Ever pee sitting down?

D

deleted875903

this essentially lol
Sitting at home, standing in public restrooms. Started when I was visiting friends in Tahiti. The guys sat when peeing at home. Just a side note, it was no problem standing there with your cock hanging out waiting to pee next. Yes even if you had morning wood. Oh did I mention there are many clothing optional beaches there. Love Tahiti

D

deleted969111

Can't with morning wood. Damn thing won't fit inside the toilet. Lol

Other wise it may hang into the water which isn't good either

So not much

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have, but I've found that it isn't physically possible to completely empty the bladder when sitting. Guys were made to pee standing up. Could be health issue if you leave some behind from what I've read on this before.
I've read that sitting down empties the bladder more and is recommended by doctors.

When I am home I always pee sittig down, also at my mothers place, when I am out I always stand ;-)

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the time except when in public or at work. But other than that, I do. There's no rhyme, reason or variables. Variety is nice.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At home and work I always sit - no overspray forcing a cleanup and minimal post penal drip by fully emptying the bladder.

If I'm in a public place and have to use a urinal, there's been many a time that a very noticeable wet spot will appear down my left pants leg, it's quite embarrassing.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if you dont, youre missing out. every now and then when im exhausted and i dont feel like standing its such a convenient way to pee. Like when i wake up and its 5am. :tongue:
Sure, always. I found out long ago it's really convenient, at any time of the day. Only place I pee while standing are urinals. :)