Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just curious to see how many of you guys out there jerk off at work? if you do, where at work do you do it? how often and when? I always think it's a risky thing to do but at the same time very very HOT. ever got caught or how did you go about doing it? any stories and experiences are welcomed. i might think about doing it but depending on what everyone's experiences are, I'll see. i know some people might be against this whereas others go all out. feel free to share :biggrin1:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I work in a small office at a trucking company. I share the office at our yard with the owner of the company. He is often out of the office. Due to our location in a shady part of Miami, I often keep the door locked when I am the only one here. I'll pull out my cock & jerk off on my desk while looking out the window to see if anyone is in the yard. I find it more erotic to do it later in the day when the straight truck drivers drive in to the yard to park their trucks. They can look into the office window & see me from the chest up but they have no clue that I'm wanking in front of them. :tongue:

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once had a client with a small office in an office condo complex. Several offices shared the same men's room. I frequently worked there late into the night, and would get uncontrollably horny, so I'd go into the bathroom and whack off into the urinal. Sometimes even twice a night, and when I was especially horny I'd do it during the day too. There were a couple of close calls but I never got caught.

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll throw my hat into the mix here. When I used to work in a lab, I was incredibly horny all the time. It got to the point when I would come to work wearing only scrubs, the feeling of just one sheeth of fabric seperating my cock from the rest of the world was insatiable. In any event, many times I would go to the bathroom, strip totally nude and empty my balls. The feeling was great, it definetly took the pressure off (no pun intended) and overall was scandalous.

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely I have!

You work at a place for 6, 8, 10 hours a day... 5 days a week. Eventually, you're bound to get a raging boner and have to unload.

One of the hottest times for me, was around midnight, after a long tactical training session. I went to the station locker room and had a really phenomenal session. One of the biggest loads I've ever shot. :biggrin1:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes risky at BEST but fun and what a turn-on too.

When I first got out the Marines worked in an Ad agency in Honolulu as a graphic artist and one of my main jobs was to shoot all the camera work for stats and separations (this was before desktop publishing as it is today). Anyway there was a nasty little Filipina who worked in the office who loved to flaunt her tight little body and drove every warm blooded male and at least one female crazy.

One particular morning in trying to get all the comps done and down to paste-up she was the runner and when she came to the darkroom and knocked to pick up what was ready I gladly open the door. She had a Chinese red pencil skirt on and when I accidentally dropped some of the stats she bent to pick them up and expose a nice tight ass incased in sexy lace panties with her short honey brown colored legs leading up from a sexy glossy pair of black pumps. She turned and smiled and left me as I closed the door and turned on the light (indicating not to open the dark room as I would have exposed film).

Well as I was already somewhat excited it didn’t take long before I had more than film exposed in there. Dropping my pants and slipping out of my underwear I slowly started pulling on my throbbing shaft imagining that I was actually fucking my Filipina friend. Before I got carried away and I know I shot warm cum in the trash box and then began to play again until I cum all over.

After getting my shit together and finishing my work it was long it seem before she was back to pick up the balance of my work. It sucks but I never got to fuck this girl she was seeing someone at the time and I went on to freelance and finally open my own agency but I sometimes remember her fondly with my cock in my hands…now I have been lucky more than once to have sex at work but thats another story.

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah in the toilettes (sorry for spelling), im on the only man in the place so there's never a risk of getting caught. And i keep that place spanking clean so i deserve a little treat :)

D

deleted627832

Yes, I have done it in the office I share, My work truck while driving and other locations though out the state of Virginia, Maryland and DC.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, I have done it in the office I share, My work truck while driving and other locations though out the state of Virginia, Maryland and DC.
hehe i work in customer service at a company that produces dairy products and so i work with brokers, trucking companies , and drivers and dispatchers, i work the invoices, bol's and shipping sheets and more.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I did one time. I had just left the gym and had see one of the guys I work with getting in the shower and got to see his equipment. Damn was he hot!!!!!!! Man I was so worked up when I arrived at work I went to the restroom stall and tugged one out. Aaaaah what a relief. Got hard writting this, think I need to get some more relief.