Ever have ....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rstrnt, Jul 11, 2007.

1. rstrnt

rstrnt New Member

Albums:
    Have any guys here who consider themselves "straight" ever had male/male sex? If so, what did you like or dislike about the experience?

Are there guys here who consider themselves "straight" ever wanted to have a male/male experience, but are to shy to seek it out?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nope.

3. chefman

chefman Member

I have had a few man to man encounters----they were fun and satisfying. If I had to choose I would pick a woman over a man.

4. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Yes I have. I liked it because it felt great.

5. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

As a teen, yes. It was an incredible adventure in sexual awarness. We were 2 young males, experimenting with each others bodies and growing together not only sexualy, but also soulfully.

To this day we are both the best of friends, though that part of our lives ended 30 years ago. I don't regret it one bit.

Today, we are both professional men, well adjusted, with families, etc. The experience we shared didn't make us gay or gay-curious or even think about being gay....( Not that there's anything wrong in being gay ).

Draft saved Draft deleted