ever have women see it and say no way

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah... i've had the range of responses. i've only had one girl (and i say this because we were still young... freshman in college) outright say no way... and she just gave me an HJ. i've had several occasions where the women have have been very apprehensive, but have always been into trying. and like uncut said... they all know that i'm into their pleasure as much if not more than mine... so it's all about patience and taking your time and making the woman know that its ok to communicate and tell whats she feels. there are so many ways to work up to her feeling comfortable with the size.

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You bet, it's happened to me, but usually when I was younger and always on what was going to be just a one-night stand. The girl at the bar who's liquored-up and ready to go home with just about anybody is apparently often easily "shocked." My theory is, she's with a stranger and there's no feeling of trust or affection -- merely lust. Combine that with suddenly coming face to face with a huge member and it was apparently easy to express the first thought that came to mind, "I'm NOT fucking anything that big." Now, the times I recall this occuring the date in question didn't view a limp cock.... I was fully hard and that sight -- with no warning -- may have been too much to take under the circumstances.

Still, I learned my lesson. Even with the one-nighters that were successful... and I had a bunch... I learned that pickng up a woman in a bar and then just fucking her wasn't my style... the post-coitus "cuddling" (or leaving) and the awkwardness of the next morning I were encounters I wanted to avoid. Besides, what if she was a great fuck but ugly? What if she loved the sex, but I didn't like her? The solution? I began to meet women I really LIKED. Girls with looks, brains and a sense of humor. Getting to know someone over two or three dates created that amazing sexual tension. Thus, when it came time to "unleash" these girls were ready. By this time, even the petite, the shy and the reluctant knew me as a good guy and a guy who would be sensitive and caring -- and careful. Sure, a few of these were nervous at first, but once I learned how to be more in tune with what they wanted, I was never turned down again. Of course, that was years ago and today my wife is flat-out in love with me.... AND my wonderfully long and thick meat.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was only after a few women that I found out that I really was larger than average. I thought maybe I'd been turned down because they lost interest before having sex. I have done that myself. One girl at college annoyed the hell out of me... I couldn't stand to be around her, but she was willing. As a virgin at the time I really wanted to try out the sex thing. I took her to my room, and began working on her. We were both half dressed when I realized how much I couldn't stand her, so I took her back to her dorm room. I know it was a dick thing to do, but if we'd had sex she might have thought I liked her. After that experience I couldn't blame women for losing interest in me.

Later, I learned that I was in fact large. I got tired of women doing the "no way could I" thing so I became very upfront about my size. That introduced me to the "I can handle anything" that was really the "let me see it and THEN I'll say no" crowd.

Glad you got the hand/blowjob 8. No it won't happen in exactly the same way, but if you have enough one-night stands it will happen again in similar ways.

skip that!
I'm not one for one-nighters anyway.
:biggrin1:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have had women see it and express concern. But never to where they wouldn't actually go through with it. Various bad experiences have happened thereafter, but I'll save that for another thread I guess.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Too many times. Though nearly all of them still wanted to touch and play with me, just would not allow intercourse with them.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, it usualy ends with a bj or hj.

I call that "the downgrade", when sex was a done deal before she got a gander at its size, after which you have to settle for oral or manual stimulation instead.

A woman's capacity to accomodate a very large penis seems to be mostly mental, if she doesn't think she can take it then she'll tense up and it's like self-fulfilling prophesy. Thank goodness there seem to be plenty who are eager and willing to give it a try.

Though i'm practicing reduction, my flaccid state aint exactly a drop in the bucket either. Though i've never been turned down on my size... they'd rather just pretend it doesn't exist.

I'll probably train something like powerful reiki healing... help keep them energized, relaxed and capable of not being torn asunder... (i'm no massive giant, but still abnormally energetic)
Better hope it works... ;\

The International Center for Reiki Training *studies*

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't imagine saying "no way". I've had a few moments when, after discovering the buried treasure, I was a little daunted by the prospect but I was always up for a challenge. :biggrin1: Chalk it up to the magic of additional lubrication and plenty of foreplay.

Curmudgeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least 5 times. Of course its always the younger ones who say such things. (under 21) so i have decided to stick to ladies that a bit older and it seems to work out better now.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened a couple times with me. The last time was with a co-worker at Pitney Bowes. We had been friends for a while, but weren't in the right situation. We eventually took a trip to a body building contest in Petersburg, Va. I guess I was pretty unprepared...no KY lube! She looked at my dick and said, "can I hold it?" I said sure, and she explained that her husband would surely know if she fucked me. We never dated again, but remained friends.....sorta.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The world needs more women like yourself, this thread actually makes me want to cry.

I've become good friends with a few guys from here because of this topic, one has pretty much given up because he's heard nothing but no for so long, all I can say is, we are out there, keep looking :smile:

whats funny (not in a laughing way) is that so many people are unaware that this happens alot. alot of men (and women) think... 'oh you have a big dick... how lucky'. until you get rejected. people think... oh its a compliment. no really it isn't. like i said... only happened outright to me once, but in almost every case with me... we've had to wait... and work our way up to sex. i consider myself lucky for the women i've been with.

it's nice knowing that there are women who are out there who understand... and this thread helps. :wink:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like all those women who hate because I have larger breasts, I love them dearly, but it really isn't as great as they think it is :mad:

It's probably as much attention they generate, as the actual breasts themselves, that causes the envy. I would imagine that's a double-edged sword too.

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm totally from the same mindset as Kotchanski and mercurialbliss. I can't say i have a long-history of experiences with Monster guys, but when they've revealed themselves to me, I took it as a challenge, new experience, and hopefully positive adventure.

to say no outright could mean you're missing a heck of a lot of fun. and i feel for guys who've been turned down because of that.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's here some experiences about well hung men who got as far as pants coming off and she looks and says, "no way!"

Yup.

I approach her so she can get a better look and ask her if she'd like to hold it.
Still "No !" ?
If she starts to leave I remain nude while helping her gather her stuff. "If you change your mind ...."

If she remains, I sit nearby, non-threatening and ask her why, or initiate with "Is there something wrong with your body ?". There are some myths about being hurt by the pleasure meat not being used properly and there are also real problems with some women accepting oversized. Check the Web. You may have moved too fast.

If you two enjoy being together you can build on being friends and not going "All the way". There are alternative methods of pleasing each other sexually. Take one step at a time. Slow and easy.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm totally from the same mindset as Kotchanski and mercurialbliss. I can't say i have a long-history of experiences with Monster guys, but when they've revealed themselves to me, I took it as a challenge, new experience, and hopefully positive adventure.

to say no outright could mean you're missing a heck of a lot of fun. and i feel for guys who've been turned down because of that.

Hmmm, then... *Flash*... and I hope you don't take that as a challenge to get to the phone first to call the cops. ;)