Ever HID an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Craiggers, Jun 2, 2010.

1. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

lol, just something that popped into my head when skimming through a thread about faking orgasm.

Anyone ever tried to hide that they were having an orgasm in order to keep him interested / make sure he kept goin?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I don't think I would be able to hide something like that. And I wouldn't try to, so that he would keep going. I have found that most guys want to keep going to see if the woman can have another orgasm. I think that guys keep tabs of this in a notebook or something :) (joking)

3. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think they do keep tabs rofl. But to answer your question, no I don't try to hide them unless we're playing a game of sorts :p

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Chance would be a fine thing...i'm too vocal to hide it!

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine a reason to do that.

7. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

Someone started a thread on the same topic for guys (http://www.lpsg.org/186700-guys-ever-hidden-orgasms.html), and I mentioned two cases where I had.

I'll put the "Why" here since you mentioned that...

First occasion was the girl I lost my virginity to. I wasn't the best lover at the time, and there was something of a sore point regarding how often she was able to finish me (often/easily) -vs- me being able to finish her (omg, where the hell is the clit, wtf am I supposed to do, etc). That discrepancy got better w/ more practice, but on that day it happened I was already too far ahead and not interested in making it known that I moved one notch farther.

The other occasion was with a girl I was dating and we hadn't done anything more than some heavy make-out sessions at that point and I was worried it'd be too wierd/awkward.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can imagine reasons why a man would hide an orgasm, because premature ejaculations are embarassing to men, but giving a woman an orgasm boosts a man's ego and doesn't negatively affect a woman's pride, so I don't understand why a woman would hide an orgasm.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Women don't hide orgasms because it's impossible to finish us. :)

10. Fleur

Gold Member

Yeah, I've never deliberately hid an orgasm. I've not "announced" I was having an orgasm before because after 2-3 orgasms...I think he gets the point plus I've gotten so exhausted it's hard to speak. :wink:

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    nope never.

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I never hid an orgasm, but I tried! My first orgasm with a lover was kind of embarrassing. I am very, very, very vocal, and I move a lot! So the first time I ever experienced one with another person I felt it coming on and I got very scared and tried to stop because I knew it would freak him out. That just made matters worse or better as the case may be. I think I had his head in a scissor lock and maybe broke off an ear. I know I kicked him in the spine with my heel. It was very hard to scream and apologize at the same time.

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lmao, ok this is the second funniest thing I've read today:biggrin1: I love this place!

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I couldn't hide an orgasm if I wanted to (and I don't know why you'd want to). I'm loud, I make funny faces, and my entire body tenses. How the hell do you hide that?

15. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Far as I know a girl's never tried to hide a orgasm from me. But I've only heard stories of girls trying to hide orgasms, don't know if thier real or false.

But the stories I heard were pretty much a girls saying they are going to hide thier orgasms because they want to break up with the guy right afterward. Wether they were successful or not, I do not know, lol.

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I've hidden mine. In fact, I'm the only one who knows about 95& of mine, and sometimes even I wonder. I know where to hide them, too. I have practiced.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice