Ever have sex with a butt plug in your ass?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone has ever had sex with their girlfriend / boyfriend while they also had a butt plug up their ass. I'm talking about normal male / female sex here.

For men, I think it'd make them cum a lot faster. For women, I think they'd get a good idea of what double penetration is like by doing this.

The last girl I was fucking, I had always meant to try this, but before I got around to it, she left me and didn't want to have sex anymore, the bitch.

Just wondering.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I have and it's GREAT! My favorite is my Aneros Progasm. Really gives the prostate a vigorous massage during the pelvic floor contractions that accompany orgasm. Makes it much more intense. My wife will sometimes insert it during fellatio and slowly pull it out as I climax...but that's only when she wants an extra helping of cum...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have with a number of different butt plug sizes both in her and myself. I have this vibrating/inflatable butt plug that I inserted into myself and the vibrations drove me crazy. But when I inflated it, it pressed against my prostate and almost sent me over the edge. I had the girl inflate and deflate the plug while I fucked her. When I pulled out to cum, I shot over her head.

Another time I used it on her and did the same trick (while fucking her doggy style) and it made her pussy get tight and then open up as I pumped. Crazy feeling.

Then this one couple I was with used it up her ass while I fucked her. He was trying to open her up so he could go up her ass. The idiot tried to pull it out without releasing the air out and about wrecked her ass. She dug her nails into my shoulders and screamed.