Ever heard another couple having sex ??

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a few times when my housemate had her boyfriend over. It was hot :eek: being woken up to the sound/noises of them in the other room ... I couldn't get to sleep again until they'd finished and I'd jerked off.:biggrin1:

I never have, ironically I have been the person waking someone up for being too loud during sex LOL.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very funny.....hey, we will be in No. Cal in the next couple of weeks-and we will be looking for the scorch marks!

Renee

Now you know where the burn marks on all the sheets of the Holiday Inn and Ramada at the Airport places come from :biggrin1:. Severe traffic, even and especially after the last arrivals.

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A number of years ago. Just after me and the wife had a good hard and longer then normal sexual encounter, we could hear a knocking on the wall as the couple next door were getting into the grove of things. The headboard knocking against the wall got faster and louder, then the woman started to moan. This of course got me and the wife started up again and as we ended they started-up again. And, so it went back and fourth over the next couple of hours. It was the first and one of the few times we had sex more then 4 times in a night, let alone in a day. Well, for the next couple of weeks each time we would see the couple next door all that we four could do was smile from ear to ear.

Reactions: teninchman

aggbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Used to bartend and get home late... got home one night around 3am or so, pulled into the driveway, parked, got out and heard some noise coming from the neighbor's yard... I quietly walked back to the fence and it became obvious, they were going at it in their spa... totally heard her moans, water splashing, and him quietly grunting, "yeah... yeah"... they are a good looking couple so I was hard. Had to go in and take care of myself after that.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few weeks ago in California, we heard a couple as they were apparently ending their fun. We treated them to a few 'night sounds' and a few minutes after we finished they took up again. The sounds went on well into the wee hours.

In the morning, we didn't hear much until late, and then they started up. We returned from a late breakfast as they were leaving. THEY turned out to be two really cute couples!!!

No wonder we were out orgasamed!

Renee

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes i was on a party and fell asleep on the end of a bed and woke up by the movments of them.
Problem was that the girl already had a boyfriend and that boyfriend is a really close friend to the the guy fucking her!
I was thinking if it wouldnt be better if i just didnt do anything and just pretend to be asleep and i did.
Dont think anyone know they did have sex that night except for them and me, and i dont feel the need to tell anyone.

I feelt pretty creepy when i laid there pretending to be asleep though. :eek:
Must have been a little turn on knowing there was a sleeping guy on the other end of the bed hehe... you know, getting caught and so.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At college there was a girl who used to make a lot of noise. Her bf was my mate and he was quite shy and retiring but obviously drove her wild in bed.

auntypat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to hear our neighbours most nights. You could hear the bed springs and then a few uuurrghs. I remember counting the number of thrusts once, it was only 64! Mind you, I'd only have lasted that long with her, she was only small but everything was in the right place. I miss that terrace house....!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, my dad and stepmom. :rolleyes:

Usually it was just hearing bed-banging while I was sitting in the living room (which their bedroom was directly above).

But here's a funny story:

After they had their first child together, they kept the crib in their bedroom, along with baby monitor.

One day, the monitor speaker was in the kitchen, and they were in the bedroom, along with the baby.

The monitor in the bedroom was picking up every sound and transmitting it to the kitchen...

And those weren't baby noises! :redface: :eek: :biggrin1:

What was really funny was that my stepmom realized it as soon as she came downstairs...we had a good laugh (I was 21 at the time and home from college for the summer).

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I used to live on the second floor of a 3 storey apartment building. The complex had served as corporate apartments but were now let out to the common folk. A young married couple lived above me. Personable but I could hear them walking. Being very alone, and very lonely, and very unoccupied outside of work, the noise began getting to me. I asked them to not walk so loudly, to not slam cabinet doors etc. It wasn't just me, the walls were kind of thin and the people were loud. The girl who lived across from the couple was also loud, and sometimes I couldn't make out where the noise was coming from. Pretty soon, I began cranking up my boombox. Say hello to PSB, FF and all the good stuff I listened to. And still do btw.

Now the woman upstairs also had a problem with me making noise. To be honest, her husband, a gangly but well built and good looking lad, knocked on my door a couple of times to complain. I cordially turned down my TV or music or whatever. After that, I started to notice the noises from upstairs. I complained to the manager once or twice. Once I heard whimpering in the night, it must have been about 2am.

You have to understand this about me. I'm not a corrupt person, and still being a virgin (25 at the time), it didn't occur to me there was any sex in the picture. So several weeks later, when I heard whimpering at 11 and then again at 4am, even my innocent mind put 2 and 2 together. I masturbated mightily to the sound, and was disappointed at the end of the show.

Unfortunately, soon after that, the wife realised somehow I could hear them, probably because of all the complaining I had been doing. They stopped having loud sex, and I went back to my regular masturbation schedule. On occasion, I could hear the hubby moan and sigh in the living room as she sucked him off. It was not the same, I wanted to hear his cute wife whimper and shout as she came. As she had once done, all those years ago. Just a few years of my wasted life.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard couples having sex many times.

I'll post one now and post some more when I have more time.

I lived in an apartment complex. A neighbor guy lived by himself and I hardly ever even saw him come and go. One day though I saw him leave and about 30 minutes later I saw a woman and man show up and go into his apartment. I had never seen them before, and they arrived in separate cars. The single guy that lived there was still gone. After about 3 minutes had gone by, suddenly I heard her loudly go "UGGGHHHHHHGGG". A quiet pause of about 3 seconds perhaps, and then she makes that same sound again. Pause, "UGGHHHHHHHG", pause, "UGGHHHGGGG". Over and over for about 2 minutes. He was no doubt knocking that bottom out. I thought she was grunting as loudly as possible, but as loudly and extreme as it was, there was one grunt that was somehow even more extreme than all the other grunts. It was a UGGHGRGGRRGGRGGRHHH like he had indeed took that bottom out.

After she stopped grunting, about 10 minutes went by. Then they both left. I looked to see if she was walking ok. She appeared to be. She got into her car first and honked at him as she left. I think it was an appreciation honk. I never saw them again. I wondered if it was a married woman and/or a married man cheating on their spouses. I didn't think at the time to try and spot whether they had on marrage rings or not.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a motel for overnight and when I was walking to my room I saw a guy and gal, around 20 years of age each, unlocking a door that was next to mine. I clearly heard him tell her "I'm going to make you come.". I'm in my room for about 5 minutes when suddenly the wall starts sounding like it is going to get knocked down. It was very very loud banging. He was no doubt pounding her as hard and as furious as he could and the bed was hitting the wall. It was very rapid and close together wall hits so I believe he wasn't working with much length. That went on for about 2 minutes, and I even looked up at wall and ceiling line to see if I could detect any cracks appearing. Then it stopped. I heard him say something to her but couldn't make out what it was, and I heard her giggle in response to what he said. I didn't detect hearing her make any sounds while the banging was occurring.

I was at another motel and heard a woman suddenly gasping loudly like she could barely get her breath. This went on for about 3 minutes. About 30 minutes later it happened again and lasted about 3 minutes again. About an hour later I heard a knock at their door, and then heard a second female in their room talking. After a couple of minutes I heard the one who had been having sex with him an hour earlier say to the female that had entered their room "Let him stud you one time. He's big big". I didn't hear any response. I kept wondering if I was going to suddenly hear the second female start getting it put to her, but I don't think anything happened.

Between having lived at an apartment and having stop over at motels I have heard more that I can post about. I'll add them later. I'm sure there have been many times couples were having sex and I wasn't aware of it because hardly any noises were made during it.
And I've heard bed movement or light bed bumping a number of times, but other than that nothing was heard. I'm not going to include those, as there isn't much to type about.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was doing summer stock and because I was non union I had to live in a barn loft divided up into stalls. I remember thinking if this doesn't humble me nothing well. This guy and girl hook up and fuck every night...they so did not go together. The loft was so fucking hot and with the sounds of them fucking it was just rude...nothing sexual from hearing it.

Years ago in one of my first apartments I had this total stud living above me. When he fucked his gal I would jack off and it was like he was fucking me. Kind of something extra for jack off sessions then the norm.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Late one evening I had to do a favor and drop something off at a house. While I was outside waiting for someone to come to the door I could hear a woman a couple of houses down sounding like she was getting very very big dicked. She was carrying on something fierce and would also let out a very loud hard grunt at the end of each stroke. It was going on the entire minute I was waiting. I went inside for a couple of minutes, and then when I stepped back outside it was still going on.

Had a neighbor that lived across the street for about a year. One evening around 7:00 I was getting out of my car and could hear her going uhhhhhhhhhhUHHGHH, uhhhhhhhhhhUHHGHH. It was like I typed it, a lower longer drawn out uhhhhhhhhhh and then a sudden shorter UHHHH at the end. A quiet pause would occur for a couple of seconds before each uhhhhhhhUHHHH. It was clear to me she was grunting during the stroking and when he got all the way is when the intensity of her grunt became louder and more forceful. This one is similiar in a way to the other one I typed about, but this one was a longer lower key uhhhhhhh ending with a hard UHHGHH. In my first post in this thread the other woman made an abrupt UGHHHHGHGGHHHHHHH after about each 3 seconds of quiet.

During many nights when the weather was nice and cool and their windows were up I heard a neighbor couple as the woman would loudly moan over and over. It always lasted about 2 minutes. It never changed in intensity either. And never any grunting, not even at the end of each stroke. He looked like he carried quite a bulge in his pants. I think he was thick dicking the hell out of her but not especially long.

I've got others. I'll post about them later.

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I use to live in an apartment I once heard my neighbor, his bedroom window was next to my living room window with a walk way in between. I could clearly hear every word, there wasn't 10' betweeen our windows. It was a nice summer night so both our windows were open and I could hear them having sex, she would moan very low and tell him how great it felt. Pretty hot, I remember it lasting quite a while, over 10 minutes, but then suddenly I heard her say that he could try and fuck her ass. That got my attention. I remember how she told him to be very gentle because of his size and he said he would go as slow as she wanted. I heard her her tell him "you're so thick I don't think it will fit" and a few minutes later her once quite moans were load enough to be heard by any neighbor with an open window. But that's when I got good, she would repeatedly tell him that he's "HUGE" or "THICK" or some other compliment about his size and her moans got so load that someone walking by the open window thought she was being abused (he didn't hear anything but the moaning) so he knocked on the door and asked if everything was OK, when the guy called out everything was fine, he demanded to hear from the woman, she also told the concerned passerby that everything was fine so he finally left. Too bad cause they realized the window was open and closed it ruining my evenings entertainment.