Ever Jacked off in Class

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just opened and closed my begs repeatedly giving my cock long smooth strokes with my inner thigh ...no one ever noticed (i think) because i always did while i worked in class and so it was like my thinking habit...I've had pre cum alt..which is quite an amount or juice

m3cobra

Just Browsing
Media
I was turned in for jerking off at school. I was in 11th grade. I started when I was in 8th grade. I was sitting on the radiator accross from my locker. Two girls walked by and seen me. I got a 3 day suspension.

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
nah,, just rubbed my hard throbbin dick a lot... feeling the big mushroom head thru my pants etc pre cum oozzin out
Yah, I was hard a lot in history class. The dudes around me talked nothing but sex, our dates, jacking and best method of jacking. For a full year, every history class it was about getting hard and rubbing our dicks. Not uncommon for one of us to suggest looking at how big and hard we were... Sounds crazy now but damn hot then. It was the last class each day and I couldn't wait to get home after an hour of being hard. Then again, I may want to take history again.

tepidmarksman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is it about history class? Exactly the same situation as Desertwood with one difference.. after class those without girlfriends had some mutual relieving sessions, and seeing as it was a boarding school with private studies that got quite interesting :biggrin1:

Also, do handjobs in history class count? because if so i'll sign my X under giving AND taking.. cleanup usually involved a bunch of napkins taken from the dining hall.. good fun but one guy's bundle smelt of strong chlorine.. i didnt explain that one too well so that ended that bad habit.

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to Jack off in Jr High I would always get into trouble and I would be put in this corner in front of a file cabinet I would pull my 7 inch cock out and Jack off the Female teacher new I was doing it I loved it :smile:

I've never done this, but my best friend had a huge crush on this guy in college and he purposely sat behind him just to stare. He told me that one day he was so turned on that using the end of his pencil he masturbated in his pants, and came while sitting behind this guy. Not sure why but that story always turned me on....haha

Wezz

Just Browsing
Media
lol tbh i have like 4 times - i remember when i was abit younger - and stupider i jacked off in the street! lol i had a hugh coat on and there was no one around so i just pulled it out and jacked off - while still walking down the street - im sure soneone would of seen, but i didn't know anyone there so i didn't care much, lol to think about it i did some really stupid things with my dick when i was younger :biggrin1:

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew a guy in school that always used to do it, I never witnessed it but I knew it went on and I bumped into an old teacher at work in the summer and she was remembering when someone (who later started playing professional football before going to prison for rape) jacked off bang infront of her. She also recalled when the guy that jerked off all the time did it in a condom and threw it at the whiteboard.

I once got off of gym class to finish my art portfolio and was put in an unused room because there was a class on. I hardly did any work because I ended up jacking off, and I recall doing it a couple of times at college when I was 16/17/18 when we were allowed in the rooms without supervision.

I seem to think I've done it at uni as well, but other than on my friends floor when I had passed out drunk and he was still asleep in the morning I can't think of where or why I would have managed it.

I also used to jack off in the office when I was on work experience when I was 15 because they left me alone every day for hours.

il-Kavall

Just Browsing
Media
Not in class... I have done it in the school library when the librarian left when I was younger. Seems weird now but I got really hard while day dreaming and it seemed like the only way to solve the problem and get on with my work!

Ali-Pali

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a buddy who used to get away with it in geography. It was really funny!! Never had the guts to full on get it out and wank like he did but I have had a bit of a rub through a pocket... :wink: lol

Baxter6

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to get boners in school all the time from guys talking about a lay or seeing some hot guy/girl. A couple of times I thought my dick was going to break because I couldn't adjust it at the moment and it was getting hard as a rock. Never jacked off during class but once everyone went to lunch I stayed behind to finish some work and ended up working on my cock til I shot my cum in the trash can. Didn't get caught - but that was part of the rush.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not in class... I have done it in the school library when the librarian left when I was younger. Seems weird now but I got really hard while day dreaming and it seemed like the only way to solve the problem and get on with my work!

Same thing happened to me at school. But it was in the middle of an important exam. I was tensed up and got hard as hell and then I came automatically in my pants without touching. After that I could get on with the exam!

A strange experience.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in high school but in college I was having a physical fling with this wild girl who was in my political science class. We sat at tables and she usually sat next to me, but this particular day I came to class in cut-off jeans and sandals. I was kind of surprised when she sat across the table from me until I felt her foot reach into my shorts. She played with me almost the whole period and I finally came on her foot. So why didn't anyone else notice? The prof was a loud and very vibrant speaker who basically sucked all the air out of the room and commanded attention. Well, I don't remember a word he said that day. There were only about a dozen students in the class and if they knew what was going on or not I sure didn't care.