Ever missed one that you were too stupid to pick-up on?

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Years ago, when we both around 20, I had a fellow mechanic one day that walked up and whipped his cock out and showed it to me. I was too surprised to get the drift at the time. (I think he wanted to play)

I was game, so later I plumped mine up a little and showed it to him. Nothing ever happened, and I regret that
to this day.

Looking back, I would have reached over for a feel and see what happened next. A few years later, my wife told me that his wife told her that he had messed around with another guy in his younger years.

Wishing now that I had went for it. I think we were just both too young and stupid at the time to make an advance
and take it to the next step. I really regret that now. We camped together one weekend and I remember seeing a big bulge (piss hard-on) when he woke up and went to pee. Now I regret never having played with that cock.

Any like stories?

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the gym. I was about 25. It was a Sunday - not too busy. There was one guy about 40 and me in the big open showers. I was sneaking peaks at him showering. After the shower I was back in the locker area siting on the bench, still mostly naked getting my socks on. He was walking towards me and he said hello. It was just some small talk but there it was that big cock of his hanging now about a foot and a half from me as he had walked all the way towards me. I panicked. I left. I had the chance to suck on that big monster and make it shoot its load all over but I passed..........damn.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted this in another location; hope you don't mind the repeat, because it really fits here.

I had a co-worker that I kept trying to find someway to break the ice with, but he didn't respond to any of my hints. Then we got to talking about going to Hoover Dam and take the tour down into the depths of that monster - something neither of us could ever talk our wives into going on. So it was set - just us guys. He put up a provision - we had to share a hotel room! Awesome I thought! And a day or two later after making our plans, he started referring to me as "daddy" - I'm 18 years his senior and was his boss at the time. When I asked him about that term, he put it in terms of the job related advice I gave him. Well, ok but not what I was hoping for. So we finally go on our trip. I had it all planned - keep the room on the warm side to encourage sitting around shirtless and maybe just in boxers! We get to the room and he says he wants to try something new with keeping the room on the cold side; but I of course respond with an authoritative "no. it's got to be warm". Well my plan did not work - he never shed his shirt and slept with t-shirt on and long shorts and no covers. Then the last evening, we were in the hotel room talking about all sorts of things - except for sex. (He's a good looking hairy dude - which really gets me hot!) He asks me if I want to see his not so hairy feet, which doesn't do anything for me. So I say no. Month's later I realize I misunderstood him = he had really asked me if wanted to see his VERY HAIRY feet! Now why would he have asked that if not to lead into some hot m2m fun! But I missed it and never found another opportunity to be alone with him in a setting that could have led to m2m fun. Bummer! Regarding his plan for the cooler temp, I've fantasized that he wanted to cool the room down to justify blankets on the bed and then "jumping between the covers with nothing on at all!"

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
another time, long, long time ago -

It was a three-day holiday weekend. I was heading to my sister's house to visit her and her husband. I stopped at a rest area to take a piss. On my way out of the restroom, a great looking older dude asked me if I would like to join him for a drive around the state visiting some of the more quaint towns our state offers! WOW! What an offer from a total stranger - he was a professor at one of the more liberal universities. But no, silly - stupid - me responds with "I've gotta go visit my sister!" In my defense, this was before we all had cell phones and while there was a pay phone in the rest area, I didn't have her phone number with me; so I couldn't get out of the plans I already had. But why oh why didn't I get his contact info or make plans to join him some other weekend!