ever have women see it and say no way

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had it happen but that didnt stop me.

Every guy knows when a woman says no, she really means yes. (just kidding)

Honestly though, a few have said no, but they always give it a try. Asking a girl for anal is another story.....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, for sure I'm not a men with a monster one, 9"ups..but I can't picture women not even trying it if the only big obstacle is the lenght, because it will not fit anyways all inside...

But I can understand a refusal of monster girths 7" ups.

Most average women have the potencial to receive large penises, and few large the few extra larges. And there are the trully small ones that can't acomodate more than their capacities.

The choice to not receive is maybe because they do not crave it..than if you have this situation going on be smart and use time at your favor by tempting her, entice her, excite her...let her crave it to receive it .

Doing the oposite as offering to her let her take it...as her own challenge. :cool:

Nico Brox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have been told av "few" times that my dick is to big. So yes it is a problem. But I must and can live with it. That`s life.

Big greetings from Norway

Nico :smile: :1244:

Nothing was ever said except maybe a brief tight scream as blood slowly filled it. Rarely touched, no chance of oral, no chance of even forcing the head in when they were driven to try. Once they had me though, they wouldn't give me up without a fight.

*shrugs* ...a fortunate dilemma for this once minute man.

In inventively artistic hands, lesbian love would eventually turn out to be a consuming, unforgettable and amazing experience.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still can't understand this, I'm not 100% sure I ever will.

I can't see any reason in the world to say no outright because of size, maybe "OMFG its huge, we're going to have to take things slow and maybe work on things a little first, but sure we'll give it a go" but just saying no is hurtful, rude and uncalled for as far as I'm concerned.

If women are happy to take your drinks, happy to go home with you and happy to make a start, then your size should never put an end to things, ofc there are other factors that could, but being too lazy/worried to even try because you don't THINK it will fit isn't right.
Not every woman is so open minded like you.You are a sweet lady...........:wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not every woman is so open minded like you.You are a sweet lady...........:wink:

One of Britain's finest for sure Uncut.

For the record - three flat refusals and more tries and failed. But it hasn't happened since I turned thirty, so I presume it's more common with youger women.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im an easy going guy. My main concern is the womans pleasure. Even before my own. I learned young that i get pleasure out of giving pleasure. So there are other things to do to have fun if she feels uncomfortable with my size inside her.:smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im an easy going guy. My main concern is the womans pleasure. Even before my own. I learned young that i get pleasure out of giving pleasure. So there are other things to do to have fun if she feels uncomfortable with my size inside her.:smile:

Are we twins, big man?

I still can't understand this, I'm not 100% sure I ever will.

I can't see any reason in the world to say no outright because of size, maybe "OMFG its huge, we're going to have to take things slow and maybe work on things a little first, but sure we'll give it a go" but just saying no is hurtful, rude and uncalled for as far as I'm concerned.

If women are happy to take your drinks, happy to go home with you and happy to make a start, then your size should never put an end to things, ofc there are other factors that could, but being too lazy/worried to even try because you don't THINK it will fit isn't right.

It happens, you seem a person of moral standards, who will endeavour to meet the challenge...

I personally find it difficult to understand why others are not like me... but indeed they are not, and that is something I will have to accept in order to even consider solving.

You wished to achieve it, and you went to achieve. Others... do not even care to bother ;)

amen.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its called trust. Going about it this way i earned their trust. They realize i wont hurt them . So they are relaxed...........:smile:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im an easy going guy. My main concern is the womans pleasure. Even before my own. I learned young that i get pleasure out of giving pleasure. So there are other things to do to have fun if she feels uncomfortable with my size inside her. :smile:

Its called trust. Going about it this way i earned their trust. They realize i wont hurt them . So they are relaxed...........:smile:

Hit the nail on the head I would say. As related in the thread on what created my own interest in well endowed guys - that was my absolute first (and very positive) experience with xl-sizes. Without trust or knowing that the guy I was with was as interested in my own pleasure as his I would never, ever have considered it - especially as it really was the proverbial "first time".

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hit the nail on the head I would say. As related in the thread on what created my own interest in well endowed guys - that was my absolute first (and very positive) experience with xl-sizes. Without trust or knowing that the guy I was with was as interested in my own pleasure as his I would never, ever have considered it - especially as it really was the proverbial "first time".
Yes ! I go about this way and everything works out . Im not looking to hurt any woman. I want to make them feel pleasure not pain.........:cool:

LOONY8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well kinda, sinse i´m a grover it takes a while before it gets big, ;P
a girl once wanted to see how big it was and i said sure no probs, whiped it out and she was taking it cool thinking ooh its not that big at all. well it grew and in the end it was not so small at all

arty

Just Browsing
Media
I have been turned down many times one girl I started to fuck she told me she could not take my size it hurt her, another one I could not get the head of my cock in, there was a time I was told it hurts but I love it.It made me feel a freak at times but I am happy to have a large cock.