Ever have those days when......

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your balls get bigger and heavier than normal and you just have to jackoff no matter where you are?? happened in the car on the way home from the beach yesterday so I just pulled over and..mmmmmm

Last edited:

hotheadguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure about the huge balls bit, but the desperate urge to jack off.... doesn't it happen to all of us?

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
i totally get the ball thing. i normally hang low and heavy (and they're pretty large) but some days it's just out of control; normally if i'm super horny and freeballing!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. It goes with the territory. We are men, we have cocks and balls. It is a primal urge and needs to be addressed and satisfied one way or another. A good wank is of course the quickest and probably most personally responsible way to do just hat.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some days its won't stay soft and once in a blue moon its just something to piss out of....

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i totally get the ball thing. i normally hang low and heavy (and they're pretty large) but some days it's just out of control; normally if i'm super horny and freeballing!

You may well have to post a photo of that so we can get a handle on your problem. ;)

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Almost the same thing happened to me today. While my GF and I just had sex last night, my balls were heavy and I was ready to hump anything I could today. I felt like I was 18 again, I was getting hard from just about anything. I went to an NFL game today and got home a little over an hour and a half ago, our kids had already eaten and were occupied, so we told them mom and dad had to talk, so we went into our bedroom, locked the door and had a quickie which will tied me over until later tonight.

D

deleted405852

I've been having those days more frequently since the new year began.
Hell just yesterday I had to stop at a theatre and do it till I was satisfied.
It's the oddest thing, the urge just hits me and I try fighting it but suddenly everyone around arouses me once im in that state.