Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does it count if half of the other couple was my wife?

There were a couple of years (really, *great* years) when we did the "hotwife" thing and my wife engaged in sex with three other guys a total of 29 times, about half of those alone with the other guy, half were full-participation threesomes with me being the third, and one time in our own bed when I mostly just hung in the background and observed.

Fun times; sorely missed...

Meatn2veg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, have heard it......as I was in the same bed the sex was taking place in.

Went to a friend's house-warming party, got absolutely hammered on Absolut vodka, and was apparently put to bed. (Funnily enough I don't remember that part.) My friend must have thought I was going to be utterly dead to the world for the next 12 hours or something, so when the need for her and one of the other party-goers to have rampant sex became impossible to ignore, they clearly decided her bed was the place to go. Ignore plastered ol' yours truly, who's almost in a coma, because we'll never wake him. Wrong! Woke up to moaning, grunting and a very shaky bed.

Didn't join in, before anyone asks! But have never told my friend how I woke up in her bed on that sexually active night!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I'd replied to this thread looooong ago, but apparently not.
The one time I remember hearing a couple go at it was when I shared an apartment with a roommate when I first got out of college.
He was upstairs in his bedroom when there was a knock on the door. A very pretty young woman (whom I'd not seen before) asked if he was home, I let her in and upstairs she went. A few minutes later I heard some feminine moaning coming through the closed door and down the staircase. Very soon that was followed by the unmistakable sounds of flesh against flesh as they went at it. As this was a first for me, I admit I was curious and stood at the doorway at the bottom of the stairs, where I could clearly hear the sounds of their sex.
Yes, I got a boner, who wouldn't! ;) A short while later, she came downstairs (fully dressed), smiled, and said "Nice to meet you!" and went on her way.

I've stayed at hotels/motels with women before where the walls were fairly thin, the bed squeaked, or the headboard bumped up against the wall, but in those cases it was the people in the other rooms that may have heard us going at it! :D

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Well, we were the ones that were heard. Not much escapes notice in a Mayberry sized town. I used to be with a woman from Germany. Whenever we were at it, and she was feeling good, she'd yodel. The better it felt, the louder she'd yodel. One afternoon, I must have been at my best because she yodeled so loud it scared me.
I had to break up with her. The guys would all nudge me, and women would sheepishly grin,and slip me their phone numbers.

aprg1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first apartment, many years ago had walls that I'm pretty sure were made of Kleenex, spit and hope. You could hear everything from any of the adjoining apartments. The couple that lived above me at least once a week would get into a really big argument and she would hit him. That would lead to him fighting back and the sounds of him choking her. I almost called the cops the first couple of times until I realized along with her gasping for breath, she sounded like she was enjoying it. Five minutes later, EVERY time, they were fucking like rabbits with her yelling at him to fuck her harder. I was in my early 20's and that was my spank sound track for quite a few months!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
freshman year in college I was living in a dorm room with 2 other guys. It was my roommate's birthday. I woke up to the sound of my roommate having sex with his girlfriend in the top bunk across from me. There were moans, rocking and some mumbling. They were definitely fucking. All of a sudden I heard a "boom". The next thing that I heard was "Are you ok?". Someone fell out of the top bunk.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several times but most memorable was a few years ago at a house party with an ex, the party was on a decent piece of property about 5 acres so bunch of people set up tents out back, we set ours and the Ex's BFF set hers up literally right next to ours. The BFF and one of my buddy's were single and seemingly into each other so we worked on hooking them up, later that night me and my ex head to our tent, she got insanely horny when she mixed weed and booze, we're going at it when we hear my friend and the BFF return to her tent, my ex is giving me head when they start getting to it, we hear him say he doesn't have a condom and she tells him to just pull out, so they start to fuck and he lasted maybe 2 mins, i knew from my ex she hadn't been laid in months so she was still gung ho to get some they fooled around a bit more but from the sounds of it he was a one and done minute man, he left to go get a drink and that was that. Me and my ex were able to go for well over and hour at that point in our relationship and we did just that, we'd been going at it for quite a while when we started hearing noises and realized her BFF was masturbating to the sounds of us fucking, something she admitted to later, after that night the BFF always joked about sharing me if the ex ever needed a breather. One thing led to another and one night my ex agreed and we had a threesome

D

deleted1177331

My previous upstairs neighbours used to be very loud, and a thin ceiling.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So many times I've lost count. Roommates having sex in the same dorm room. Couples outside our balcony in a condo complex. When I was stationed at Fort Polk, I lived off post in a trailer park. Someone was always having sex. Camping at the beach one year, the couple next to us hear my girlfriend and I and they started to have sex, only louder. My high school girlfriend's parents didn't know we came home from the movies early... That was awkward. We left quickly and drove around for about 15 minutes before we returned. They were downstairs watching TV.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I have, I wasn't born under a rock! I am not counting the threesomes and sex parties that I participated in, I mean people who were not known by me. Hearing does not have any effect on me, most people are smart enough to have music or TV on during their dalliance, but seeing is totally different. Would I have joined in if asked, fucking oath I would have, like a rat up a drain pipe.