Ever have sex with a real Celebrity?

nawlinssbigboy

Just Browsing
Media
Gosh...Guess who this is. I was in the Waikiki Hyatt Regency during happy hour and this well know old-time actor (who is still quite handsome) loved the fact that there was still on last shaft of sunlight coming through and hitting me in the face. He said that it was cool that I was "Naturally handsome". We proceeded upstairs and had better sex than I expected and my most memorable moment was when he told me that "having sex with him was like beating off" because he and I resembled each other: dark hair, blue eyes (not sure of his/mine are blue)...classiclly handsome. The funny thing is that through the years, people have actually said I look like him...Over and over again And I consider that a compliment. Nice guy...Bad boy here...Still! (Got more stories if ya like...here's a hint...Miracle Gro!) Bye

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago I met a well-known singer/songwriter in a bar in New Orleans, and though I wasn't that attracted to him, he pursued me and we ended up in his hotel room. Obviously he wasn't handsome, but he had a descent medium build, and was surprisingly hairy -- furry even. His average-sized uncut cock looked very inviting and after some preliminaries we settled into a 69 position which soon turned into a horror show!!

First I was assaulted with the overpowering stench of feces! and to my chagrin, as I went down on him, I saw that the hair between his crack was as long or longer than the hair on his abdomen/chest, and dangling from it was the largest collection of "dingleberries" :eek: :eek: :eek: I had ever seen in my life. Luckily he wasn't interested in anal sex, and I was able to move away from his crotch fairly quickly without saying anything.

It was not the type of celebrity encounter one would fantasize about and until now, I have not shared this anecdote.
Ewe. Poor judgement. Star fucker! lol You 'obviously' shagged Austin Powers. "Yeah, baybay." EEEEWWWWE. !!!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My therapist "dated" David Duchovny in the early 80's when they were in college together.....is that close enough???.....Now come on, his wife tea Leoni is butcher than he is..can you say "marriage of convenience"?
do Tea and David (mulder) do bi threesomes?

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gosh...Guess who this is. I was in the Waikiki Hyatt Regency during happy hour and this well know old-time actor (who is still quite handsome) loved the fact that there was still on last shaft of sunlight coming through and hitting me in the face. He said that it was cool that I was "Naturally handsome". We proceeded upstairs and had better sex than I expected and my most memorable moment was when he told me that "having sex with him was like beating off" because he and I resembled each other: dark hair, blue eyes (not sure of his/mine are blue)...classiclly handsome. The funny thing is that through the years, people have actually said I look like him...Over and over again And I consider that a compliment. Nice guy...Bad boy here...Still! (Got more stories if ya like...here's a hint...Miracle Gro!) Bye
Oh please don't say it's him: http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5539/JamesWhitm_Ausse_11818893_400.jpg

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have slept in the same bed (more than once) with someone who slept with Rutger Hauer who is apparently is an American actor. And I've had fantastic sex with the former boyfriend of an American idol contestant, who achieved what I think could be described as notoriety. And I had a boyfriend who was picked up once by George Michael, but who hasn't?

I think they could probably be described as celeb caste offs.

But my lips are sealed in any case.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few years ago I met a well-known singer/songwriter in a bar in New Orleans, and though I wasn't that attracted to him, he pursued me and we ended up in his hotel room. Obviously he wasn't handsome, but he had a descent medium build, and was surprisingly hairy -- furry even. His average-sized uncut cock looked very inviting and after some preliminaries we settled into a 69 position which soon turned into a horror show!!

First I was assaulted with the overpowering stench of feces! and to my chagrin, as I went down on him, I saw that the hair between his crack was as long or longer than the hair on his abdomen/chest, and dangling from it was the largest collection of "dingleberries" :eek: :eek: :eek: I had ever seen in my life. Luckily he wasn't interested in anal sex, and I was able to move away from his crotch fairly quickly without saying anything.

It was not the type of celebrity encounter one would fantasize about and until now, I have not shared this anecdote.

ROFL!!!!!! 'dingleberries'???? ROFL thats HOT! So thats what they are called, thanks for sharing the story, you can write

I have been with a famous French celebrity:D It was pretty hot!

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hooked up with Cookie Monster several years ago. Sesame Street On Ice was in town and I didn't know until the next morning that the well built guy with the perfectly sculpted legs that I picked up in the bar was the skater who wore the Cookie Monster costume.

Cookie is certainly a celebrity. If you think otherwise you are a half-wit.

When he ate you, did he go: "PE-NIS!!" AM-YUM-YAMYUM-YUM... and splattered everywhere??

Reactions: dnzer1

1941freddie3804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While living in Cincinnati quite a few years back, I ran into George Maharis, star of TV's Route 66 at a crusie park called Mt. Airy Forest. He was just standing there along a foot path with his dick hanging down the leg of his dress pants. I passed him and brushed it and went on my way. He followed and I gave him a blow job I bet he still remembers. He wasn't huge, but had a nice size. He later did a Play Girl man of the month spread. I believe his mother lived in one of the burbs and he was home for a visit.

Reactions: Mensch1351

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since everyone else is confessing, I'll fire away too....

I went to high school with a cute guy who became an actor (we'll call him D.L., and even though it's fitting, he's way past D-List! lol) in a few gay flicks and an MTV movie... nothing too special. We struck up a friendship over the past few years, and I knew he was waffling back and forth with his sexuality (and serious drug use too). Well, I came over to hang out.. he was stoned.. one thing lead to another, and BAM: that high school fantasy came true. Well... not in some dream-like way, but hey, it was decent. lol

I wondered for a long time what he was packing, and well, he was completely average. Not too bad though. But still, I think afterward, him saying, "Now don't go falling in love with me," sort of made sure that didn't happen. lol We still talk though... but really, I'd rather sleep with someone who could REALLY make me scream! lol

Oh, and apparently, I have an "ass just like a fuckin' pussy, dude".... yeah, how eloquent....