Ever pee sitting down?

ilikemboth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have, but I've found that it isn't physically possible to completely empty the bladder when sitting. Guys were made to pee standing up. Could be health issue if you leave some behind from what I've read on this before.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Due to my unpredictable piss jet which has a tendancy to squirt left or right after a wank, I usually sit down and piss, it saves a lot of floor wiping.

Reactions: Txcowby8

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
Re: Ever pee sitting down?

if you dont, youre missing out. every now and then when im exhausted and i dont feel like standing its such a convenient way to pee. Like when i wake up and its 5am. :tongue:

I've done it... Mostly when I am hung-over or feeling like shit. I got light-headed once while relieving myself... so after that, I decided to sit when my body told me to..

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always when I wake up during the night and have to take a leak. Otherwise, there will be pee all over the floor, when I get up the next morning

Reactions: sdbg

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guilty secret: Unless I am peeing in a urinal, I prefer to sit down. My urethral opening is really long, and it rarely fully opens up when I start to urinate. That means I don't have a single stream but rather two, and the second stream goes off on an unpredictable tangent, often making a mess. After a few seconds, the streams join as the urethra is fully opened. But, by then, the damage is done. It is not a problem in urinals, or if I squat down in front of a toilet. But it is just easier to sit on a toilet instead.

Reactions: sdbg

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two methods. Either sit down, or drop to one knee and do it from a kneeling position. Invented the kneeling position when sciatic pain kept me from sitting on the toilet unless it was absolutely necessary.

mwBBC

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
at home yes, in public hell no. I don't even make shit shields in public to sit on the seat. Since I was a teen I've been in the MHSC(mile high shit club). I lift my ass 2 feet from the seat and lean over and drop the dookie. I absolutely hate public restrooms!

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shortly after moving into my first apartment I was peeing standing up wearing only boxers...the lights were on and I was aiming a single stream directly into the center of the bowl...and STILL I felt little droplets on my ankles. Knowing how often I was likely to clean the bathroom (not very) I decided at that moment to pee sitting down at home and I haven't looked back. If not at home, standing up.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the time unless I'm at work or around another guy. It's not a feminine thing for me, not saying it is for any other guy. I've discovered, or at least it feels like it, that the bladder drains better when sitting. The main reason I do it is because I have to clean the toilet only half as much versus standing, splattering and dribbling.

Just a fact.