Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it's not a direct relationship, as evidenced by the pro squirters who seem to be able to do it from every position with every imaginable kind of dick.
The simplest way to get a girl to squirt for the first time is fingers + gspot. I've seen some girls go from not being able to squirt at all to being able to squirt from only having their clit licked (or any type of stimulation that results in orgasm) the day after they learned to squirt.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, man, I say "Let it go to your head!"
Way to GO, man!

I am a squirter, and all I can say is that when you know you can squirt, but your lover just can't seem to hit the spots, it is frustrating as HELL!

Keep up the good work! She's a lucky, lucky gal!

on the flip side, i've found on a couple of occasions that making a girl squirt when she didn't know she could is the exact opposite of frustrating. lol!

According to my informal studies, this one is directly influenced by cock length and hardness. I'm sure it's not a direct relationship, as evidenced by the pro squirters who seem to be able to do it from every position with every imaginable kind of dick.

Boy, wouldn't it be nice to be pals with Lily Thai...

every time i've made a girl squirt, my dick didn't even enter into the equation...i "helped" them get there entirely with my fingers. so i don't think there's necessarily a direct correlation at all.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've never made anyone do anything.But my wife has squirted or gushed(not a stream) a few times in 19 years.

So ladys aside from being relaxed and comfy,could you share what trips it for you?

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dustydo, Men can MAKE YOU squirt,

Christinab, only some men can MAKE YOU squirt,

Dustydo, i say that because maybe it is frequent for you, but i know several women that havent before me or certain men, and it came out of nowhere like it will for Christinab, i have been with girls who have been with several men, some men who cant do it, thought it was just a girl pissing, not so as you know. So with that being said, yeah we can and yeah you do!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dustydo, Men can MAKE YOU squirt,

Christinab, only some men can MAKE YOU squirt,

Dustydo, i say that because maybe it is frequent for you, but i know several women that havent before me or certain men, and it came out of nowhere like it will for Christinab, i have been with girls who have been with several men, some men who cant do it, thought it was just a girl pissing, not so as you know. So with that being said, yeah we can and yeah you do!

what i meant was, i've heard that ALL women's bodies are CAPABLE of squirting. (of course we need the right "tools". i think that's quite obvious...) so is that true? that all women have the capability of that kind of pleasure?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've never made anyone do anything.But my wife has squirted or gushed(not a stream) a few times in 19 years.

So ladys aside from being relaxed and comfy,could you share what trips it for you?
^^^someone remebered we have opinions!!!

what i meant was, i've heard that ALL women's bodies are CAPABLE of squirting
not true!
Scientists find the G spot but not all women have it - Health News, Health & Families - The Independent
i don't have a g-spot. i always wondered why, despite much searching, there was nothing like that to be found in my vag...but science has proven me right. it really isn't there.
so there's no way i'm squirting.
those silly boys who think they could 'make' me squirt would get very tired and very bored.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That helps a bunch,dimwit.:smile:

Now what morals?With any male/female?

LOL.

morals? i just was referring to the fact that i don't sleep around to SilverTrain. that's all. it was really more of a joke than anything else.

if i did, i'm sure i'd be up for any of the members on this site to help achieve the "squirt" mechanism. lmao.