Ever Lost A Size Contest?

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You win some, you lose some, but it´s all good in the end because nobody´s really suffering from "Penis Envy"!:biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been in one nor do I intend to be in one...maybe its an 'only in America' thing.

Not really. I've been in America for a long time, and I've never been in one - even during the most primitive of collegiate misadventures. I don't know anybody who's been in one, and I've never heard of one being conducted around this vicinity. So I wouldn't say that it's a standard feature of the American landscape.

(I just want to save foreign visitors from disappointment.)

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A few times at parties once was to see who got a blowjob by this very hot girl. The smallest guy wouldnt get one and could only watch heh.

DAMNNNNNNN that is the best animated pic i've ever seen! where did u get it?!!!!

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been in a contest, but I did find out that a mate of mine who dated one of my ex's insisted she tell him which of us was bigger. Well, if you are going to be stupid enough to ask a question like that you get what you deserve... Apparently the comparison didn't exactly flatter his ego!

Reactions: Thesussexcock

B_donkeydick69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha that's funny I actually had a "size contest" last summer with a good friend of mine who didn't believe me when I told him around how big mine was, because he had always been the biggest (according to everyone else on the swim team) then one night when we were drinking he asked me to proove it, and I did, he was feeling pretty stupid after doubting

Reactions: Thesussexcock