ever looked at a guys penis when he was sleeping?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
then its a most thoroughly enjoyed 10 seconds for me.....:tongue: my favourite of course is trying to wake one... without waking the other. teehee.:wink:

That might work on me. I am a very sound sleeper, and often don't wake for thunderstorms or sirens. However my cock wakes up very easily. At least through the day it does. Often at the most inept times...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ever looked at a guys penis when he is sleeping or passed out drunk to see what it looks like?

Hmmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this question is directed at women, then this is an almost oxymoronic question.

If a women is in the vicinity of a sleeping man, it's a high probability that she has already seen that man's penis, so why would she be wondering what it looked like? (Women aren't usually close to sleeping or passed out men otherwise, and I doubt the OP is asking about brothers and fathers.)

But if the question is directed at men, then why are so many women answering?

Oh well. I think I'll go to the kitchen and wash some dishes (shaking head in puzzlement).
:rolleyes:

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have but it makes you so nervous because you are afraid they will see you looking.Mind you never see sleeping but while standing near me and not their penis either I jut look at their crotch when they are not looking.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Several times. I wanted to see the ass of a buddy of mine because I thought that he had a cute ass. He passed out drunk on his stomach. I pulled his jeans opened, and looked a perfectly round bubble with a sprinkling of hair in his crack. It was hot.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmm......... there's a thought....and now Rubi is back to stalking me...ahhh! such is life:biggrin1: