Ever Held Another Guy's Cock While He Pisses?

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Form a queue behind me, men... lol
It’s a hit or miss sometimes in public washrooms if I am bulgin large in tights I have been approached a couple of times at the sink by men I love to display washing my hands first then going to the urinal and standing back Peelling my tights down and exposing my flacid waxed cock for plain view I shake it a few times to the point where it is semi hard and piss straight out...

Reactions: greg_ca

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Friend in hospital. Semi conscious on medication. He mumbled he needed to pee. So, I got the urinal bottle, lifted the covers, put his dock in the bottle. He couldn't hold the bottle so my job wasn't finished. Even half out of it, he was acting embarrassed, so I said "don't worry about it, it's bigger than mine". A little grin appeared on his face and he let go and almost filled the bottle. Course I couldn't shake it in the bottle, so after I set the bottle down, I wiped his dick and balls off with a wet wash cloth. Just like nurse Judy.

Other than holding someone while pissing, couldn't even a totally straight guy, upon seeing a nice trophy dick in the gym,etc, perhaps wonder what it would be like to put his hand around it and hold it as if it were his? Feel it and imagine it was yours.? Nothing sexual. I have this fantasy. Muscle men ask "do you want to feel my byceps ?" How about a big dick? Am I the only one who has ever held a big real banna down to their zipper and wondered for just a minute???? Admit it.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My buddy was working on his truck. . He is elbow deep in grease, and I am handling him tools, so I am pretty clean. He says he has to piss, and needs help. He knows my sexual preferences, so its no big deal. So I open his fly, and pull his dick out. He is uncut, and I didn't know you have to pull the skin back and hold it back. I thought it would just stay back, but it doesn't. I stand behind him and pull the skin back and he takes a piss. Then I put his dick back.

D

deleted3995231

My buddy was working on his truck. . He is elbow deep in grease, and I am handling him tools, so I am pretty clean. He says he has to piss, and needs help. He knows my sexual preferences, so its no big deal. So I open his fly, and pull his dick out. He is uncut, and I didn't know you have to pull the skin back and hold it back. I thought it would just stay back, but it doesn't. I stand behind him and pull the skin back and he takes a piss. Then I put his dick back.
Wow - superb!
Yes please!

Reactions: jake_30 and diver6

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the girls/women I have been in relations with wanted to hold my cock while I pissed and I always watched them pissing standing up. I think it's just natural not so much a fetish. When I worked in a nursing home years ago while in college, I held an old guy's enormous flaccid cock while he pissed. He didn't get hard but I did.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at this gay club many years ago close to closing time. The bar had started to empty out and only a few people were still there. I went to the bathroom to take my last piss of the night before going home. I finished and was heading out the door of the bathroom when I ran into a straight couple standing outside the door. You could tell he was really messed up on something as his girlfriend tried to hold him up. The front of his pants were soaking wet and he smelled like beer. She asked me if I would do her a big favor and help him in the bathroom so he wouldn't fall down. My first instinct was to say no but he was kinda cute and at lest I would get to see his dick.

I agreed and I leaned him onto my shoulder and led him into the bathroom leaving her outside. I asked him if he needed to pee and he nodded yes. I took him over to the urinal and waited for him to pull his dick out. He fumbled with his zipper for a few seconds but was having trouble getting it open. He looked over at me, our faces almost touching and he asked if I would do it for him. I leaned him up against the wall and proceeded to unzip his pants. He was not wearing any underwear and I could see the base of his dick. I asked him if he could handle it from here but he just shook his head. So I reached into his pants and pulled out his limp dick and leaned him back onto my shoulder. With my free hand I held his dick pointing it into the urinal. He moaned and you could tell he was trying but nothing was cumming out. He finally started with a few drops but then it turned into a steady stream.

It felt nice holding his dick as he pissed so I didn't mind that was taking so long. Just as he was about done his dick started to get hard. I told myself don't get crazy here because his girlfriend was just outside the door. I could tell he was finished and I shook the last few drops of pee off the tip. I felt his dick swell in my hand and it filled out to it's full 8 inches. Being the gentleman I am I tried to stuff his penis back into his pants and zip him up. I tried several minutes but with no luck. There was no way I was going to get his dick put away and zipped. I got as much of it in his pants as possible and led him back outside to his girlfriend. She was not there. Apparently she left him there.

I sat him down and thought to myself there was no way I could just leave him there by himself. I asked the bartender if he had any coffee and asked him to call a cab. I took the coffee over to him and held his hand as he took a sip. He was coming around by now and was awake enough to talk. He said he needed to pee again and would I help him into the bathroom. He stood by himself and by now he had lost his erection. He turned to me and asked me if I was the one who had helped the first time and I said yes. He apologized about his dick getting hard when I held it but I just laughed and said at lest it was a nice dick. He laughed and I helped him to wash up before the cab came.

He was extremly grateful and kept thanking me. He told me he owed me one and asked for my number. We exchanged numbers and took him to the front door where the cab was waiting. He thanked me again and to my suprise kissed me on the check. He then said something that floored me. That wasn't his girlfriend, it was his sister! The next day I saw a message on my phone that he wanted to take me out to dinner. We dated for several months and now are best of friends.

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So when I was younger did it at the same time in the same toilet with friends and brothers, but just looked/watched watched.

My ex and one girlfriend held me while I did as well and QuickTime got hard after both times.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For many have years, I have fantasized about watching a hot guy piss. I've been close at the local bath house, but that's hardly an intimate view. No FB was ever willing. Then a few weeks ago after I had fucked him silly and swallowed his load straight from the pipe, my current FB came into the bathroom as I was washing my hands after I pissed. He was about to piss and I said, "May I watch up close?" He took my hand and put it on his cock as he let loose. It was so fucking hot and intimate!

I'm definitely not into WS, but this was like a fantasy come true.

Anyone else?

No I've never have.

pretzelslut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do it to my boyfriend when we're out hiking sometimes. But it's mostly because I find it funny and pretend his dick is a firehose

tenor.gif

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did it for my father. There was a 10 block walk from the downtown to my house. We'd been buying Christmas presents, all wrapped buy clerks in the store. He carried a stack of boxes like trays on his forearms out in front of him. We headed away from downtown through an alley. He stops at one snow drift and says, "I have to piss." I expect him to hand me the boxes. Instead, he says, "Get it out for me."

I unzip him and stick my hand inside his underwear and root around until I find it. I pull it out and aim while he pisses. It's Christmas cold so he's really got shrinkage. When he's finished, he says, "Three shakes, two tugs, and a stretch." So I complete his ritual and zip him back in his pants.

Nothing is ever said about it again. But, that night when I'm pissing, I try out on myself three shakes, two tugs, and a stretch. It lead to a boner which I took care of.