Ever Lost A Friend Over Size?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See last night...started off as a good night. We went in town and then walking round for a bank machine, this woman came up to me and said 'can I wear your shoes' (good chat up line, no?). I said "No they're too big for you." then paused a minute and said "Much too big" hehe...then she winked at me and we carried on walking around town. I was quite pleased with myself cos I thought it was quite witty.

So...we get to this bar...and we start talking (I'm out with my mate, his girlfriend and another girl btw). His gf starts talking about how hot Johnny Depp is. So then I said 'but he's only small'...etc short I meant. But of course I was implying something else. So we kept drunkenly going on about it. My mate went outside and I said 'but he is small...' and she said "so, so is [my boyfriend]'...I just did a faux gasp.

At this point, I could have kept it to myself...BUT I text my other mate...or meant to. I sent the text saying [he's small] to HER BOYFRIEND! Then he came back in from outside and said 'what's this'...I felt like a right twat. But then I said it was to get him back in...think he believed me. But anyway, its revenge for Friday night. They were shouting " have a small cock" all around the pub...jokingly but the text was a joke too.

Sufficed to say I put my foot in it...what I'm really bothered about though is its on his phone and he'll see it every time he uses it...unless he deletes it. Maybe he did. I think we're okay...but it was pretty embarrassing.

Anyone done something similar? Or actually lost a friend over it?

PS I really hope he doesn't read this haha. But...I'm Scottish innit. Not many Scots on here :rolleyes:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I know it was immature. But there's a lot of cock talk and belittling that goes on between us guys! And Ron Jeremy is mentioned on a regular basis...strange but true.

I won't do anything like that from now on ^_^

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if someone is going to not be your friend over something as small and irrelevant as penis size, they probably weren't your true friend to begin with.