Ever Jacked off in Class

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I wanked off my mate ... sitting in the back row of geography class. We were 16. To make matters more interesting, his father was the teacher! And once we wanked each other off on a suburban train, sitting together in the back row of seats.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only once, more by accident than design. I was day dreaming as the RE lesson was very boring, I could feel the strain of my cock against by trousers and made an adjustment. This made my cock throb which to made me try to hold my cock down- The movement must have caught my mate's eye, who was sat next door to me, he sniggered, because my cock was very obvious.

This must have turned him on, because, he was filling our his trousers, we had both sort of lost interest in the lesson completely at this stage and very both very conscious of our cocks both now throbbing away in our trousers, me holding mine against my leg, him in front of him peeking over the top of his trousers, under his shirt.

Two horny guys sat at the back of the class, with hard cocks. I changed from suppressing to gently rubbing to see what my mate did, he had a fist full of his cock, and must have forgotten where he was (or didn't care) because he was wanking away . It caused me to really throb up and down with the excitement, and holding my cock was no longer an option, precum was visible on my trousers and I knew it could not hold on for long without blowing my load. My mate must have been nearly there also and as I glanced over I saw a shot leap up his chest in his short, soaking it.

I knew that I was not far behind and quickly tried to get a handkerchief down my trouser leg before it was too late. The movement of this just made it worse and I shot my load down my leg soaking leg down to my knee where it gathered - I could smell the cum from both of us. I'm am sure others could.

The bell rang for end of lesson and my mate and I slowly made out to gather our books although we were trying to buy time to clean up a bit.

Luckily for my mate - he had a jacket he could put on, I had cum all down my leg and knee - a eventually walked out of class with my jack held casually in front on me. Thank god for the ran outside, I made a fake trip and fell into a puddle which soaked my trousers , rolling slightly when I got up made me more wet, and less obvious I had cum down my leg.

Not something I repeated, my mate and I used to laught about it, but I certainly never repeated it.

yngfunldn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did it once when I was bored in detention when I was 15 and dumb and horny. Very slow and intense. No one else in the room could tell.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great question--and very HOT respones!

How about the same question for college studs? Any of you guys--gay or str8--ever whack off during class?

When I was in college, I had one of those lecture courses for about 150 students held in a big auditorium. I sat in the back with a lot of empty seats around me and no one behind me. The prof was a very hot, masculine, macho guy who had quite a nice bulge in his dress slacks.
So, I was freeballing in sweat pants, and I began to get hard. Slowly I positioned the large text book in front of my lap area and carefully took out my cock. Without moving my head too much or closing my eyes or any of that, I slowly jacked off. When I came, I put my dick back into my loose weats and shot down my leg. It was great!

I'm sure I'm not the ony one who's ever done that! :wink:

Reactions: MrFun000

BiginT

Just Browsing
Media
I have this technique that always gets me going. I have never done it in class. So I don't know. But what I am saying is that my technique no one can notice. You start pushing down on your cock and rubbing your balls around. Massage your dick, the part right above your balls and push down on that part. Before you know it you are shooting your load and no one could notice. Can't tell you how to hide your load but that way you could JO easily in class

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
all the time..but one time especially i watched two of my classmates get jerked off durring a film the class was watching,i was turned on and sooo jealous all at the same time.she jerked off one of my classmates(she was a christina ricci type, but a little taller) one day as soon as the lights went off and the film started,and she did the same to the other guy that sat next to her the following day.
i sat across from them in the back row and i can still remember my science teacher(old,old,man at the time)not even knowing what was going on.
i didn't say anything hoping i was next,but nope!nothin'.
it was a shame cause man did she have a giant rack.still remember how both them dudes were strugglin' not to make noise when they came,cause she was really workin' and teasin' them dudes,actin' like she was gonna blow em' but never did.
i still feel like i missed out.and that was back in 1989!!

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had thought about it a few times in my younger years and actually started once. But I am a guy who makes quite a bit of noise, and even while going slow it was letting out gasps of pleasure. I just couldnt bring myself to cum in my pants as I know I would've moaned or something!

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope, I've done it in the bathroom. I would never even attempt to do it in the classroom. But my girlfriend has rubbed down there in high school a few times in class.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I did it several times. So did others. I remember one small guy with a huge dick who used to get it out just to show off, I think, but he never actually came in class. Everybody wanted to get a sight of it, and he would do this in the moments between classes when no teacher was present. It was the first time I realised that little guys often have really big ones. I think he was the envy of the class, and he certainly had the biggest.

I remember coming just by squeezing my dick down my left leg, and no one would notice. Though I would go red in the face and didn't like the sticky mess that resulted. The strangest occasion (and I've mentioned this before in posts) was in an important school exam where I was feeling very tense. This produced an erection and a build-up to orgasm till I eventually came - all without any touching at all. It was all entirely automatic (or psychic?). After that I felt better and got on with my exam.

Reactions: MrFun000

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i use to be able to rub one out under the desk, with it still in my pants...ugh, what a mess....i usually did my own laundry!

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
In 8th grade, in my class there was always this guy jacking off. Seriously about 4 times a week. It was in math class, as soon as the teacher started writing on the board (Because when she did, she never turned around; it was like she was talking to the board) and then he went at it. He was so hot and it always turned me on and I couldnt help looking. I sat next to him once and he went at it and I peeked down to his pants and his erection was about 7 inches down from the zipper, he had one big cock for a 8th grader~

hornydude1989

Experimental Member
Media
I've played with it a few times, but the real hottest thing was junior year. This one kid who was both track captain and went on to be valedictorians was SOOO hot. He'd reposition his dick to the side, where I could see every little contour of it through his jeans, and he'd stoke it and keep the thing hard ALL through class. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never finished but I must have seemed creepy cuz i would stare at chicks and play with myself in junior high. No one ever said anything to me before so guess everyone was none the wiser. It may explain why I sucked so hard at math all my life lol. All the pretty little blonde chicks that developed early sat within in my line of sight in there.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In boarding school (Junior High) which I attended for 1 year, all the boys were made to wear a school uniform. We hated it since it was so old fashioned looking....but the school was founded by a Scotsman and so that was the uniform that had been used from the beginning.

It was a Dark Blue blazer with school patch, Dark Grey Corduroy Knickers (Knickerbockers or Plus4s), Blue/Grey/Black/Green/Red Plaid Knee sox, and black shoes. The knickers were really full and it was easy to hid an erection.

The science lab was held in the Theatre..it had about 20 rows of desks on a very steep incline so we could all look down on the teachers lecture table. Some of us were fortunate to be asigned the last row...way up in the darkest part. We used to take out our tool and rub it against the corduroy...and j/o inside our knickers. The corduroy didn't show wet spots so we got away with it all the time. I bet we did it 2 or 3 times a week that semester....especially when films were shown. One of the guys on the last row was a class monitor, but since he was in on it and did it too, he never turned us in..

I never thought about it before, but I wonder what the laundry people thought about all those stiff, cum soaked knickers. No one ever said anything about it. :confused: