Ever HID an orgasm?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol, just something that popped into my head when skimming through a thread about faking orgasm.

Anyone ever tried to hide that they were having an orgasm in order to keep him interested / make sure he kept goin?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I don't think I would be able to hide something like that. And I wouldn't try to, so that he would keep going. I have found that most guys want to keep going to see if the woman can have another orgasm. I think that guys keep tabs of this in a notebook or something :) (joking)

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't imagine a reason to do that.

Someone started a thread on the same topic for guys (http://www.lpsg.org/186700-guys-ever-hidden-orgasms.html), and I mentioned two cases where I had.

I'll put the "Why" here since you mentioned that...

First occasion was the girl I lost my virginity to. I wasn't the best lover at the time, and there was something of a sore point regarding how often she was able to finish me (often/easily) -vs- me being able to finish her (omg, where the hell is the clit, wtf am I supposed to do, etc). That discrepancy got better w/ more practice, but on that day it happened I was already too far ahead and not interested in making it known that I moved one notch farther.

The other occasion was with a girl I was dating and we hadn't done anything more than some heavy make-out sessions at that point and I was worried it'd be too wierd/awkward.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can imagine reasons why a man would hide an orgasm, because premature ejaculations are embarassing to men, but giving a woman an orgasm boosts a man's ego and doesn't negatively affect a woman's pride, so I don't understand why a woman would hide an orgasm.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Someone started a thread on the same topic for guys (http://www.lpsg.org/186700-guys-ever-hidden-orgasms.html), and I mentioned two cases where I had.

I'll put the "Why" here since you mentioned that...

First occasion was the girl I lost my virginity to. I wasn't the best lover at the time, and there was something of a sore point regarding how often she was able to finish me (often/easily) -vs- me being able to finish her (omg, where the hell is the clit, wtf am I supposed to do, etc). That discrepancy got better w/ more practice, but on that day it happened I was already too far ahead and not interested in making it known that I moved one notch farther.

The other occasion was with a girl I was dating and we hadn't done anything more than some heavy make-out sessions at that point and I was worried it'd be too wierd/awkward.

Women don't hide orgasms because it's impossible to finish us. :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never hid an orgasm, but I tried! My first orgasm with a lover was kind of embarrassing. I am very, very, very vocal, and I move a lot! So the first time I ever experienced one with another person I felt it coming on and I got very scared and tried to stop because I knew it would freak him out. That just made matters worse or better as the case may be. I think I had his head in a scissor lock and maybe broke off an ear. I know I kicked him in the spine with my heel. It was very hard to scream and apologize at the same time.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I couldn't hide an orgasm if I wanted to (and I don't know why you'd want to). I'm loud, I make funny faces, and my entire body tenses. How the hell do you hide that?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Far as I know a girl's never tried to hide a orgasm from me. But I've only heard stories of girls trying to hide orgasms, don't know if thier real or false.

But the stories I heard were pretty much a girls saying they are going to hide thier orgasms because they want to break up with the guy right afterward. Wether they were successful or not, I do not know, lol.