ever jerk off at work?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by asianvirginboy, Aug 26, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just curious to see how many of you guys out there jerk off at work? if you do, where at work do you do it? how often and when? I always think it's a risky thing to do but at the same time very very HOT. ever got caught or how did you go about doing it? any stories and experiences are welcomed. i might think about doing it but depending on what everyone's experiences are, I'll see. i know some people might be against this whereas others go all out. feel free to share :biggrin1:

2. graucho

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yes, although I work from home so maybe doesn't count! (Doing it now actually)

3. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I work in a small office at a trucking company. I share the office at our yard with the owner of the company. He is often out of the office. Due to our location in a shady part of Miami, I often keep the door locked when I am the only one here. I'll pull out my cock & jerk off on my desk while looking out the window to see if anyone is in the yard. I find it more erotic to do it later in the day when the straight truck drivers drive in to the yard to park their trucks. They can look into the office window & see me from the chest up but they have no clue that I'm wanking in front of them. :tongue:

4. kanakides

kanakides New Member

Albums:
    yeah! i really enjoy it,..sometimes i even cam...the risk of being caught turns me on even more

5. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every now and then. I work in a high rise and have my own office. Its awesome to shut the door, open the windows and go. Have also had sex at work, in the parking ramp, though.

6. nolies5014

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah in college i did some contruction work and i jerked off in the basement of a new house we were working on.

7. hockeysweat

hockeysweat New Member

Albums:
    I once had a client with a small office in an office condo complex. Several offices shared the same men's room. I frequently worked there late into the night, and would get uncontrollably horny, so I'd go into the bathroom and whack off into the urinal. Sometimes even twice a night, and when I was especially horny I'd do it during the day too. There were a couple of close calls but I never got caught.

8. D_Harry_Ballz

D_Harry_Ballz New Member

I'll throw my hat into the mix here. When I used to work in a lab, I was incredibly horny all the time. It got to the point when I would come to work wearing only scrubs, the feeling of just one sheeth of fabric seperating my cock from the rest of the world was insatiable. In any event, many times I would go to the bathroom, strip totally nude and empty my balls. The feeling was great, it definetly took the pressure off (no pun intended) and overall was scandalous.

9. Uncutandthick

Uncutandthick New Member

Im playing with my cock at work right now

10. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Yes all the time I own my own gym an I have banged many girls on all the workout equipment Its really a turn on to know that this girl is working out in the same spot I worked out a girl the night before.

11. Officer5633

Officer5633 New Member

Albums:
    Absolutely I have!

You work at a place for 6, 8, 10 hours a day... 5 days a week. Eventually, you're bound to get a raging boner and have to unload.

One of the hottest times for me, was around midnight, after a long tactical training session. I went to the station locker room and had a really phenomenal session. One of the biggest loads I've ever shot. :biggrin1:

12. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes risky at BEST but fun and what a turn-on too.

When I first got out the Marines worked in an Ad agency in Honolulu as a graphic artist and one of my main jobs was to shoot all the camera work for stats and separations (this was before desktop publishing as it is today). Anyway there was a nasty little Filipina who worked in the office who loved to flaunt her tight little body and drove every warm blooded male and at least one female crazy.

One particular morning in trying to get all the comps done and down to paste-up she was the runner and when she came to the darkroom and knocked to pick up what was ready I gladly open the door. She had a Chinese red pencil skirt on and when I accidentally dropped some of the stats she bent to pick them up and expose a nice tight ass incased in sexy lace panties with her short honey brown colored legs leading up from a sexy glossy pair of black pumps. She turned and smiled and left me as I closed the door and turned on the light (indicating not to open the dark room as I would have exposed film).

Well as I was already somewhat excited it didn’t take long before I had more than film exposed in there. Dropping my pants and slipping out of my underwear I slowly started pulling on my throbbing shaft imagining that I was actually fucking my Filipina friend. Before I got carried away and I know I shot warm cum in the trash box and then began to play again until I cum all over.

After getting my shit together and finishing my work it was long it seem before she was back to pick up the balance of my work. It sucks but I never got to fuck this girl she was seeing someone at the time and I went on to freelance and finally open my own agency but I sometimes remember her fondly with my cock in my hands…now I have been lucky more than once to have sex at work but thats another story.

13. D_DickBWreth

D_DickBWreth Account Disabled

At lunch sometimes

14. edonline

Gold Member

Have jacked off at work many times -- mens room, my office, boss' office (when he wasn't there/after hours), office garage

15. SuckmeNOW

SuckmeNOW Member

Albums:
    Yeah in the toilettes (sorry for spelling), im on the only man in the place so there's never a risk of getting caught. And i keep that place spanking clean so i deserve a little treat :)

16. phndoc

phndoc Member

Yes, I have done it in the office I share, My work truck while driving and other locations though out the state of Virginia, Maryland and DC.

17. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    not in a long time and not at my new job, i have 5 coworkers and the owner and his wife included. shared bathroom.

18. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    hehe i work in customer service at a company that produces dairy products and so i work with brokers, trucking companies , and drivers and dispatchers, i work the invoices, bol's and shipping sheets and more.

19. colday

colday Member

Albums:
    Yes I did one time. I had just left the gym and had see one of the guys I work with getting in the shower and got to see his equipment. Damn was he hot!!!!!!! Man I was so worked up when I arrived at work I went to the restroom stall and tugged one out. Aaaaah what a relief. Got hard writting this, think I need to get some more relief.

20. Kleepye

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sure do, just take a bathroom break and have at it!

Draft saved Draft deleted