Ever pee sitting down?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm wearing my PA I will sit. Also prefer to sit since I have to clean the bathroom and the throne.:smile:

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sit to pee at home so I don't have to clean spray/splash off the toilet all the time! I started doing this as soon as I moved out into my own place. In public toilets I use urinals.

When out in the public arena, I always head for the cubicle, and either stand peeing, or sit peeing. After reading about the perverts here who watch guys pee, it's given me 'pee phobia'. :)

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not normal in my culture and its not how I was raised. Honestly, if one of my friends said that they pissed sitting down, we'd let him have it.

(I can see this is going to end badly lol)

Ok, but "something that guys don't do" is naturally a statement about guys in general, across cultures.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Throughout my life, I've done it both ways. I prefer to stand to pee, but it is more work for the way my body expels urine. My stream begins as one steady stream that projects forward, and half way through the urination process, a rogue stream begins that drops straight down. When using a toilet standing up, the only way that I can avoid getting piss on my shorts is to lift the right leg of my shorts and boxers. If I pee through the fly or lower my shorts or track pants below my dick, they inevitably will get wet. I have to lean forward over the toilet or urinal at the end of the piss to keep both streams in the fixture, or the floor gets wet. In the last few years, it takes a longer time to finish. The other day at work, I used the urinal. I had to look down to see if the flow had stopped completely. Once that happened, I pulled up my trunks and zipped up. While I washed my hands, I could feel the front of my trunks becoming soaked. I'm like WTF? When I sit, I never have to worry about getting my clothes damp from lingering urine. I can read a magazine or play with my phone while seated until the process is completely finished.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I only pee sitting down when I am wearing my CB6000 (Chasity cage). When I am wearing my cage, and pee standing up, I will wet my pants for sure. The only way is to pee sitting down...

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have two methods. Either sit down, or drop to one knee and do it from a kneeling position. Invented the kneeling position when sciatic pain kept me from sitting on the toilet unless it was absolutely necessary.

When not standing, I do exactly as twoton and for the same reason, sciatic pain which is now alleviated.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I often adopt the full kneeling position at home, usually when I've crawled out of bed in the middle of the night and it's easier to shuffle into the bathroom on my knees than stand up!

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh and another reason I sit down to pee is because I tend to get a split stream because of the way my urethral opening is shaped. Instead of getting urine all over the floor or the toilet, I just sit.

Lowering my jeans and briefs down to my ankles does tend to make me a bit horny, so maybe that has something to do with it as well...

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I do sit...that toilet water is COLD!

1.) When I sit, the water IS cold on a 'builder's' toilet (the cheap, smaller kind generally installed by home-builders in modern housing). I have tall boys installed in the bathrooms of my home so that there's no contact with the bowl water. I find I get a pleasurable 'completely voided' ache, sometimes with contractions after a complete emptying of my bladder--I've heard other men joke about this, referring to it as 'the pee shivers'. If I have to use a public toilet, I use the stall, piss as much as possible first, then hold my cock and balls up and out of the way as much as possible if I have to shit. I don't like the sanitary conditions in public toilets, and don't like having my cock and balls touch toilet water. It's not just so much that the water's cold, it's probably less clean than in my own toilets (yes, I clean my own at home, too...). Splashdown is for space-capsule recovery, not my cock and balls...

2.) Also, I am a two-streamer: when I let loose with my piss stream, there seems to always be two streams for a while--one from the top, the other from the bottom of my piss slit. I think it has something to do with the fact that my meatus (piss slit) really is longitudinally long from top to bottom, and there may be some coherence in the midsection of the meatus during the first outflow.

3.) I like privacy. It's such a physical pleasure to void (both piss and shit), that I want to be completely alone and able to concentrate on the physical sensation. I remember hearing men joke 'there's nothing like a good shit'--and it's true, for me. I guess I am more viscerally able to take pleasure in this than men who just 'do their business' (probably the result of overzealous toilet-training by females).
I was raised by a single, widowed dad: my mom died two weeks after I was born in an accident.

4.) I don't like looky-looky trolls at urinals that you occasionally run into in public bathrooms. For me, that always interferes with 'letdown' or a full void.

TMI, or what?

D

deleted468451

I do sometimes when Im feeling kinda lazy.