Ever masturbated during a massage?

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're in shape and your a male, and you have a male therapist and you get hard, he's gonna finish it for you. And NO ... it don't make you gay. I just close my eyes and have a glorious orgasm. And if he's not taking the hint I start myself and it's always a relaxing ending. A dude needs to cum period. Can't wait to see the replies to this
I had a message one time by a guy. My wife asked me not to see a woman as she was worried about the woman runbbing my body. She set the appointment for me and asked for this guy she had heard about at the location she uses. I rarely get ameassgebut I did need one so she set it up for me.
I got there atmy appointed time and I was told the my therapist would be out to get me
As I waited I had all kinds of thoughts about this message Crazy and I do have a bi side to me but never really thought it was an issue to worry about
The therapist came out and introduced himself as Jesse Jesse had me follow him to the assigned room Room 8 at the end of the hall Nice place and very warm and pleasing. Jesse had given me a towel and asked that I strip down completely and lay down and cove myself with the provided towel
Jesse was busy getting rhing ready as I stripped down naked. I got on the table on my back with the towel over my pubic area.
Jesse had warm, strong hands and it felt so good as he worked on my much needed body I did get very relaxed and was enjoying the message I am a very tall person And I do cover all of the table. I felt a couple of times as he reach across my body that my arms could feel his cock against my arm and hands as he moved up and down my body.
I have to tell you that I was so into this that I started to get all hot over this guy he was a good looking guy about 30 years old and we talked as he worked on my right muscles.
I was thinking of some sexy scenarios that could happen I. This situation As I was thinking and feeling so good I did notice I was uncontrollably hard. The harder I got the more I want to feel more of his cock rub against me Ti the point I made sure my hands and arms were is very cold position feel his cock.
I was in a daze as I continued with my message. We did some idle talk and never talked about sex or anything along those lines. He started to work my inner thighs and I was so into it. I made sure I made him aware of my state of arousal I do have a large cock and the towel soon was not covering the tip of my very hard cock.
I was feeling him against me again and I jerked a bit as my cock felt a warm hand reaching under my towel. It felt so good and I was moaning slightly Didn't want this to end anytime soon He remained pressed against my hand as he began to slowly stroke me hard cock. Our talk never wavered from a professional dialog as I started to mave my bios to meet his hand slowly stroking my cock. He was getting g hard as this continued ued and I was so I to what was going on My hips started to really move as his hand rubbed my hard cock Towel did slide off and I was so aroused that I could cum at anyrimebut didn't want this to end any right soon.
I let out slow moan and he pressed his cock against my hand and I pushed my hand harder against his swollen member.
Soon I could feel my orgasm starting to go. Just then he said your muscle is so tight that he made need to work on it more That was It Nd I started to cum. He continued stroking me all the way through to the end. He picked up the towel and cleaned me off and he ended my session
I got ho e and tildmy wife is was perfect and just what I needed and told here Jesse said I may need a few sessions to work out my isuea. My wife has set me up for every other week with Jesse over the whole summer I do look forward to our next session More to cum.........

D

deleted1757711

One of the therapists I see doesn’t require that I cover so she can see my cock when I’m on my back.

She has said that if I needed to release myself I’m free to do so while she’s still massaging me. The problem is that I’ve never gotten hard at a massage, otherwise I would.

Reactions: diver6

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For all the massages I've had, I only had one occasion where I masturbated myself . Actually I was at a teacher's convention and the afternoon was free. As this was a large city I checked the local gay newspaper for a masseur. As it was far I took a taxi and arrived at this apartment. Very muscular guy who seemed rather distant. Told me to undress and lie on my stomach while he went into the kitchen to warm the oil. Had my face in the cradle so I couldn't see that he also undressed, but could see his bare feet. Gave a rather OK massage to the back and then told me to turn over. That's when I saw he was fully nude. Massaged the front but paid no attention to my cock, but occasionally stroked his. The way he was massaging my stomach was beginning to get me hard and so was he, but he still didn't touch me. Finally he put oil and my dick and took my hand and put it on it moving it up and down a bit. He backed away and started masturbating himself so I did the same. Even though I felt strange I was still turned on watching him and he was very intently watching me. He came first and that was all the incentive I needed and did the same. Still ranks as one of the strangest massages I've ever had.

RenaissanceMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not so much during a massage but whilst having an intimate wax (male waxer). Whilst I remained soft during most of the waxing, at the end it is common to apply some oil to the freshly waxed area. This time, he spent quite some time applying oil to my shaft and I soon became aroused. He continued massaging my head and shaft until I was rock hard, eventually I couldn't help myself and shot a healthy load. I apologised (thinking it was unprofessional on my part), he told me he knew that was going to happen. It then became a regular occurrence at my next waxing sessions.

I have had similar experiences but only with male waxing providers. They usually offer a massage after waxing in the menu, which only helps soothe the skin and muscles that can get tense during a somewhat painful removal of hair. If you select a massage from one of the guys i have found that they usually finish you off as they have already seen you in all your glory. Most will be subtle at first, lingering a little longer on your shaft or caressing your balls. Mine used his thumb to press gently on my sphincter when waxing my cleft, and i jumped a little and moaned with pleasure - he then very casually rubbed the cream in around my perineal and rectal area, with a bit more of a circular motion. He knew i liked it and pushed the boundaries a little. He knew it could be considered just a product of being close to sensitive areas and could be played off that way. The next time i went he massaged my prostate from the outside, having thoroughly rubbed the creme in that area during the waxing and i made sure to vocalize my pleasure. The time after that he just stuck his thumb inside me and banged me to orgasm three times. But our unspoken communication was clear and i trusted him.

I have never had, nor do i expect a happy ending in a professional spa atmosphere - especially from a woman. I in fact prefer to not have that happen, it is distracting from the relaxation experience. Since you are usually draped i think the clear sign is no funny business. A guy waxing a guy one can usually infer that the client is comfortable being fully naked an/or engorged some or all of the time as the provider has the same equipment and knows what having a dick is like.

OttawaGoodlife

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had similar experiences but only with male waxing providers. They usually offer a massage after waxing in the menu, which only helps soothe the skin and muscles that can get tense during a somewhat painful removal of hair. If you select a massage from one of the guys i have found that they usually finish you off as they have already seen you in all your glory. Most will be subtle at first, lingering a little longer on your shaft or caressing your balls. Mine used his thumb to press gently on my sphincter when waxing my cleft, and i jumped a little and moaned with pleasure - he then very casually rubbed the cream in around my perineal and rectal area, with a bit more of a circular motion. He knew i liked it and pushed the boundaries a little. He knew it could be considered just a product of being close to sensitive areas and could be played off that way. The next time i went he massaged my prostate from the outside, having thoroughly rubbed the creme in that area during the waxing and i made sure to vocalize my pleasure. The time after that he just stuck his thumb inside me and banged me to orgasm three times. But our unspoken communication was clear and i trusted him.

I have never had, nor do i expect a happy ending in a professional spa atmosphere - especially from a woman. I in fact prefer to not have that happen, it is distracting from the relaxation experience. Since you are usually draped i think the clear sign is no funny business. A guy waxing a guy one can usually infer that the client is comfortable being fully naked an/or engorged some or all of the time as the provider has the same equipment and knows what having a dick is like.

I have had a very similar situation - but only when waxing my shaft. Ended in a hand job.

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a message one time by a guy. My wife asked me not to see a woman as she was worried about the woman runbbing my body. She set the appointment for me and asked for this guy she had heard about at the location she uses. I rarely get ameassgebut I did need one so she set it up for me.
I got there atmy appointed time and I was told the my therapist would be out to get me
As I waited I had all kinds of thoughts about this message Crazy and I do have a bi side to me but never really thought it was an issue to worry about
The therapist came out and introduced himself as Jesse Jesse had me follow him to the assigned room Room 8 at the end of the hall Nice place and very warm and pleasing. Jesse had given me a towel and asked that I strip down completely and lay down and cove myself with the provided towel
Jesse was busy getting rhing ready as I stripped down naked. I got on the table on my back with the towel over my pubic area.
Jesse had warm, strong hands and it felt so good as he worked on my much needed body I did get very relaxed and was enjoying the message I am a very tall person And I do cover all of the table. I felt a couple of times as he reach across my body that my arms could feel his cock against my arm and hands as he moved up and down my body.
I have to tell you that I was so into this that I started to get all hot over this guy he was a good looking guy about 30 years old and we talked as he worked on my right muscles.
I was thinking of some sexy scenarios that could happen I. This situation As I was thinking and feeling so good I did notice I was uncontrollably hard. The harder I got the more I want to feel more of his cock rub against me Ti the point I made sure my hands and arms were is very cold position feel his cock.
I was in a daze as I continued with my message. We did some idle talk and never talked about sex or anything along those lines. He started to work my inner thighs and I was so into it. I made sure I made him aware of my state of arousal I do have a large cock and the towel soon was not covering the tip of my very hard cock.
I was feeling him against me again and I jerked a bit as my cock felt a warm hand reaching under my towel. It felt so good and I was moaning slightly Didn't want this to end anytime soon He remained pressed against my hand as he began to slowly stroke me hard cock. Our talk never wavered from a professional dialog as I started to mave my bios to meet his hand slowly stroking my cock. He was getting g hard as this continued ued and I was so I to what was going on My hips started to really move as his hand rubbed my hard cock Towel did slide off and I was so aroused that I could cum at anyrimebut didn't want this to end any right soon.
I let out slow moan and he pressed his cock against my hand and I pushed my hand harder against his swollen member.
Soon I could feel my orgasm starting to go. Just then he said your muscle is so tight that he made need to work on it more That was It Nd I started to cum. He continued stroking me all the way through to the end. He picked up the towel and cleaned me off and he ended my session
I got ho e and tildmy wife is was perfect and just what I needed and told here Jesse said I may need a few sessions to work out my isuea. My wife has set me up for every other week with Jesse over the whole summer I do look forward to our next session More to cum.........

Any more stories to share of your follow up visits?

Reactions: Sensual Dude

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get a massage twice a week by a big Polish guy with huge hands and feet, 6 ft 3 inches tall. He starts with me laying on my belly and when he rubs my legs I feel his fingers touching my huge nut sack. He spreads my legs wide to see my beautiful manhole.
When I lay on my back he takes the sheet off me, he does my chest, my stomach, my face , my head and by then I have a huge hardon with the tip all wet and gooey. That’s when he disrobes and he shows it all to me, a 6 pack abdomen with an 8 in uncut polish sausage. I get off the table and we 69 on the floor. He says my beautiful Italian penis is delicious and we both cum down ea other ‘s throats. All day I can smell and taste his testicle juice on my breath and when I swallow my saliva I can still taste his semen . I go home to my wife and give her a big tongue kiss. I don’t brush my teeth or gargle or wash my face until the next day so I can smell his sweaty nuts and groin all over my face. I go to bed with a big smile and circle the day on the calendar with my next meeting with Mark.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a massage twice a week by a big Polish guy with huge hands and feet, 6 ft 3 inches tall. He starts with me laying on my belly and when he rubs my legs I feel his fingers touching my huge nut sack. He spreads my legs wide to see my beautiful manhole.
When I lay on my back he takes the sheet off me, he does my chest, my stomach, my face , my head and by then I have a huge hardon with the tip all wet and gooey. That’s when he disrobes and he shows it all to me, a 6 pack abdomen with an 8 in uncut polish sausage. I get off the table and we 69 on the floor. He says my beautiful Italian penis is delicious and we both cum down ea other ‘s throats. All day I can smell and taste his testicle juice on my breath and when I swallow my saliva I can still taste his semen . I go home to my wife and give her a big tongue kiss. I don’t brush my teeth or gargle or wash my face until the next day so I can smell his sweaty nuts and groin all over my face. I go to bed with a big smile and circle the day on the calendar with my next meeting with Mark.

And then you open your eyes and wake up?

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Recently had a massage session with a visiting masseur advertised on masseur finder. Very nice ad and was careful to state that his massage was therapeutic and relaxing (but not sensual or erotic and if you were into that you needed to see another therapist). He also offered a pampered shower scrub session prior to the massage. It was most delightful. He disrobed and got into the shower with me. This was only the third time I have experienced this and this time was the BEST. a marvelous way to start the session and it did not take away any of the time allotted for the 90 minute session. He assisted me in toweling off and directed me to the massage table with a warmer. NICE! He didn't drape me and he remained nude also. It was DIVINE. Stretches, compression, effleurage, petrissage, friction, vibration, and percussion used in the body work. At nearly 65 - I remained hard the entire session with a steady flow of precum. (He never said anything about it). There were moments during the massage that I would sense momentarily that as he reached across my penis would touch his arm. At the conclusion of the massage - I wondered if he would use the tactics some use asking if you wanted a release for $40 more. He didn't he handed me a nice warm towel and proceeded with another to wipe my body off. He then said if you wish to get yourself off you are welcomed to do that,. I proceeded to jack off while he stood silently by and watched. My climax was powerful and I shot a massive load of cum up into the air and all over my body some even up to my chin. He said, WOW! Wished that he lived closer to me, and can't wait for him to return on tour to my city. It was intense. I have seen others since seeing him, and while good.... they just don't compare. :)

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a full massage every two weeks. My masseuse is a nice looking married man named Tom. His wife also works at the same massage therapy place. I've been going to this place for about four years and except when he's out on vacation or ill, Tom has always performed my service. Having a rather low hanging scrotum he always brushes his fingers against it when he is working on my thighs and I'm laying on my stomach. I will get semi hard from it but that's about it. When I roll over and he starts on my front and is working on going up my legs and inner thighs I normally fully chubb up. He has never said anything about it. He's very professional and I'm sure he sees it quite a bit.
The very first time it happened was on my first visit and when I got fully erect while laying on my back, I just told him "I need to roll back over on my stomach, sorry". He just said, "don't worry about that, it's normal. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I see it all the time. Just try to relax". So every two weeks he sees me with an erection hiding under a small white sheet. I would probably be offended if he were to put oil in my hand and expect me to jerk it in front of him. Strange thing though, I have had his wife perform my service when he was out and I have never gotten an erection from her.

D

deleted2188211

Recently had a massage session with a visiting masseur advertised on masseur finder. Very nice ad and was careful to state that his massage was therapeutic and relaxing (but not sensual or erotic and if you were into that you needed to see another therapist). He also offered a pampered shower scrub session prior to the massage. It was most delightful. He disrobed and got into the shower with me. This was only the third time I have experienced this and this time was the BEST. a marvelous way to start the session and it did not take away any of the time allotted for the 90 minute session. He assisted me in toweling off and directed me to the massage table with a warmer. NICE! He didn't drape me and he remained nude also. It was DIVINE. Stretches, compression, effleurage, petrissage, friction, vibration, and percussion used in the body work. At nearly 65 - I remained hard the entire session with a steady flow of precum. (He never said anything about it). There were moments during the massage that I would sense momentarily that as he reached across my penis would touch his arm. At the conclusion of the massage - I wondered if he would use the tactics some use asking if you wanted a release for $40 more. He didn't he handed me a nice warm towel and proceeded with another to wipe my body off. He then said if you wish to get yourself off you are welcomed to do that,. I proceeded to jack off while he stood silently by and watched. My climax was powerful and I shot a massive load of cum up into the air and all over my body some even up to my chin. He said, WOW! Wished that he lived closer to me, and can't wait for him to return on tour to my city. It was intense. I have seen others since seeing him, and while good.... they just don't compare. :)
Ok so who do I look for, what his name?;)❤️

Reactions: CUBE

bradprero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Anyone know of any male waxing places in socal (with a male esthetician)?

Reactions: Jared W.

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

how were your follow-up sessions?

Reactions: Sensual Dude

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight