Ever masturbated and felt something was foreign?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Nrets, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Nrets

Nrets Member

This question is spawning off some personal things I have been more vocal about recently.

But basically, have you ever held your dick in your hand and just felt it wasn't the right size? And I am not talking about wishing it was bigger.

I remember being 14 or 15 and jacking off sitting in an empty bathtub with the shower on at a trickle. I would use soap lather as a lubricant.

My dick would sometimes feel foreign to me.
    And I would lose my erection. As I wandered in my thoughts, I would have to put more soap on to make the right consistancy to get it going again. (not having a foreskin sucks)

Well one time I grabbed the soap and placed it on my cock and gripped with my hand around both soap and cock, and somehow it felt more right. It felt like the size my cock was supposed to be.

I did that again and again, because it turned me on since it felt like I finally had the right size cock in my hand.

The trippy thing is...it only felt that way if the soap was exactly a certain size. Bigger and it felt off. Smaller and it felt, well closer to my dick but still off. I am finally used to my dick size, BTW, which means that I no longer get these dissociated dick experiences.

Anyone ever have a similar experience? I have entertained the thought that I was simply turned on at 15 of the thought of having a bigger cock. But it felt deeper than that. Like I was getting a glimpse of what my cock would be if it matched my brain.

2. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

A friend told me when I was teenager that if you sit on your hand until it goes numb and than wank if feels like someone else is doing it ... and it does!

BTW sorry for your lack of foreskin - sounds like you miss it?

3. Nrets

Nrets Member

I have never really tripped too hard on my lack of foreskin..but when I realize that foreskin allows things like masturbation without lubricant or easier gliding in and out of vagina. I get angry.

4. Realslik

Realslik Member

Albums:
    I have never felt what you just described but having a foreskin rocks, it feels so good.. I love my skin

5. Cant_Stop

Cant_Stop Member

Albums:
    No, i feel pretty at home with my penis.

:biggrin1:

6. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Were you abroad at the time ? :rolleyes:

7. lilbear

lilbear Member

Yes, when I was in Russia.

8. Nrets

Nrets Member

I always attract knucklehead responses. I guess I should have given the background. I always feel like chemicals or something fucked with my manliness. I can't grow a full beard. I have small hands for someone my height. There are a grip of other things. I am the only man in my family with adipose fat in awkward places.
    I would be okay with all of this, if it felt like this is who I was, but my brain doesn't match up with it.
    Doctors thought I had klinefelter's because of various symtoms.
    I don't
    SO yeah, you guys are inadvertantly answering my question with your sarcasm. If it is so ridiculous that it is a joke to you all...well then I realize I really do have something up that has been caused by something perhaps pesticides as mentioned in another thread. Cause I know what I felt.

#8 Nrets, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted