Ever Paid a Guy to Suck his Cock?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL-too funny!

Ha! This reminds me of an experience I had several years ago in a YMCA in North Carolina.

A young Hispanic guy was rather horny and kept waltzing through the locker room and wet area with great drama, attempting to flaunt his early-20s bod. He was the type to move quickly from flower to flower, if you know what I mean. And he moved quickly as he went back and forth looking for . . . possibilities.

I had finished my 30 laps in the pool and was showering. He walked past several times, very much in a hurry, very dramatic, very on the prowl. (Very transparent in his motives, too, which was highly amusing.)

But the most amusing part was when he tried to approach me for sex, ending with "Do you have a business card?"

I couldn't help it--I laughed out loud, standing there naked with a towel draped around my shoulders, and pointed down at my nude body, saying, "Does it look like I have a business card on me??"

Like many with his personality type, he was instantly offended and went off in a huff with his nose in the air. I was still chuckling later when I told my boyfriend, now my husband, the story.

So now, whenever we see someone who's very obviously on the prowl, we point the person out by nodding in their general direction and saying, "Excuse me, do you have a business card?"

<grin>

NCbear (who thinks life is more amusing than fiction)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't know how you ask a straight guy to suck him, face to face, without ending up at hospital or humiliated or dead

If a guy ends up in a hospital as a result of asking this, the straight guy who put him there has psychological issues and needs treatment. I give straight men much more credit for being able to handle the situation without violence.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't know how you ask a straight guy to suck him, face to face, without ending up at hospital or humiliated or dead
Not every straight guy would reply with hate or violence but it’s not exactly a normal request

Reactions: str8forme

CapeCarpenter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No. The thought never occurred to me. Idk seems sort of strange. There are too many hot guys out there that'll suck your dick for free. Just sayin.
For me it has nothing to do with available dick. I have a fetish for redheads both men and women, especially if they have ink. Not exactly an easy find where I live. So if one comes along that needs cash for a little fun, i'm on it.

Reactions: str8forme and Gj816

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The idea isn't appealing. Why would I pay for something that I can get for free? I'd rather have a more wholesome sexual experience than that with attractive men who I click with and are openly into other men.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t go asking straight guys if I can pay to suck their cocks. That’s just stupid! Why risk the potential beatdown?

That being said, a guy (gay or straight or bi) that is looking for head, I wouldn’t normally pay for, unless it was a nice perfect big cock!

I had a guy I met online years ago who had such a cock. Hispanic, nice moderately hairy body. Older than myself (like older guys) and a thick, cut 9” dong! First time we hooked up it was free. The next time I saw him online, he wanted $20 for me to suck him. Hell, I would pay $30 B====>. But finding a nice dick to regularly play with was difficult. Every once in a while he’d throw me a freebie. I would tell him I can’t pay today. I guess he was really horny, so he’d waive the fee to access his cock...lol. Miss that guy :(

Reactions: trypod8907

Steve78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just had a guy i met on craigslist who answered my ad about wanting to suck cock. i had never paid anyone before and didn't really want to start, but after we had exchanged info and i was going to get ready to go suck him he brought up money. At first it was $50 and i told him i couldn't do that but after a few minutes i had to reply and say I could do $20 i guess.

I didn't really think that i would go through with it, i was just humoring him and getting off. He answered back 30 a bit later and told me to meet him at a place in his truck. I don't know why i guess i was just horny and i had just over thirty in my wallet so i said ok and went to meet him. When i got there it was kind of the point of no return and i paid him the money and sucked his cock.

i tried to take it slow and savor it and he kept calling me a fag hooker which humiliated me and turned me on. To be honest he came a lot in my mouth and it tasted good and i've had less pleasure spending $30 so i don't regret it.
Just curious how did you word it on craigslist, I'm so cock hungry will gladly pay $ to suck

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I paid this 20 yrs old straight guy a few times to suck his cock off. he had the most beautiful hung curved cock, he was handsome, and his sperm was very delicious.

more than anything, I paid because I really got off with the idea of servicing a straight guy who had a gf (u could tell he preferred to keep his eyes closed) but in need of money that would be okay with letting a guy work his dick! btw, he did say I have amazing skills and would rarely cum from a bj but I managed to break him down with my mouth hehe

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
I paid this 20 yrs old straight guy a few times to suck his cock off. he had the most beautiful hung curved cock, he was handsome, and his sperm was very delicious.

more than anything, I paid because I really got off with the idea of servicing a straight guy who had a gf (u could tell he preferred to keep his eyes closed) but in need of money that would be okay with letting a guy work his dick! btw, he did say I have amazing skills and would rarely cum from a bj but I managed to break him down with my mouth hehe

on this situation i also might have paid to suck this hot guy