Ever Jacked off in Class

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by AlisCool, Nov 29, 2007.

1. AlisCool

AlisCool New Member

I used to Jack off in Jr High I would always get into trouble and I would be put in this corner in front of a file cabinet I would pull my 7 inch cock out and Jack off the Female teacher new I was doing it I loved it :smile:

2. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

I used to jerck off with my schoolmate in classroom when we were 14-15

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm dumbfounded that someone could actually get off in class without everyone knowing. I'd be totally busted from the heavy breathing. Then the classroom would turn into an orgy and no one would learn anything.

4. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

I never would do that i front of the classroom .

5. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Never did it myself, and never considered it. Don't know any classmates who did it in high school or jr high either.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

In high school there was one classmate that really turned me on. He wasn't a jock but had blond hair and reportedly a big cock. He jerked off in class one afernoon. The chairs had those desk tops that your legs fit under so he whipped it out and went at it. All the guys sitting around knew what he was doing. I had the misfortune of assigned to a seat up front and missed it but I did jerk off thinking about it when I got home.

7. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

One of the few things I've never done. lol

8. Principessa

Gold Member

9. sdavidl15

sdavidl15 New Member

I never did personally but when I was in Jr High a guy got caught by one of the nuns jerking off in the back of the classroom. The same guy got caught by his grandmother fucking a cow which she promptly came to school and told the nuns about. I was told he had a huge cock unfortunately I never got the chance to see it as he was removed from the school shortly after the cow incident.

10. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    nah,, just rubbed my hard throbbin dick a lot... feeling the big mushroom head thru my pants etc pre cum oozzin out

11. the_reverend

Gold Member

hell, i was more concerned about concealing my erections than playing with them. lol. i might have done it a few times in the bathroom between classes in middle school or early high school, but not much beyond that. then again, i'm also the furthest thing from subtle when it comes to sex, even with myself, so SOMEONE would be bound to notice. :p

12. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

someone would notice, and that shit is wayyyy to risky. i'd rather do it in the privacy of my own room as opposed to risking getting in trouble of some sort.

13. gjorg

Gold Member

In fifth grade my buddy stuck his dick out of his trousers! In history class. Not to be outdone I whipped mine out. No one saw us but it was one of those dare devil type things.
    He wound up giving me head in 7th grade.
    Contrary to popular belief(about young gays) he was the star pitcher on the baseball team,star this ,star that.
    BTW catholic school of course!

14. rm90l

rm90l New Member

i never did in junior high or high school but i have seen people.... if people have sex at school i'm sure they can get away with wanking, at least in a scool that was as big as mine (over 4,000 kids)

15. CURVEDANDTHICKK

If my sons' school called me because he was masturbating in the middle of class the day would end with me in jail for beating the shit out of him.

16. Hemicudap

Hemicudap Member

Albums:
    It would be too hard, mind the pun

17. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

I have heard of someone doing it. But never saw it.

18. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    My Junior year in high school I did. I was always doing it in the bathrooms, so that wasn't even risky enough anymore. It was during final exams in chemistry I was at the lab table by myself, to prevent us from cheating. And at the table across from mine was the jock I that I have had a crush on since 6th grade, I was done with my exam early but it was mandatory to stay seated as to not disrupt others. so I did just that, stayed right in my seat. it started with me just adjusting my cock or something, but then the thought crossed my mind that I should jerk off in class. I had sweat pants on (because that's what we wore on exam days) so it wasn't really all that hard... er well I was but the task itself wasn't. I just simply jerked off inside of my sweat pants and when I was about to come I put my other hand in my pants as well, I came into my left hand and smoothly brought it to my mouth and ate my cum as to get rid of any evidence.

You guys are acting like it is completely impossible, but what your forgetting is you can masturbate slowly instead of whipping your dick out and smacking it around at high speeds with your arm moving all over and turning your head while screaming aloud.

I found it very easy to do. And the reason I did it was for pure thrill! It was probably one of the best masturbation sessions I've ever had and one I will always remember.:biggrin1:

19. montanaguy

montanaguy New Member

That is true, years ago when I was living in a dorm at a vocational school, and shared a room with two other guys, the only time we could jack off was at night after lights out. Had to keep quiet because it was easy for the other guys in the room to hear the noise because of squeaky bedframes. So, I got quite good at doing so with only hand and wrist movement.

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I have several times but I was never caught.

Draft saved Draft deleted