Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I occasionally sit to pee whilst at home or work - especially if I'm in some doubt as to whether I'll also need to do #2. As I'm sure most people know we can sometimes be taken unawares. My preference whilst out in public though is to wee standing - preferably at a urinal.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At home and in similar clean places - almost always sitting. I see no reason to do it standing, floor and lavatory may be stained with urine and it's just uncomfortable as I don't have urinal. But in public places - usually standing :)

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pretty much always stand. I pee pretty straight... so not much problem there.

I piss outside a lot. Where I live, in the country. Or at work, construction... sometimes it's the only easy option.

Hard ons... at home I usually piss in the bathroom sink. And yes, I rinse it out.

Reactions: Dutchstud

I have, but I've found that it isn't physically possible to completely empty the bladder when sitting. Guys were made to pee standing up. Could be health issue if you leave some behind from what I've read on this before.
We might be made differently, but I find the complete opposite to be true. It's physically impossible to completely empty my bladder standing up. Plus, I always dribble in my undies afterwards no matter how many times I shake it. This has nothing to do with my being uncut. I always pull back my foreskin before peeing. Leaving small amounts of urine in your bladder for long periods of time causes bad cases of UTI. I know from experience. If I'm at home I sit and have a clean toilet to prove it.

Reactions: Dutchstud

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Generally, if there is a urinal then yes to standing up, otherwise no. Honestly, it's just cleaner that way. Now if I absolutely cannot wait and I am in a public place I will usually stand if there is not a urinal, but that's the only time. I basically refuse to sit on a public seat unless I absolutely have to.

longwideride

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been times when I've had to wait to piss, and if I can, I like to sit down for the extended void---there's the pressure rush, followed by a long, complete drain. When this happens, I get a very, very pleasurable relief 'ache' that lasts as long as I care to sit there. it seems. Same thing when I take a huge dump: my whole lower abdomen seems to pulse pleasurably with the relief. I'm just visceral, I guess, but I do enjoy both things.
Said something to my doctor about it once, because I thought it might indicate a problem, but he laughed and said 'Just enjoy it--you're a healthy horse'. He told me that some guys get what they call 'the pee shivers' that may be a vestigial orgasm...
Sometimes business IS pleasure :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I have too especially during the nighttime. I think my prostate is enlarged and pressing down on my ureatha.

How can one possibly write their name in the snow by sitting while taking a piss? Heresy.

I only piss sitting when I am taking a dump or if both my legs cannot support me standing.

Even if I am inebriated, incapacitated or so fucked up I will piss on the ceiling before admitting defeat by pissing sitting down.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with most of these answers. Right after I jack off, I almost need to sit otherwise I'll spray everywhere. Sometimes after a particularly grueling work day, I will. If I wake up in the night to pee, I always sit down. Otherwise, again, I'll probably spray everywhere and I can just go in, sit, and not wake up too much.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riding the subway in Boston has been close to my heart since I was a tyke in the late 50's and I had figured out how to short circuit the nickle toll booths.

I had the pleasure of utilizing the antiquated elevators while recuperating from knee replacement surgery this year.

Most of the elevators are used as urinals by the scum which crawl about the subway system while we sleep.

I haven't seen any sign of excessive splashing on the walls, does this mean that the elevators may be unisex urinals, or are they squatting trying not to ruin the ambiance of a standing puddle on the floor, no sign of no. 2's.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
When outdoors or if there's a urinal available I always stand. But if the only option is a toilet I generally sit .... if you're six and a half feet tall, piss like a firehose and frequently wear shorts you can understand why.

Reactions: Nectarseeker69