with this same thing going on.
I feel the same way. I've posted ads on here & Craigslist, but haven't received any responses from any guys that don't want to reciprocate in some way. What's a curious straight guy gotta do to suck a big cock & receive a facial w/nsa these days?

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Got to find the right website I guess.

I posted my curious straight dick on a french webiste aptly named ma-queue.com (my-cock.com, literally), and I got invitations to play every week. I hear bi and gay guys are turned on by and all over straight guys so you should not have too much trouble, one you have a good website for that kind of meet and play.

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Craigslist is a freak show.
I'm in NYC and I can't make it happen either. I'm going to keep subtly trying, though.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somehow I think the curious buddy is closer than you think. Use your intuition, steer the conversation in certain ways, be open with nudity....when amongst friends. That has been my experience.

D_mvnu56s

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was overseas at the time in the UK coming back from Aberdeen on the train. This fella I was chatting to on the train decided that I should sit directly opposite him when his buddy got off at the stop. The minute I sat down he started forcing his legs to rub hard against mine. Not just a casual rub, an actual grinding motion. He was texting on his iphone "so i thought". He then nervously handed me his phone and told me to read his mates message. This guy was actually writing this for me... It read.... "My dick is so hard right now which is weird, cause I don't go guys." Any chance of a handjob in the toilet shortly? I looked at him, and laughed. But sadly I backed out from nerves. We got to the final leg of the journey 3 hours later of grinding our legs against each other and him at times pressing his foot into my hardened dick. But that is as far as it got.

Reactions: [ under review ]

Clyoung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sucked a straight guy in my car, in his dorm parking lot. He was huge, nine inches. He said it was fine, but wasn't the same as a girl. It was still pretty hot. Though actually I didn't know he was straight till after. He claimed to have been with guys before

Reactions: [ under review ]

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's all the fear over, if you don't mind my asking?

I would like a JO bud I think. I think one of the main problems is all of the people you meet tend to be people online. There is nothing wrong with people online, I love the community of this site. But usually its not someone you've had ample contact with in any way that asks to meet up.

To be fair I've planned on meeting up with more than one woman from the internet, and have never went through with it. I guess I'm just a little timid when it comes to people I have never seen face to face.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. Really devout christian boy, got drunk at a party and started hugging me loads and kissing my neck, rubbing his crotch against mine. Then he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck my mouth, so we went upstairs and I blew him in the bathroom. He had a nice sized cock, too. But he was skinny as hell, so maybe that made it look bigger...
What the hell

And that worked?

If I told a chick I wanted to mouth fuck her Id probably be beaten by the police

Hanzhanz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if telling a chick that will get ya beat man,

Can't knock it till ya try it ya know?

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have with two guys.

one was one of the worst experiences ever. He wanted me to do all kinds of crazy things for him... things his wife would not even do. Like if she won't do it, what in gods green earth makes you think I will? Anyways without getting into detail, I'll just say it was bad.