Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dick usually drools precum if I haven't unload in few days, but today I had unusual experience. Alongside with balls full of cum I had a case of hard(er) stool than usual. And when it past my prostate feeling was pleasant with a large volume of cum flowing out as a result. From my totally flacid cock... I was amazed and totally horned up by whole experience! :)

jessicainator3000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanna add that this happens to me and I came clean to my boyfriend about it cause I though there was something wrong with me and he said it happens to him too. I've gotten std checked so I know I don't have any std's and I guess neither does he since I took it while a were dating.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rarely but yes - I don't thing of it as pre-cum - I think it happens due to pressure on the prostate.

Aris30612

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happens to me, but rarely... Only when I haven’t had sex/asturbared for 3-4 days. Then as I push I see semen like drops. Definitely not precum, I have a lot of it usually and can very well distinguish it ;-))

D

deleted1299179

Yes, it occasionally happens to me.... Thanks OP for asking the question, I’ve often wondered if the prostate had something to do with.