Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to get a weekly massage and the masseur was a straight male. It was common for me to get an erection at some point and each session ended with him finishing with a hand job until I came, followed by a short relaxation period. Was never anything discussed beforehand, just seemed like one part of the massage. Sure made for an even better experience.
I want to go where you go always get hard but no one offers to get me off

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to go where you go always get hard but no one offers to get me off
This was when I lived in the San Francisco bay area. Think he was use to guys getting stiff since he was easy on the eyes and it sure helped him get good tips! lol. Hope you find someone to take care of you too, even if it is an amateur.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This was when I lived in the San Francisco bay area. Think he was use to guys getting stiff since he was easy on the eyes and it sure helped him get good tips! lol. Hope you find someone to take care of you too, even if it is an amateur.
Really need to do thats thanks

Reactions: Mr.tomalom

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not so much during a massage but whilst having an intimate wax (male waxer). Whilst I remained soft during most of the waxing, at the end it is common to apply some oil to the freshly waxed area. This time, he spent quite some time applying oil to my shaft and I soon became aroused. He continued massaging my head and shaft until I was rock hard, eventually I couldn't help myself and shot a healthy load. I apologised (thinking it was unprofessional on my part), he told me he knew that was going to happen. It then became a regular occurrence at my next waxing sessions.

Reminded me of my first wax, I was hard throughout - which I was fine about and made for a good wax - and at the end the waxer wiped down my cock and balls, paying particular attention to the head, slightly unnecessarily as there was no hair anywhere near it, though it was oozing a bit, anyway I made it my mission not to cum and after some time of rubbing me down - and I stayed hard throughout - he gave up!

Kdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was during the third massage that I ever had received that I got erect. I was about 24 yo at the time and a male was giving the massage. Like so many guys it happened when i was laying on my back and he started working my inner thighs. His hand kept brushing up against my balls. Needless to say it didn't take long and i was erect. And I received a happy ending. It definitely wasn't expected but very enjoyable.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I guess it depends where you go....never had a situation where it seemed appropriate or acceptable to masturbate. I would not be comfortable making any sort of sexual comment or move. The one time I had a masseur he was making some really odd comments about my legs being different lengths (they aren't) and taking way too much time below the waist (I specifically stated I needed shoulder and back concentration) so I was not a happy camper. Didn't complain because the whole thing was so bizarre I couldn't even describe it. Next massage 2 weeks later they assigned someone else. I asked about him by name, and they said he was no longer with them. I mentioned some of my prior massage, and the counter people all made glances at one another and didn't really respond to me.

From that point I had a really great masseuse who was friendly and quite attractive. Keeping in mind how uncomfortable even an indirect and possibly nonexistent advance from that guy made me feel, it never seemed appropriate to make a professional massage sexual.

Reactions: ohiorod

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a topic I'm planning to address in my blog, but no, I haven't jacked myself off during a massage.

On the other hand (literally), I've gotten many a handjob from private masseurs over the years. Gay, straight and "not saying". And I agree with posts above about legitimate (regulated) versus not-so-legitimate (unregulated). And I also agree that the genitals are part of the body and should be included in massages.

In fact yesterday I was seeing my regular physical therapist, who I have been seeing for nearly a decade now. Great guy and straight as they come. (I had to laugh when our conversation turned to bi-curious some years ago and he thought the term was "gay-curious". I told him he didn't actually lose being straight if he tried sex with a guy.)

Some years ago I was diagnosed with both a vericocele (varicose vein in the testicle) as well as suffering post-operative pain and numbness from a hernia operation. This guy is a trained and licensed practitioner, but after some stretching and work on an arm muscle problem I was seeing him for, offered to see if he could do anything about the groin pain. Obviously I agreed, but warned him I might get an erection. He said he figured, but wanted to help out.

That first time, and probably five or six times subsequently (yes, he said it was definitely an unusual therapy, but he could tell from the tissue work it was necessary) it hurt enough I really didn't get hard. But after a while the pain started to give way and sure enough Lil Rambler (just now invented that nickname) came to attention. I reassured my guy I wasn't looking for any help, but boys being boys it ended up with him jacking me on me than a couple of occasions - ostensibly to see if that helped relieve some of the pressure.

Jump forward a couple of years to yesterday. I've continued to see him for therapy on the arm and general problems, but the jacking ended a few years ago. While he trusted me completely, he was worried about his license should anyone find out. I readily agreed and that was that.

However he still works on the groin issues, and yesterday I think I caught him in a randy mood. I was laying on the table on my back and he was working on my arm (addressing a pulled tendon in my bicep). Our conversation was sex-based since he is the only person in my "real world" who I have told about my blog and let them read it. Again, very trusted friend.

So he moved down to my right side and pulled up a chair as he usually does to sit while working my groin, flipping back the drape to expose my crotch. Only this time instead of keeping my penis covered the drape is definitely off to the far side side. This is unusual. He starts his usual ministrations, which involve fingertips pressing into the area just to the upper left of the penis and working down through the hernia scar into the area where the spermatic cord exits the scrotum. Sensitive area. (I have post-hernia scarring and a severe bruising sensation, plus a half-dollar-sized numb area where the nerves seem to have been cut by the surgery.)

So he's working the area and he mentioned my blog entry discussing my urologist's hand on my dick for an extended period. As he talks he continues pressing into the scar tissue, but his other hand pushes my dick - exposed and already a little swollen - "out of the way".

It wasn't, to my knowledge, "in" the way.

So we keep talking about this and other topics as he is really getting deep into dick territory with his work, including full hand rubs across my pubes and around the base of my cock. I am serious concentrating on images of puppies, but Lil Rambler is enjoying the attention. (Been a little dry with the wife lately, for medical reasons.) And while I've been fully erect in front of this guy I don't want to risk his license (one of the reasons the earlier sessions stopped).

Then he starts this rhythmical shaking, obviously causing my dick to flop back and forth. So he grabs it and presses it down over my testicles (this is getting a LOT more detailed than intended), holding his hand in place, a la my urologist but without the sheet over me, cupping my cock and balls completely. As he does this, of course I'm getting hard. And he knows it. Both hands are now fully on my groin, yet he's sitting next to me acting as if nothing's happening. Finally, after enough attention to the scar tissue that I'm feeling really bruised today, he lets go, stands up and says "I guess it's customary to offer release at this point".

I have no idea why, but I thanked him and said I'd take care of it later since I knew he had another patient waiting outside. %$#@!

But the next session ought to be a lot of fun...I'll write about it on the blog if he gives me permission.

So, long answer to a short question: No, never jacked off in front of a masseuse/masseur, but been jacked by quite a few. Including a good friend.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have considered doing so a few times, but I do not wish to look too desperate in front of my gay for pay masseur.
If he lets me pay with his, or if he plays with mine, then I will go all out.
Back to the question, yes, I have masturbated during a massage, but it was with the masseur, not jacking myself when I was being massaged.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, this topic reminds me of an incident in Jakarta many years ago.

I was in Jakarta and I visited a blind massage joint. The masseurs were blind men or visually impaired men. It was a place where men go for a massage, and if the patrons like each other, they go elsewhere to go get their rocks off.

I started my massage naked as is my norm, and my masseur said nothing about my state of undress. The cubicle I was in was a bit odd. In the row of cubicles, my cubicle had a doorway in the partition wall leading to the adjacent cubicle. There was a piece of cloth hanging over the doorway instead of a door. This means that I could access the adjacent cubicle just by pushing aside the cloth in the doorway.

Halfway thorough my massage, I hear the adjacent cubicle being occupied by another patron. I imagined all sorts of erotic scenarios going on next door, giving myself a massive hardon, but it was totally ignored by my masseur.

When my massage ended, my masseur left my cubicle so that I could dress in peace. Dress? That could come later. My priorities were to peep into the next cubicle to see what my neighbouring patron looks like. It turns out he was a guy in this twenties, fair skinned and chubby. He looked at me, and I looked at him. He was on his back, getting the front of his legs massaged. He sported a semi, and more importantly he did not bat an eye seeing my full naked body. I took that as a welcome.

I walked into his cubicle. Like mine, his cubicle was brightly lit by a flourescent tube on the ceiling. His blind masseur was wearing dark glasses, and seemed oblivious to my presence. I approach the patron, who grabbed my hard, throbbing cock, masturbating me lovingly. I returned the favour, making sure the masseur did not touch me, which would reveal the presence of another person in the room. With hindsight, I think the masseur knew, but my logic pathways were blocked by lust.

The masseur then moved to the direction of patron's head to massage his shoulders and upper arm. I moved towards the patron's legs to get out of the way. "Cleared" of danger, I went down on him, trying to be as quiet as possible. In this position, the patron could not pleasure me, but I could give him oral, which I did.

After a while, I decided not to take further risks, and left that cubicle for my own. Yes, I was tempted to jack and cum all over the patron, but I was sure the smell of my cum would reveal my presence to the blind masseur - if he was not already aware of my presence. Anyway, I left the poor patron high and dry - I dressed in my cubicle and left. I had contemplated waiting for the patron to finish his massage to see if we could manage something, but then I thought I had better leave before my luck ran out.

For weeks after that, the scenario was part of my masturbatory fantasy.

dupont36

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I went to a massage therapist in DC for regular 90 minute sessions. He was ok with no draping. On my third session I was on my back and got hard; a typical occurrence at some point when I'm getting a massage. As he was working on my chest, he asked me if I would like to "take care of that". Before I knew it, he had placed lotion in the palm of my hand. For the next fifteen minutes, I slowly masturbated as he finished the massage. As he was about to end the session, I shot a large load all over my chest and up to my face. HIs response: "Impressive; let me clean you up". He got a hot towel and slowly wiped the cum off my chest and face...he also wiped down my cock and balls. I continued going to him until he moved, and the sessions continued with my jerking off while he did the massage.

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually, this topic reminds me of an incident in Jakarta many years ago.

I was in Jakarta and I visited a blind massage joint. The masseurs were blind men or visually impaired men. It was a place where men go for a massage, and if the patrons like each other, they go elsewhere to go get their rocks off.

I started my massage naked as is my norm, and my masseur said nothing about my state of undress. The cubicle I was in was a bit odd. In the row of cubicles, my cubicle had a doorway in the partition wall leading to the adjacent cubicle. There was a piece of cloth hanging over the doorway instead of a door. This means that I could access the adjacent cubicle just by pushing aside the cloth in the doorway.

Halfway thorough my massage, I hear the adjacent cubicle being occupied by another patron. I imagined all sorts of erotic scenarios going on next door, giving myself a massive hardon, but it was totally ignored by my masseur.

When my massage ended, my masseur left my cubicle so that I could dress in peace. Dress? That could come later. My priorities were to peep into the next cubicle to see what my neighbouring patron looks like. It turns out he was a guy in this twenties, fair skinned and chubby. He looked at me, and I looked at him. He was on his back, getting the front of his legs massaged. He sported a semi, and more importantly he did not bat an eye seeing my full naked body. I took that as a welcome.

I walked into his cubicle. Like mine, his cubicle was brightly lit by a flourescent tube on the ceiling. His blind masseur was wearing dark glasses, and seemed oblivious to my presence. I approach the patron, who grabbed my hard, throbbing cock, masturbating me lovingly. I returned the favour, making sure the masseur did not touch me, which would reveal the presence of another person in the room. With hindsight, I think the masseur knew, but my logic pathways were blocked by lust.

The masseur then moved to the direction of patron's head to massage his shoulders and upper arm. I moved towards the patron's legs to get out of the way. "Cleared" of danger, I went down on him, trying to be as quiet as possible. In this position, the patron could not pleasure me, but I could give him oral, which I did.

After a while, I decided not to take further risks, and left that cubicle for my own. Yes, I was tempted to jack and cum all over the patron, but I was sure the smell of my cum would reveal my presence to the blind masseur - if he was not already aware of my presence. Anyway, I left the poor patron high and dry - I dressed in my cubicle and left. I had contemplated waiting for the patron to finish his massage to see if we could manage something, but then I thought I had better leave before my luck ran out.

For weeks after that, the scenario was part of my masturbatory fantasy.
I couldn't leave without finishing him and myself but interested in your comment about the smell of cum.
to me it has little if any smell.

Reactions: sexyone1984

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have with a therapist I used to see several years ago. He would do me undraped and teased a lot but never gave a HE. A few times I was so amped up I would start stroking, and he didn’t seem to mind. I didn’t cum but got close!!!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I have never masturbated at a massage. I have gotten plenty of erections due to glute work or inner thighs. I really have no interest in making a massage a sexual encounter . I have had some positive comments from MTs about parts of my body, but I never took them as sexual.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like getting off during a massage, either by myself or a HE. I like the stimulation of hands on my body, especially when he massages my groin or the inner thighs. I always get hard, especially if it is a masseur I haven;t been to before. But somehow, I like to stop at the teasing.

Reactions: ohiorod