Ever Offered To Fuck Someones Wife Because Of Your Size?

Mikeinatlanta

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to fuck my friends wife for him about once a week. He would always be in the room jerking off. She was very hot and liked larger cocks, but they were not going to end their marriage over him being smaller.

isitme2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I got a lot of attention when we got into swinging. I’m pretty sure it was due to my sexy Latina wife. Most of the guys, that messaged us, talked about getting their hands on my wife. After awhile word got around about me having a real BBC. That’s when we start getting a lot of the messages for me to have sex with their wives. Strange enough my wife took pride in people requesting my BBC. She actually hooked me up with a few couples. I jokingly called her my pimp.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of well endowed guys don’t even wait to be asked. My wife and I always holiday either in nudist resorts or near nude beaches. I’m prone to shrinkage and some of the bigger guys seem to see this as an open invitation to introduce themselves to my wife and offer their “services”.
Their arrogance is unbelievable!

Girthmasterr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been to a few swingers parties before. It all started for me when I was about 20 and I had business cards to advertise my dick (it was funny at the time).

I was at a friends party and I showed them my cards. One of the guests, who was a neighbor of my friend, kept the card to show his wife.

later in the night the neighbor told me he had some good whiskey at his house so I went with him to have a glass. When I walked into the house his wife was standing in the living room in lingerie. My 20 year old brain immediately pumped my dick with blood and I sat down nearby and we all started talking casually. Eventually she got up and sat next to me, put her hand between my thighs and started making out with me deeply until her hand slid up to my cock and I felt her gasp on my lips.

I ended up fucking her right on the couch while her husband watched and eventually started jerking off. My addiction to married women had officially begun

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Never have I offered to fuck someone else's wife and never would I do so.
First of all, if, in theory, I was to offer to fuck a friend's wife, I can almost guarantee that would be the end of our friendship and I would forever be seen as being a arrogant arsehole.(and for good reasons)

Having said that, I have been approached by people on-line about this and in 100% of the cases, it's been by the male (husband or boyfriend), never by the female in the relationship. This is a fantasy some men have, most likely stemming from their own fascination with a bigger dick and their belief that a little difference in penis size must make all the difference for the female on the receiving end.

Fantasies are good and fun but if they were to be acted on, in real life, would probably cause a lot more harm than good. Besides, in my own opinion, it's also very arrogant to think that just because you happen to have a larger dick than most, you're automatically superior in love making

Reactions: Barberseville

Girthmasterr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never have I offered to fuck someone else's wife and never would I do so.
First of all, if, in theory, I was to offer to fuck a friend's wife, I can almost guarantee that would be the end of our friendship and I would forever be seen as being a arrogant arsehole.(and for good reasons)

Having said that, I have been approached by people on-line about this and in 100% of the cases, it's been by the male (husband or boyfriend), never by the female in the relationship. This is a fantasy some men have, most likely stemming from their own fascination with a bigger dick and their belief that a little difference in penis size must make all the difference for the female on the receiving end.

Fantasies are good and fun but if they were to be acted on, in real life, would probably cause a lot more harm than good. Besides, in my own opinion, it's also very arrogant to think that just because you happen to have a larger dick than most, you're automatically superior in love making
That’s a good take! I’ve acted on it a few times from online invitations. You do have to be diligent when vetting the couples to make sure it’s a fantasy shared by the wife instead of pressured onto her by the husband.

I will say I’ve been a part of some pretty special moments between couples as they look at eachother while I’m satisfying the lady. One of the husbands told me he loved it because he thought his wife looked so beautiful enjoying herself so much.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to fuck my friends wife for him about once a week. He would always be in the room jerking off. She was very hot and liked larger cocks, but they were not going to end their marriage over him being smaller.
Seems like an ideal solution.

Reactions: Mikeinatlanta

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve certainly had several men here at LPSG that have wanted to see me fuck their wives / girlfriends… but never actually done it. It is a fantasy of mine for sure. My wife and I have a couple friend that have hinted about a foursome, and I know that my wife has told her friend about my size… but who knows if it will ever happen !!?

Reactions: glocker288

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It wasn't like an offer but I dated a Bi couple right out of high school and they taught me a ton about sex and fetishes I had no idea they existed. This was the late 80s. After one time fucking the wife her husband actually told me I should try being a bull for cuck couples.
Well fast forward to the internet age and I did find a few couples over the past 20 years on various sites that wanted a bull to fuck the wife and sometime both of them. One was really creepy and one was super clingy after so I stopped actively searching for those gigs.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I ended up in a complete bull / cuck situation with a senior exec and his wife. I had no idea about things like that at the time. I was fresh out of college. I thought we were going back to their room to smoke weed. Instead, I banged the shit out of his little trophy while he sat in the corner with a cage on his cock. She kept telling him how big and hard I was. She was the one having sex, but the whole thing was a way to get him off.

2muchfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've gone to a few gangbangs that were set up by a husband/boyfriend. I always get lots of comments from the gallery while I'm fucking and usually at least one of the other guys will tell me how much their wife would love my cock and they get my contact info so I can meet her.