ever masturbated outside?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haydee? i think you mean hay-ddd, wow! those look great!

Yeah, there is nothing like stroking it outside, I love being naked outdoors. Always wanted to hit a nude beach or community. One day i will, i just know i will be cruising a semi.
I want to hit a nude beach someday, too. I don't care if I get hard. If I'm horny enough, I'd love to just walk up to a woman lying on the beach & rub one out all over her.

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
More times than I can count. On the way home from college, I would stop the car on some deserted country road and rub one out. Growing up in the south it was always warm enough to whip my cock out almost anytime and blow a load. Many times in the ocean in some desolate cove, then watch the fish eat my cum. To this day I love roping out my cock and blowing a load all over the ground while the warm sun bakes my back and ass. Love it!

Reactions: SuperGrower

fabenham

Experimental Member
Media
I love jacking off outside. There's nothing like the feel of the sun beating down on my rock hard cock. And then a cool breeze comes along, and I can cum in no time. I love rubbing one out while skinny dipping in the lake as well.

I remember several years ago when we were in high school, my brother and I went fishing at a small river up in the woods. It was hot and the fish weren't biting, and before long we gave up and were cooling off the best we could in the shallow water. It was a secluded area, so we simply discarded our clothes and enjoyed going au naturel in the woods. Before long we both supported massive boners. We couldn't let them go to waste, so we decided to have a jerk-off contest to see who could cum first. I don't remember who won, but I know we both shot huge loads.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Back in my old house I actually had a little old lady neighbor that sat on my back porch with me and jerked me off a few times a week.
I'm surprised, if that's your cock, wrat, she could get her little old hand around it.. :tongue:

add
after reading all of these posts - I'm off outside..

Last edited:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first post college job was right by the beach. At the time my boyfriend and I were fucking like rabbits, like 6 times a day...I'd be so horny by lunch time that I'd drive to the beach. I had a spot along a trail that I could sit down in on the cliff, which was semi-secluded...I'd wear a skirt without panties and bring my vibrator. I'd spread my legs and bend my knees and would go to town. It was just enough to tide me over til I'd be home with my guy.

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wayyy back in the day, i used to borrow the family car go for a ride, find a nice wooded area, get out and jerk it, drive some more finda another spot and do it again, then go home grab a snack and then off to bed!

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One night my wife and I both did it on the front porch. There were times when I went out front late at night totally naked and jacked off. Great fun.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my back yard, on a clear day like today when the sun hits my cock, its such a warm feeling. Its a fuckin turn on. Ok, gotta go do it again...later.