Ever made a girl squirt?

eagertopleasespurt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good question. I have had women squirt while I was having intercourse, and when I was stimulating with my fingers, and also during oral-tongue stimulation. I enjoy bringing my partners to multi-orgasmic pleasure, whether it be of the traditional variety or those that produce vaginal fluid that leaks, squirts, or blasts copious amounts of fluid, the later occurs when they have already had an orgasm or several orgasms during intercourse, several partners have confided in me that it is the size and downward curve of my large cock that brings them to the point of squirting large amounts of vaginal fluidthat they have not experienced with less endowed men. My thinking is that my deep penetration along with alternative oral and digital stimulation externally and internally brings about pleasurable and powerful ejaculations of orgasmic juice
This phenomenal and intense ejaculate experience of my partners most often occurs after several hours of intense sex, yet it has also occurred sooner.
All of the women who have achieved squirting orgasms with me have told me that they attribute this to my experience and my thoughtful attention to their erogenous zones combined with the fullness of my long throbbing cock.

Size, along with experience and loving care can provide a mind blowing experience for your parners!

eagertopleasespurt

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I've done it several times and the last one I was thrusting her from behind fucking her hard and deep body got tense and I kept fucking harder and faster in a rapid rhythm and she was squirting dripping down my thighs it was awsome!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A million times, my wife can, at times, spray or ejaculate in many different ways. When we first started dating, the sex was very intense (it's more intense now, but it was new for us then), and after tequila and other things, I was doing her hard for the first time. I hadn't tried to really "pound" her before, but after that pounding, she told me she had orgasms harder than any before, during the first few weeks of doing it together. The next day, I was looking at my sheets (navy color) and there was white spray all over them, and she shot way past the foot of the bed!!! Her ejaculate left white marks all over the sheet; that's when I knew that female ejaculation was not pee, and I got so hard I jerked off all over myself staring at that mess she made :)

Now, I love using my fingers and a clit pump, and she squirts all over me as I sit in front of her, I love it, it's the best!