Ever Paid to See/touch/suck/jerk a huge cock?

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone male or female has ever paid for cock because you knew it was huge? OR have you been paid to show your cock b/c of its siza?
I know when I was in Spain when i was 19 I got a gay Cuban to let me touch his monster for cash! Not sure I should be admitting to that!!!:mad:
I knew I wouldn't see it otherwise and being a total size queen i had too!!
sandie xx

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The biggest cock I ever saw, on a middle aged black guy at Port Authority in NY (no, I wasn't hanging around the bus station - I was catching the shuttle to LaGuardia - even I'm not that sleazy), was offered to me for cash.

But I didn't take him up on the offer.

It was a true foot-long, though. And fat as my wrist. Incredible piece of meat, and I saw it with my own eyes.

Reactions: P.J.9

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I normally don't mind showing it soft, if I'm in a comfortable situation and the request comes up, but have taken money to get it hard before. But even, that's not with total strangers

In most cases, it's less "we'll give you money", but in the terms of either "buy you a drink if..." or, more commonly "I bet you x amount of money it's not that big"

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should have taken the deal! I would have!!
The biggest cock I ever saw, on a middle aged black guy at Port Authority in NY (no, I wasn't hanging around the bus station - I was catching the shuttle to LaGuardia - even I'm not that sleazy), was offered to me for cash.

But I didn't take him up on the offer.

It was a true foot-long, though. And fat as my wrist. Incredible piece of meat, and I saw it with my own eyes.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Slightly drunk on vacation when we were young my wife and I end up at this male strip club. The guys would only strip down to thongs, and there was this one guy a little older with a huge bulge that kept flirting with my wife, and she kept tipping him. Jokingly she tried to tug on the waist band to peek down his thong. He said that was only allowed in the vip. So there i was handing over cash to have him take us back into the vip. He said he could get dressed and do the whole routine, but I think this is what your wife really wants. He took off his thong and stepped forward straddling one leg of each of us, his huge cock just dangling there. He grabbed each of our wrists, put our hands on his chest, slowly down his abs, around either side of his growing cock. He thrust between our hands slowly a few times getting totally hard. When he released our wrists i took my hand away but my wife kept stroking him.

At the end of our alloted time my wife made me pay to continue.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love spending money on HUNG male strippers! Can’t tip enough!! Especially if they will swing that big cock in my face and have a elastic belt on where I can tuck the $$ and get so close to their cock!!

Hey, do you know how to direct message someone in this new format?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, do you know how to direct message someone in this new format?
Underneath each Member's Avatar is their member Name. Under their name is a rectangular box that says: Start conversation.

Click that box and follow the prompts to start your conversation! :)

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Underneath each Member's Avatar is their member Name. Under their name is a rectangular box that says: Start conversation.

Click that box and follow the prompts to start your conversation! :)

Do you have to be a member? I'm not seeing seeing the start conversation box

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have to be a member? I'm not seeing seeing the start conversation box
You are a Member, otherwise you'd not have an account. Your sure you don't see the rectangular box that says Start conversation under the Member's name that's just below their Avatar picture?

Edit to add: Since you both can't see the box, I'm going to assume that it will appear as more of the functions "show up" as the migration continues over the next 24-48 hours.

Meanwhile, let me tag in our Admin folks here so they are aware each of you is having issues with this feature.

@LPSG Richard @LPSG Simon @Mr. LPSG

Regards,
B :)