ever masturbated outside?

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I LOVE to be outdoors and naked. I have JO'ed in many places. I am not an exhibitionist, but when I can, I have no problem whipping out my cock and rubbing one out. A few years ago on 4th of July, I was on my roof watching the fireworks. I could see people walking up and down my street and if they looked up, they would have seen me....I was horny as hell, so I dropped my pants and went for it. It was great. I have a couple of buddies who like to come over and every once in awhile we circle jerk...sometimes outdoors.

Reactions: cockmonkey

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up in the country on a farm, and when I was 17 and 18 years old, I would slip down to the creek bottom in the evening while it was still daylight and walk upstream away from the cleared fields until I reached the woods. I would strip naked on the creek bank and slip down into the water....I'd swim and enjoy the cool water some and then I'd sit on a sand bar with my feet in the water and jack and jack until I shot my load. It was always very hot and humid (This is Georgia in the summer.), and I remember that the mosquitoes would begin to bother me when I got out of the water because I usually didn't bring repellent with me! The smell of the muggy air and the trees and vegetation made it all very sensual. Another thing I remember as a teenager was slipping behind the barn in the middle of the afternoon when it was blazing hot and stripping naked; I would sometimes jack off behind the barn and sometimes in a stable while the sweat was just streaming off of me! The raw smells surrounding me made me incredibly horny (and still do!).

That sounds so much like my teen years. When my pal and I were 15 we were working at his farm, cutting grass, cleaning out the barn, and feeding the animals. When we finished it was so hot and we were dirty, so we went down to the creek behind their barn, stripped naked and went into the creek to cool off. Coming out we were horny, and played around with our cocks in the sun. As we headed back up the hill in our shorts, my pal couldn't withstand it anymore without sucking my cock. So I dropped my shorts, he got on his knees and moved into my crotch. Damn if his mother didn't come around the corner of the barn just then, with us in full view and seeing what we were up to. But you have to love her, she just made an immediate about-face, went past the barn and back to the house. My friend and I were wondering what would come of it, but not a word was ever said by anybody.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yep, bring on the summer....

Haydee? i think you mean hay-ddd, wow! those look great!

Yeah, there is nothing like stroking it outside, I love being naked outdoors. Always wanted to hit a nude beach or community. One day i will, i just know i will be cruising a semi.

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I have been reading this thread, wanted masturbate outside again, the other day i went to my aunt house who lives by the mountains, and i decided to walk alone, i got this place where no ones is in like 2 miles, i took off all my clothes and i was totally naked, I was careful no one more walks there, but that was too hot, me naked, my hard dick and my hands playing with it, really hot. I want to do it again.

JackTom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never forget going for a run at night and stopping in the middle of a public golf course to spew spunk. Wonderful!

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I jack off outside most of the time. I live in the Santa Cruz mountains in California and have an outdoor shower. Something about being outside ALWAYS gets me aroused and I can't NOT rub one out.
2 weeks ago, I was checking out a bluff overlooking the ocean and noticed a guy standing toward the ocean and I realized his cock was out. I stood next to him and pulled mine out. We stood there and worked a load out standing in plain site.
Also rubbed one out in a parking lot yesterday, with my door open and blew my load on the ground right next to my car.
I love the outdoors!

D

deleted3782

When I was in college, I can remember coming home for spring break, and stopping by the old family place where I live now. It was vacant then and was covered in dense woods. At that point in spring, it was before the poison ivy, poisonous snakes, spiders, mosquitoes, and yellow jackets would come out. I remember getting excited to chuck my clothes and walk around in the woods naked. At that age, I guess it was freeing for me...and at the same time exciting and different. Maybe it was the ability do do what I couldn't do at college. At any rate, I'd wack off, get dressed and head home. I did other stuff after, like bringing my girlfriend out to the woods for fun times, etc. At this point in my life, in spite of having all the same opportunities available to me, getting naked and running around in my woods is the last thing on my mind. I guess its lost its allure? Our eastern North American woods aren't really cut out for nudity either, so its not very practical around here.