Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it quite a few times. Here are some pics I took outside. I got caught once when I was younger. Two women came into the Metro train station in Chicago while I masturbated outside the view of the camera. When they walked in, there was no way I could hide this monster. I was masturbating with two hands and they stoped, looked, and screamed "ohwee" and left the station. I quickly left too!

Attachments

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it quite a few times. Here are some pics I took outside. I got caught once when I was younger. Two women came into the Metro train station in Chicago while I masturbated outside the view of the camera. When they walked in, there was no way I could hide this monster. I was masturbating with two hands and they stoped, looked, and screamed "ohwee" and left the station. I quickly left too!
Say would you happen to remember exactly what time that was? LOL

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way, that's a fantastic piece of meat there. Luv to give you a helping hand and get out all of that cum.

I've definitely considered it but I'm the paranoid type and carry a lot of hardware and trinkets so I like having pockets. Maybe I'll try it someday though.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've masturbated in my car on the way home from a friend's house one night several years ago. Wasn't being discrete about it either since I didn't see any cops, though I'm not sure if anyone at the red lights saw me cause I took that opportunity to close my eyes for a second. Had a pretty intense orgasm when I was at a red light with cars on either side of me. The cum shot up as far as my chest so someone might have got a free peak at a cum shot for all I know. That was probably what started my obsession with having orgasms in dangerous places... and I usually shoot cum a couple feet too so if someone does get a peak I give 'em a hell of a show. :)

Still can't find anyone who will give me head while I'm driving. Apparently my flawless driving record isn't enough. :(

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, all the time. Back in my old house I actually had a little old lady neighbor that sat on my back porch with me and jerked me off a few times a week. Gawd, that was a long time ago, back in my 20s, and what a delightful old woman. I'm so glad I got caught back there, by her.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoyed jacking it while I was operating a farm tractor in the corn fields. Would work out a batch every so often. At least once a day when I was tasked with cultivating the corn. The long rows made it very nice. I could work out a batch before I had to use both hands to turn the tractor around and operate the hand lift cultivator.

This was a long time ago before hydraulic lifts on farm equipment.

Thanks for the opportunity to recall a memory from my youth.

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh god, I used to jerk off outside all the time when I was a teenager. I did it again last fall, for the first time in a long time. It's sort of liberating to feel the air and sun on your body that way.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a teenager, my family had a horse ranch in South Eastern Colorado. Enjoyed many summers up there. Would go for daily hikes and find a spot and rub one out! Good times, very little clean up to do.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've masturbated outside several times with my brother,when he still lived at home with me. We used to go to a huge park not too far from our house,which sorrounds a natural lake. It is wide enough to disappear somewhere among the trees and not to be seen by anyone for hours. We loved whiping out our big horny cocks,jerking them hard and finally shooting our warm cum on the leaves of trees. Wonder if anyone ever found our shots on the leaves....wish i could find some friend to keep on with this practice....
We also jerked in our car and a few times a few people caught us with our tools out while waiting at traffic lights....these were good times...:)!

Reactions: cockmonkey

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On hot summer nights, laying naked out back. Sometimes the night air just catches the head of my cock or balls just right and I get massively hard. Those make for a nice release.