Ever Jacked off in Class

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to Jack off in Jr High I would always get into trouble and I would be put in this corner in front of a file cabinet I would pull my 7 inch cock out and Jack off the Female teacher new I was doing it I loved it :smile:

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Junior year in high school I did. I was always doing it in the bathrooms, so that wasn't even risky enough anymore. It was during final exams in chemistry I was at the lab table by myself, to prevent us from cheating. And at the table across from mine was the jock I that I have had a crush on since 6th grade, I was done with my exam early but it was mandatory to stay seated as to not disrupt others. so I did just that, stayed right in my seat. it started with me just adjusting my cock or something, but then the thought crossed my mind that I should jerk off in class. I had sweat pants on (because that's what we wore on exam days) so it wasn't really all that hard... er well I was but the task itself wasn't. I just simply jerked off inside of my sweat pants and when I was about to come I put my other hand in my pants as well, I came into my left hand and smoothly brought it to my mouth and ate my cum as to get rid of any evidence.

You guys are acting like it is completely impossible, but what your forgetting is you can masturbate slowly instead of whipping your dick out and smacking it around at high speeds with your arm moving all over and turning your head while screaming aloud.

I found it very easy to do. And the reason I did it was for pure thrill! It was probably one of the best masturbation sessions I've ever had and one I will always remember.:biggrin1:

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only once, more by accident than design. I was day dreaming as the RE lesson was very boring, I could feel the strain of my cock against by trousers and made an adjustment. This made my cock throb which to made me try to hold my cock down- The movement must have caught my mate's eye, who was sat next door to me, he sniggered, because my cock was very obvious.

This must have turned him on, because, he was filling our his trousers, we had both sort of lost interest in the lesson completely at this stage and very both very conscious of our cocks both now throbbing away in our trousers, me holding mine against my leg, him in front of him peeking over the top of his trousers, under his shirt.

Two horny guys sat at the back of the class, with hard cocks. I changed from suppressing to gently rubbing to see what my mate did, he had a fist full of his cock, and must have forgotten where he was (or didn't care) because he was wanking away . It caused me to really throb up and down with the excitement, and holding my cock was no longer an option, precum was visible on my trousers and I knew it could not hold on for long without blowing my load. My mate must have been nearly there also and as I glanced over I saw a shot leap up his chest in his short, soaking it.

I knew that I was not far behind and quickly tried to get a handkerchief down my trouser leg before it was too late. The movement of this just made it worse and I shot my load down my leg soaking leg down to my knee where it gathered - I could smell the cum from both of us. I'm am sure others could.

The bell rang for end of lesson and my mate and I slowly made out to gather our books although we were trying to buy time to clean up a bit.

Luckily for my mate - he had a jacket he could put on, I had cum all down my leg and knee - a eventually walked out of class with my jack held casually in front on me. Thank god for the ran outside, I made a fake trip and fell into a puddle which soaked my trousers , rolling slightly when I got up made me more wet, and less obvious I had cum down my leg.

Not something I repeated, my mate and I used to laught about it, but I certainly never repeated it.

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
In 8th grade, in my class there was always this guy jacking off. Seriously about 4 times a week. It was in math class, as soon as the teacher started writing on the board (Because when she did, she never turned around; it was like she was talking to the board) and then he went at it. He was so hot and it always turned me on and I couldnt help looking. I sat next to him once and he went at it and I peeked down to his pants and his erection was about 7 inches down from the zipper, he had one big cock for a 8th grader~

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I wanked off my mate ... sitting in the back row of geography class. We were 16. To make matters more interesting, his father was the teacher! And once we wanked each other off on a suburban train, sitting together in the back row of seats.

hornydude1989

Experimental Member
Media
I've played with it a few times, but the real hottest thing was junior year. This one kid who was both track captain and went on to be valedictorians was SOOO hot. He'd reposition his dick to the side, where I could see every little contour of it through his jeans, and he'd stoke it and keep the thing hard ALL through class. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm dumbfounded that someone could actually get off in class without everyone knowing. I'd be totally busted from the heavy breathing. Then the classroom would turn into an orgy and no one would learn anything.

Reactions: Atticus0104

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In high school there was one classmate that really turned me on. He wasn't a jock but had blond hair and reportedly a big cock. He jerked off in class one afernoon. The chairs had those desk tops that your legs fit under so he whipped it out and went at it. All the guys sitting around knew what he was doing. I had the misfortune of assigned to a seat up front and missed it but I did jerk off thinking about it when I got home.

Reactions: MrFun000

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In fifth grade my buddy stuck his dick out of his trousers! In history class. Not to be outdone I whipped mine out. No one saw us but it was one of those dare devil type things.
He wound up giving me head in 7th grade.
Contrary to popular belief(about young gays) he was the star pitcher on the baseball team,star this ,star that.
BTW catholic school of course!

Reactions: Atticus0104

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great question--and very HOT respones!

How about the same question for college studs? Any of you guys--gay or str8--ever whack off during class?

When I was in college, I had one of those lecture courses for about 150 students held in a big auditorium. I sat in the back with a lot of empty seats around me and no one behind me. The prof was a very hot, masculine, macho guy who had quite a nice bulge in his dress slacks.
So, I was freeballing in sweat pants, and I began to get hard. Slowly I positioned the large text book in front of my lap area and carefully took out my cock. Without moving my head too much or closing my eyes or any of that, I slowly jacked off. When I came, I put my dick back into my loose weats and shot down my leg. It was great!

I'm sure I'm not the ony one who's ever done that! :wink:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I did it several times. So did others. I remember one small guy with a huge dick who used to get it out just to show off, I think, but he never actually came in class. Everybody wanted to get a sight of it, and he would do this in the moments between classes when no teacher was present. It was the first time I realised that little guys often have really big ones. I think he was the envy of the class, and he certainly had the biggest.

I remember coming just by squeezing my dick down my left leg, and no one would notice. Though I would go red in the face and didn't like the sticky mess that resulted. The strangest occasion (and I've mentioned this before in posts) was in an important school exam where I was feeling very tense. This produced an erection and a build-up to orgasm till I eventually came - all without any touching at all. It was all entirely automatic (or psychic?). After that I felt better and got on with my exam.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm dumbfounded that someone could actually get off in class without everyone knowing. I'd be totally busted from the heavy breathing. That's what I was thinking as well! :eek: Don't most guys like to move around a bit? I know some guys throw their heads back, moan, groan, and of course the all important (and ever so cute :wink:) butt clench.

sdavidl15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never did personally but when I was in Jr High a guy got caught by one of the nuns jerking off in the back of the classroom. The same guy got caught by his grandmother fucking a cow which she promptly came to school and told the nuns about. I was told he had a huge cock unfortunately I never got the chance to see it as he was removed from the school shortly after the cow incident.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell, i was more concerned about concealing my erections than playing with them. lol. i might have done it a few times in the bathroom between classes in middle school or early high school, but not much beyond that. then again, i'm also the furthest thing from subtle when it comes to sex, even with myself, so SOMEONE would be bound to notice. :p

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
someone would notice, and that shit is wayyyy to risky. i'd rather do it in the privacy of my own room as opposed to risking getting in trouble of some sort.