• No but I might in the future

Votes: 65 21.2%

• Total voters

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I answered an ad once from there but as we started sending emails back and forth, something sounded fishy. He didn't want to meet in a public place, he wanted me to meet him at his place; he didn't have a car; he wanted me to press some buttons to hide my name on caller ID when I called him, etc. After some of this he did finally admit that he was looking for "something on the side". I don't do that. Plus I will not meet someone from online for the first time at their place - with ONE exception... One guy I met from AFF I did - because he gave me his full name, address, phone number, and everything, and I let a friend know that I was going to his address and gave her the information in case something happened. That one turned out just fine. However, for the most part I insist on meeting in a public place first - too many psychos out there!

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been considering it recently. I'm kinda of scared though. Most of the men on there are way older than me and the ones that are my age seem kind of creepy. If I did meet someone from craigslist I would want their name, address and phone number just to be safe. Hopefully a descent guy posts an ad.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, about 5 and all but one were really worth the time . I require talking on the phone before any kind of contact though. I can read someone far better via the phone than by email . You have to use your insincts

HH

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a total of 5 women off from craigslist in person, and slept with four of them. Amazing site. Would still be a virgin without it. I would highly reccomend it for women to use. If you're just looking for sex, you can get practically any guy you want on there. If you're using it for a relationship, not sure if it's more effective than any other site but at least it's free.

mrswallow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have met about 7 men that I put an ad for deepthroat service & swallowing.All 7 were married and Bi most said I was better at deepthroat then there wives & I swallowed it all 3 have been cumming regularly for about 2 years.my wife doesnt perform sex anymore due to an illness when she goes out 3 days a week they cum cum cum cum all down my throat.Love it thank you craig list mass

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cl, Aff and others are pretty much the same except cl is free. For the ladies I think you should take all precautions before meeting anyone, espically meeting in public first, drive your own car, see his ID's and have a friend with the first time.

No for me.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, eight total. All but one were of the D/s variety. (Craigslist is a pretty good way to meet Dominant women.) We traded emails and pictures before we met up and always met each other in public places. If the connection continued, then we'd go from there. Three of the women started out as NSAs but turned into a "friends with benefits" arrangements (at different time periods and in different geographic locations), and I'm still in touch with many of them. We still visit when we're in the same town, and I melt all over again whenever we meet up. SHR

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I met a guy last night from craigslist.
We exchaged emails and text for a few hours and he came over after I got off work.
He was a really nice guy and I kinda hope we meet up again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have met people on CL to buy and sell stuff. I sold a mink jacket to a woman, and made her meet me at JC Penny. She got to try it on in the changing room there before she bought it, and neither of us had to worry about the other being crazy.

I bought a grill from some guy, and I went to his job to pick it up. Same deal. I got to plug it in before taking it home, and neither of us worried about the other being a loon. He seemed genuinely shocked that I could possibly be black though.

I tried to buy something else from this other guy, but he never showed up, and did not call to cancel. He got really pissed off when I kept calling him, and finally told me he was having an emergency and did not know when he would be home. He lived in a doorman building, and we were supposed to meet in his lobby. I was pissed because parking is freaking expensive in mid-town. Asshole.

I met woman about my age on CL. She wrote a ridiculous ad, I mean so, so silly! I just had to know her. Neither of us was looking for sex, just a new buddy. We had fun for a few months hitting up karaoke spots. She had a controlling boyfriend and, I suspected, a coke habit. I distanced myself.

Now I am in Miami, and no one on CL seems worth the trouble of writing an email. Oh well. Just be careful. People are all strange birds.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. Have bought and sold stuff on CL before. Nothing out of the ordinary to report there.

Met a girl (who was a bit of a size queen) who responded to a hook up ad of mine several years back. A surprisingly great experience. She was pretty and very educated. Just loved the big ones. We fucked like crazy for a few hours and broke her roommates bed. I don't know if the whole story would be quite Penthouse worthy, but it was pretty damn close!

Had a few regular dates from there as well.

Those were the good old days of CL before the fucking spammers and bots started overwhelming the site. At least the captcha has taken them down a couple of notches recently.

randomoniker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've met a bunch of people from CL for buying furniture, apartment hunting, that kind of thing.

Only once did I meet someone on CL because I thought I might want to hook up with her, and it didn't go anywhere. We met at a bar. Chatted a bit. She seemed nice but there just wasn't any attraction in person, it seemed like she felt the same way. Leaving felt a bit awkward (how do you politely say, "So, looks like neither of us is actually into this... later!"), but I got over it pretty quick.

D

deleted395785

Met 4 women from CL. One is a squirter that I still see regularly even though she is married. 2 chicsk I didn't have sex w/ cuz 1 girl she reeeeeally wasn't my cup of tea and the other I met at a bad time but she looked like fun. The other was cool but I got back w/ my ex & left her alone. CL is better for gay hookups as my friend scores left & right on there but for us normies it's not as easy.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I don't think it is a wise idea, the truth is I have met some genuinely nice guys though CL. You have to spend time reading through the ads to find out who posts regularly so you know what risks you are taking. In general, people never send accurate pictures.