Ever Liked Someone So Much...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Knight, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

You couldn't masturbate over them, or orgasm at the thought of them...I have no problem with masturbation I just find that masturbating over someone I like is dirty, or tarnishing the image I have of them and its hard or impossible for me to get off on it. Anyone else?

2. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27:

Yeah, especially if you know personal info about them, such as who their parents are, or that they go to church regularly. And if the two of you have connected on some deeper level of friendship you can forget about having dirty thoughts about them altogether.

3. naughty

Gold Member

Knight,

YOu have discovered courtly love. If this is your new girlfriend then this means she has become real to you and you are not objectifying her. That is a good thing.Respect and admiration always bode well for the further development of a relationship. Enjoy getting to know her and take it slow. See where it leads. You can never go wrong when you respect someone.

Naughty

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Not to offend anyone of a Judeo-Christian faith, but it's because those religions have inculcated into our genes that masturbation, and sex in general, is "dirty". Luckily for me, I wasn't raised that way. And I'm not sayin the Judeo-Christian way is the wrong way to raise a child, but I do think their view on sexuality is wrong. Look at the abstinence only programs. Those are TOTAL failures. But I went off on a tangent :p

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

Not to offend anyone of a Judeo-Christian faith, but it's because those religions have inculcated into our genes that masturbation, and sex in general, is "dirty". Luckily for me, I wasn't raised that way. And I'm not sayin the Judeo-Christian way is the wrong way to raise a child, but I do think their view on sexuality is wrong. Look at the abstinence only programs. Those are TOTAL failures. But I went off on a tangent :p
    [post=279282]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    It always saddens me when people don't understand the Bible. It was the church in the Middle Ages that decided sex was dirty. Sex is not. It is according to the Bible a gift from God. It is true that the Bible strongly encourages that people in a marriage be truthful with one another. Adultery is a sin. But adultery in the Bible was having sex outside of marriage without the permision of your spouse. This is a far cry from what most people think that adultery is.

The JudeoChristian does encourage marriage as being ordained by God. But in Bibilical times, men had several wives. King David had 300 wives and his son Solomon had 1000 wives. Suffice it to say they were very busy :excl:

But the fundamentalists have controlled beliefs about sex in the Protestant wing of Christianity for a while. Not all Christians are fundamentalists.

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Quickly salvageing this from religious discussion:

I find it much more broad than just somebody I like - I cannot bare the thought of masturbating over somebody I know personally.

It would seem so wrong to, and not only that, but Id be thinking abotu it whenever I saw them.

So I avoid thinking of anyone I know, or anyone I have met - I just wouldnt be able to look at them in the same way again.

7. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I can't say that I've ever had that problem before but then again I am a horny little devil. ;)

8. Knight

Knight New Member

I'm not Christian or religious in any way, its just when I like people...other people I have no problem bustin a nut over hehe.

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It always saddens me when people don't understand the Bible. It was the church in the Middle Ages that decided sex was dirty. Sex is not. It is according to the Bible a gift from God. It is true that the Bible strongly encourages that people in a marriage be truthful with one another. Adultery is a sin. But adultery in the Bible was having sex outside of marriage without the permision of your spouse. This is a far cry from what most people think that adultery is.

The JudeoChristian does encourage marriage as being ordained by God. But in Bibilical times, men had several wives. King David had 300 wives and his son Solomon had 1000 wives. Suffice it to say they were very busy :excl:

But the fundamentalists have controlled beliefs about sex in the Protestant wing of Christianity for a while. Not all Christians are fundamentalists.
    [post=279286]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yer right, the Fundies are to blame. But don't assume I know nothing about the Bible. I spent 5 years studying all religions looking for one I felt in my heart to be true.

10. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

Well gee. :)

Um....now that I think about it, I've only done it over dudes that I had as part of my "group".

11. jonb

Gold Member

Depends on what you mean by like. Not in a romantic way, no. But there are people I'm close to where my relationship with them makes it so that the very idea of sex with them turns me off. Of course, everyone has those people.

12. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I can totally see your point knight. I just think that as long as its not in some lusty way, but more in a romantic way, i dont see much of a problem with it. As for the religious aspect, i think some people just go way overboard with their inhibitions and following exactly to the point of everything.

13. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Maybe those people you like would want you to bust a nut over them. :D Ever think of that? My g/f loves it that I get a boner when I'm around her or when I think of her. Maybe some of your guy freinds wouldn't be so cool with that though. I don't kno.

14. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    maybe.... you're in LoOOOOooOOoove!

OOOOOOoooOooOOOOOOh :D :D :D

15. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    depends on the person and the relationship and on you, I would think. The last girl I was in love with was this girl from Poland, and though I thought she was beautiful beyond description and would have loved to be with her in an intimate way, she was a virgin, and we never really talked about sex. She also lived half a world away from me so I never saw her, our relationship was contained entirely in letters, e-mails and phone calls. It had to be sustained in this way for several years and sex was never an important part of that. If it were, it probably wouldn't have lasted so long without any physical contact.

If you are in to someone and not thinking about them in a sexual way all the time than this is probably a fair indication that you are attracted to something in them beyond just the physical, and that's cool. If it is really like you say, and masturbating just makes you feel dirty, that's probably not healthy. Be mindful you don't end up married to someone and then sneaking off to cheat because you can't bring yourself to ask your wife to pleasure you the way you want, because it's "dirty".

16. pie

pie New Member

Yeh, I know what you mean, theres that one person i feel it would be wrong to masturbate over.... :wub: (I may regret that smilie)

17. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    But then, once a relationship matures, I am confident that most everyone can accept the need to stimulate their partner to total and complete satisfaction. My sexual journey has taken me from bone hard erections in Junior High and great thoughts of erotic pleasure. I was a very frequent masturbator. I did remain a virgin until marriage and at that time I engaged in intense and very frequent intercourse. As the marriage progressed, we both learned that foreplay could include mutual masturbation, oral sex and even sexual intercourse.

Life is a journey and more than likely as you gain experience and also grow older things can and certainly should become more interesting.

I think that respect for a life long partner will also include the goal and/or desire to please and pleasure your mate.

Again, Life is a Journey. I enjoy life. I am always looking for new ways to enjoy life.

18. txquis

Gold Member

I do understand what you mean, Knight,
    but i am not like that anymore. Perhaps that is something that changes with age.

In my early years, i was kinda weird about masturbation...
    if i had a love interest or i had
    a long term thing going, i couldn't jerk off at all.
    I abstained.

I'm over all of that stuff.
    Long term or love interest......doesnt matter.....i beat off,
    and sometimes to the thought of them.

19. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

I am just too much of a horndog in reality. I masturbate alot in a day. Been looking into trying to figure out how to curb it actually.

20. Imported

Gold Member

surf221: i completely agree...and i was raised christian so that might be part of it...that and i havent been in a lot of serious relationships. whenever i try to do it, it just doesn't work...i feel bad after if i do it, and it feels like i'm forcing something onto that person that they probably wouldn't want...

Draft saved Draft deleted