Ever Lost A Size Contest?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
dirtyde said:
This reminds me of a wedding that I went to in Australia once.

When it came time to decide which of the guys got to take of the garter all single men had to lay there tools on a table. The bride moved along and gave three quick strokes with the palm of her hand to each member. The one that was the biggest got to take off the garter.

Was a fun day.

For all.

What a wedding. Are all weddings like that in Australia? If so, I'm moving there ASAP!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college we used to have crazy contests at our parties. For example, one was $20 for the first blonde bush. Another time we offered free pizza coupons for anyone who brought two people I didn't know.

Anyway, one time we put up a $20 door prize for the "shortest penis." Late in the evening a guy came and asked who had won. When we told him that (unsurprisingly) no one had entered, he pulled down his jeans, showed us what was actually a pretty good sized flaccid cock and said "I guess I win then. Where's the money. I'm hungry." We paid him off and got a good laugh out of it.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I, of course, could come in first place in a shortest penis contest. Now, if we are talking about big balls, I could be the winner in most contests.....

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unofficially, at around 10 and a half I was suppossed to have been the 3rd largest guy in my Frat my Senior year. I say unofficially because I never saw the other two guys hard. But it certainly seems possible from what I remember (from seeing at least one of them in the shower limp.) We had lots of crazy contests for sure but never one involving that issue exactly. But I know some of the Sororites on campus had contests where girls would try and get a photograph or even some video of the largest guy they could find, kind of a big meat scavenger hunt. One sorority I know ranked the frat houses on campus by the relative number of well hung guys in it. Don't want to speculate on how that was accomplished. I remember hearing that our house was 2nd (Like my junior year I think) out of about 27 houses on campus. Don't remember hearing anything Senior year though.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I compared with a few buddies when I was younger, and I was the longest of all for sure. My best bud neighbor when I was 13 was uncut -- first one I had seen -- and his was pretty thick, prob thicker than mine at the time. And the times I've compared when I got older, I've seen a couple that were close to me in size but none bigger.

I think I'd be more impressed than devastated if I lost a size contest. It's not often you see dudes that big anyway.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
outside of comparisons at the urinal or gym class during junior high school and high school, nothing official. just dont see the need to show my cock to other dudes. doesnt do anything for me

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never been in a size contest, but when pretty drunk have been known to 'whip it out'.

Along the theme of the thread, I read about a club in St. Petersburg, Russia that has size contest and your length determines how much of a drink discount you get.

Reactions: wheel4

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
I compared with a few buddies when I was younger, and I was the longest of all for sure. My best bud neighbor when I was 13 was uncut -- first one I had seen -- and his was pretty thick, prob thicker than mine at the time. And the times I've compared when I got older, I've seen a couple that were close to me in size but none bigger.

I think I'd be more impressed than devastated if I lost a size contest. It's not often you see dudes that big anyway.

Thanks for posting the pics, Dee.........absolutely beautiful size and shape!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Low in Thiva said:
outside of comparisons at the urinal or gym class during junior high school and high school, nothing official. just dont see the need to show my cock to other dudes. doesnt do anything for me

well Hung Low, I can certainly understand showing off to other guys wouldn't do anything for you....but I'm pretty certain you would have a perfect undefeated record, lol. Amazing!

scott1979

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This didn't happen to me, but it's pretty dang funny, I heard it from a friend from my very conservative college. There were students visiting for a campus preview type weekend and this one high school junior was sitting in his assigned dorm room, just chilling. Several guys walk in, one after the other, completely nude to introduce themselves, just to joke with the kid. Then, a guy on the hall who was known for being well hung (about 6" soft) walks in and says "I bet you've never seen a dick like this!"

The 16 y/o kid stands up, droups trou, and says "only my own" and sat down, beating the other guy by at least an inch!

D

deleted111

I have taken part in a few size contests, no i haven't lost one yet.

Unfortunately only one of them paid me anything.
The rest were drunken happenstances at parties with cocky guys, college eh?

Cardy

Reactions: Pepijn

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nacard01 said:

Cardy

I can certainly see why no one has ever beaten you! OMG!

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nacard01 said:

Cardy

It EASY to say you're big, but you're probably not that big. Prove it.