Ever paid or been paid for sex?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Walking home late one night in 1969 from my bar tending job at Olaf's on Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley, CA, a car pulled over and a well-know local news anchor asked me if I wanted a ride. I had to walk to Rockridge, about 4 miles, so I hopped in his family station wagon. On the way he offered me 20 silver dollars if I'd let him give me a blow job. I didn't need the money, but I was curious so I agreed. We pulled over on a dark side street below the Berkeley Hills. I pulled out my snake. He was impressed. He then removed this perfect upper and lower dentures. I was a bit queasy about him sucking me off when I discovered he had no teeth, but I have to admit it was a great blow job. Not only could he easily manage getting the head of my dick in his mouth he could also deep throat a good portion of it . . . and he was good at it. I came in less than 5 minutes. He gave me 20 Morgan silver dollars, claiming that's all the cash he had on him from a recent gaming in Tahoe. We hooked up for about ten more subsequent clandestine meetings in a studio apartment he kept on the Berkeley City limits at the edge of Oakland. All I ever had to do was lay back and be "trade" as he took his time sucking me off. He always gave me a $50 bill afterwards. I still have those original 20 Morgan silver dollars.

That was the first time I ever sold my availability for sex. Enjoyed it.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once made my girl go get us drive-thru after sex, but I guess that doesn't count. Still, a big mac is a payment of sorts, right? If so, I am one cheap manwhore.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have after a "hate fuck".
He had treated me badly after the first time we had sex and I had decided I wasn't going to see the pig again and I got on with life.
After 2 weeks he kept phoning wanting a second date, I ignored him.
He sent flowers - I thew them in the bin- and ignored him.
He started to flood me with text messages and e-mails.
It got to the point that I was really furious with him.
He rang again for another date.
I accepted.
I was charming ad pleasant.
I laughed at his jokes.
He opened car doors for me and held my chair.
The meal finished.
We went back to his place.
Things got heated very quickly and I felt all my anger at him come to the surface.
And then I let my HELLCAT out to play.
When I was done I stretched languidly, rang a taxi and got dressed.
I walked over to his dresser and slapped down $200, kicked the clothes I had torn to shreds out of the way and walk out ot the waiting taxi, leaving him very brusied, torn, bleeding and dazed on the bed without a backwards glance and not a word spoken.

And you know, he never rang me again for another date!
Go figure. :biggrin1:

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that was an excellent story midlifebear, thanks for sharing. the image of the newsanchor removing his dentures is priceless.
i also love how all of the references in your tale are at the ground zero of the late 60s counterculture. awesome.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized a guy could make a living getting his dick sucked. :rolleyes: I've led a sheltered life.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a guy who liked me and wanted to "hang out with me"

I told him I had to work the next morning, and he told me that he would pay me , whatever my shift was to hang out with him.

So I go hang out with him, and he payed me the money when I got there. Once he realized we were not going to have sex, he kind of told me he was tired, and I could spend the night or go home. I decided to go home, and kept the money.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on aol onetime talking with this guy. We exchanged photos. He then asked me if I would sell him my socks. I was intrigued and asked how much. He told me he would pay me $50. I had never hear of a thing like this and it sounded kinda fun. So I agreed to meet him at an outside shopping center. I wasn't really sure if he would show up. It just sounded strange to me. But sure enough he showed up. I took off my socks right there and handed them to him. He ended up paying me $60. A little $10 tip i guess. And that was it. I asked if there was more and he said no, he just wanted my socks. I have to say, thank goodness for fetishes. And if anyone else is into socks, I have a drawer full of them.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i have no problem with prostitution. if we decriminalized it so many of the unpleasant aspects of it would be eliminated.

like others have posted, i've fantasized about both ends of the equation. seems a lot more efficient than cruising online for hours and hours.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been paid but I've been offered money by guys wanting:

- me to fuck them
- to deepthroat me
- to buy my used condoms
- to buy my underwear

I've never accepted any money of course. I'm happy with my sex life without wasting time on people I'd rather not fuck.

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
I paid some guys during my holidays in Thailand - it was interesting.

never got paid, had one or two offers, but the situation was not right. if the situation is right, i'd go for it