ever masturbated outside?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_ohyea339, Feb 20, 2010.

1. B_ohyea339

B_ohyea339 New Member

i once went out on my dads atv in the woods when i was 14 and found a private spot and stripped naked and jerked off it felt great i recommend trying it sometime lol anyone have similar stories?

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

yes. many times

3. B_ohyea339

B_ohyea339 New Member

completely naked or did u have clothes on?

4. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    yeah all the time on naked hikes in the mountains... just waiting for the Road Closures to clear up and i'm right back at it.

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    always have wanted to, but can't seem to get any privacy

6. khaospear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive done it a couple of times on my apartment balcony

7. Oliver_Clothesoff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have quite a few times. Feels great, especially if you're 100% positive you won't get caught. You can relax and enjoy it more that way.

8. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done far more masturbating outdoors than indoors. It just feels better with sun and breeze on bare skin and you don't have to worry as much about what the flying cum might hit. The attached pics were taken a few years ago on a warm but breezy spring day when I was out back tanning. I was wearing briefs because my only close neighbor was out in his yard but eventually I got too horny to stand it and repositioned myself where I was out of view behind tall grass that borders my back lot. So I got to playing with my dick and the camera and just as I shot my load the wind gusted violently, blowing the cum stream all askew. Kinda makes for a neat effect, doncha think?

Attached Files:

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I ride my bike when going to college... so at some horny moments on the bike, I stop on an ampty road in the forrest or on a road surrounded by fields and I wank. very nice to do outside in summertime

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Very easy for me to do. I've done it since I was in college.

11. D_Huckleberry Pound

D_Huckleberry Pound New Member

I've done it a many times.. there is a running path near my house where I do it frequently. I like to work up a boner in my gym shorts and jerk it off the side of the path. There aren't many people who use the path, but there have been a couple of times where I've almost been caught.

There are also private woods behind me house where I take off all my clothes and wander around for a bit. Love to mark my territory with jizz.

12. catman

Gold Member

a prefered place to wank- love teh feeling of the wind on my nuts...

wind blowing adds extra sensitivity to the cock.

also love jacking off in a warm rainstorm naked.
    wife once caught me doing it, wound up having great sex, her on top of me on the back porch.

13. guydivad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Many times. Thereare some sand dunes at this beach where I used to go. I would go back there where it was more secluded and j/o. I love the sun and breez on my skin. It also made it more interesting if there was another coupe there.

Another time a buddy and I were hiking down a trail once and came upon this girl giving a guy a blow job. We both jacked off while we watched from a distance. They did't know we were there untill she said "I can't believe I swalloed that!" My budy then said, "I can't belive you did either." They quickly gathered their clothes and left.

14. guydivad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Many times. Thereare some sand dunes at this beach where I used to go. I would go back there where it was more secluded and j/o. I love the sun and breez on my skin. It also made it more interesting if there was another coupe there.

Another time a buddy and I were hiking down a trail once and came upon this girl giving a guy a blow job. We both jacked off while we watched from a distance. They did't know we were there untill she said "I can't believe I swalloed that!" My budy then said, "I can't belive you did either." They quickly gathered their clothes and left.

15. guydivad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some times when I'm camping I'll go into the woods and take care os business.

16. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Seems like this is a repeating thread . . . anyways, oh yes, many times. in my courtyard where I lay in the sun naked, and camping, many times in the woods. Grew up on an island, boating and JO many times on the boat, sex / GF and later wife on bow of boat a lot. As a former triathlete cycling a couple hundred miles every week I'd often stop for a break and JO on the side of the road. Many times on the beautiful beaches of the world, especially nude beaches. So, yes, I love to JO outdoors.

17. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I grew up in the mountains so yeah, I've done it. Many times.

18. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    always wanted to but never got up the nerve to.

19. zipper69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done it many times. When I was home alone as a kid I used to do it by my parent's pool. I've done it in my front yard at night in the house I currently own. Done it on hotel balconies too.

20. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

When I was younger I used to sneak out to the backyard with a lingerie catalogue or printed advertisement when my mum was busy cooking or doing housework to have a wank. I was only 13 or 14 at the time and it was just something I did. It wasn't a matter of showing off or hoping someone would catch me. In fact I was quite scared of getting caught by and that is why I sneak out. (Strange logic, I know, but I was a kid.) I think I may have been seen several times by the neighbours but quickly dismissed it as they weren't my parents.

I've not masturbated outdoors for years and years now. I'd love to do it again for the thrills of it but have yet to come across an opportunity.

Draft saved Draft deleted