Ever masturbated to the smell of an item of your lovers’ apparel?

• Total voters

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Today, I was at home, doing some laundry and was finding myself becoming rather turned on by something that I could not quite understand. That is, until I picked up another item of clothing. This particular t-shirt had been worn in bed with a very attractive man the week before.

Bingo! It had soaked up all the manly essence of muscle bound limbs, faint tobacco and cock. It was my t-shirt, but his aroma was mixed so robustly into mine.

I found this idea highly stimulating and became intoxicated as I breathed it in. The smell told a story of passionate groping with gusto. I relived him pinning my arms down above my head, as he went down on me, and I thrust my hips, to further part his mouth with uncut cock.

I began taking deeper breaths of the t-shirt. I felt like he was here, and I could smell his muscled, hairy chest, and his big hands here still pinning mine down. In reality I was sitting on a pile of laundry with a dirty t-shirt over my head, stroking my throbbing hard-on!

He wouldn’t let my hands go for a second as he built up pace and, mouth stuffed, gazed up into my eyes. I struggled as slurping my balls, cum shot from my cock. The look on his face had to be the biggest turn on for me. Letting go of my hands, he held my balls and gently started sucking on my twitching dick. I fed him like that till I was hard again, and ready to fuck him.

Needless to say, the t-shirt needed an extra rinse cycle after that.

Last edited:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A former gf who was a Playboy Bunny and lived a few states away used to send photos with her scent that I would blow a huge load to.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The brain is a powerful assist in one's enjoyment on the journey into the fullness of one"s sexuality.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to admit .. Yes'
(many times? - incl own of course)
WHY did you ask such a revealing Q hah
(or why am i compelled to answer..hha)
enz
the pure human animal instincts? .. at play huh'
a natural phenomenon

D

deleted509196

Man the smell of my guy is such a turn on. He feels the same way too. A pure example of how we are so right on a subconcious level - pheromones.