ever pickup a guy walking & be offered a BJ ?

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been out running and had a car pull over and roll down his window...I thought he needed directions, but he asked if he could suck my cock!! I was surprised at first but then politely turned him down.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been out running and had a car pull over and roll down his window...I thought he needed directions, but he asked if he could suck my cock!! I was surprised at first but then politely turned him down.

thats the smartest response i've read in this post, turning down random sexual encounters with complete strangers

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to start off with this guy was as decent looking guy as ben affleck, with a diffrent face, i dont make a habit of picking up folks unless i see a smokimg car and a guy walking from it, or the like. this was a 2 lane main hiway thru small towns in southern louisiana, cane fields, farmhouses,occaisional businesses, a guy walking that looks decent is not common for hitchikers thru there. any way, im driving a 2004 white jeep wrangler rubicon with the bikini top n half doors.no back glass or sides,not much privacy!! this was last week, we get up to speed, lotta wind noise, he offers to blow me,i look hes rubbing his nuts while looking at mine, i ask him what he said again so he ran his hand over my junk and sorta squeezed , well my stomach jumped, my heart raced up was suprised,we are almost out in the open!!!!!!!!!! i looked over and he was headed down to greet the master. was so nervous i have done things when i was a teen to make the pope blush, but it is a shock to be outside in broad daylite, couldnt let a car get too close behind me or u could see him laying over. ive only been this nervous one time before when i was 16. feelings of stop,dont quickly turned to dont stop. Like it was planned there was no oncoming cars cops or hardly any thing behind me close. the whole thing lasted about 5 min or so, felt like 20 min looking over my shoulder. but it was so forbidden it made my whole body shake. i couldnt hardly hold the clutch when i stopped to let him off at the main hiway crossing. he not only swallowad it all he wiped my dick dry with his white shirt and put me back together as best he could, all while im driving the hell out of that damn jeep. it was like being in a small car wreck, it happens fast,u do what u gotta do , then youre shook after. man it was a freakin rush,im glad that wasnt planned id be in jail for something!! i even forgot what he said his name was. i was going thru Ville Platte Louisiana, if u see him ,hes good!!!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Well to start off with this guy was as decent looking guy as ben affleck, with a diffrent face, i dont make a habit of picking up folks unless i see a smokimg car and a guy walking from it, or the like. this was a 2 lane main hiway thru small towns in southern louisiana, cane fields, farmhouses,occaisional businesses, a guy walking that looks decent is not common for hitchikers thru there. any way, im driving a 2004 white jeep wrangler rubicon with the bikini top n half doors.no back glass or sides,not much privacy!! this was last week, we get up to speed, lotta wind noise, he offers to blow me,i look hes rubbing his nuts while looking at mine, i ask him what he said again so he ran his hand over my junk and sorta squeezed , well my stomach jumped, my heart raced up was suprised,we are almost out in the open!!!!!!!!!! i looked over and he was headed down to greet the master. was so nervous i have done things when i was a teen to make the pope blush, but it is a shock to be outside in broad daylite, couldnt let a car get too close behind me or u could see him laying over. ive only been this nervous one time before when i was 16. feelings of stop,dont quickly turned to dont stop. Like it was planned there was no oncoming cars cops or hardly any thing behind me close. the whole thing lasted about 5 min or so, felt like 20 min looking over my shoulder. but it was so forbidden it made my whole body shake. i couldnt hardly hold the clutch when i stopped to let him off at the main hiway crossing. he not only swallowad it all he wiped my dick dry with his white shirt and put me back together as best he could, all while im driving the hell out of that damn jeep. it was like being in a small car wreck, it happens fast,u do what u gotta do , then youre shook after. man it was a freakin rush,im glad that wasnt planned id be in jail for something!! i even forgot what he said his name was. i was going thru Ville Platte Louisiana, if u see him ,hes good!!!

Damn Cajun...that was a hot story! Look who is the tease now stud:wink:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A different kind of story. I was going south though Cincinnati and was a couple hours early, so decided to drive the old route, not the interstate. Along the way there was this young lady who gave me the eye from the sidewalk. I drove a couple blocks and turned back and picked her up. All she wanted was money for a package of cigarettes. And she offered me her body as payment.
She directed me to a large parking area and we parked near trees. At that hour on this Sunday morning everything was deserted. She ridded herself of her jeans and panties. I put my seat back and reclined as far as it could go.
And pulled my pants down and put a rubber on my hard cock She mounted me and it was wonderful. She was riding me and giving me great pleasure; my hands were on her breasts. We went at it for a nice little while, then I reached down to put my thumb on her clit to help her cumm. And I discovered she had started her period while we were screwing. She saw my red thumb and climbed off me. I had a roll of paper towels and so we were able to clean up quite well. We dressed and I took her to a food shop that was open and handed her a $10 bill.
Afterwards, I wished she would have just stayed on me until I had my cumm.
End of story.

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
very HOT story... :tongue:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Cajun Boy!
Thanks for the super-hot story. And thanks for the avatar showing your handsome face.
If you're willing to let a dude suck you off in public, why not share with us a picture of your dick? Since it's 8 x 6, it must look pretty good! How about it, dude? :wink:
Thanks!

D_Toadnack Elbowgrease IV

Account Disabled
Media
I Had Picked Up A Guy Walking On The Interstate . Neat Clean Cut Had One Small Duffle Bag. His So Call Wife Ripped Him Off And Took E-v-e-r-y Thing!!! Poor Fella. But! To Make A Long Story Short I Stopped In Covington La. And Got A Room For Him. Next Thing I New I Was Joining Him Inn Bed And Boy! Was I Surprised At This Guy Pakage. We Had A Little Fun . And The Next Day He Went To Chase Her Down ? He Was Really Pissed About The Issue..... Of Here Leaving With Every Thing?... Oh! Well! I Had Fun ... :)

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Had Picked Up A Guy Walking On The Interstate . Neat Clean Cut Had One Small Duffle Bag. His So Call Wife Ripped Him Off And Took E-v-e-r-y Thing!!! Poor Fella. But! To Make A Long Story Short I Stopped In Covington La. And Got A Room For Him. Next Thing I New I Was Joining Him Inn Bed And Boy! Was I Surprised At This Guy Pakage. We Had A Little Fun . And The Next Day He Went To Chase Her Down ? He Was Really Pissed About The Issue..... Of Here Leaving With Every Thing?... Oh! Well! I Had Fun ... :)

Great story dude!!

SDSU_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
umm haha funny, once yes, at Starbucks in Hillcrest in San Diego stopped buy for a cold drink. Park my street bike, took my helmet off and a dude walked by and made some funny noise and winked at me and said I can please you any day baby! Haha flattering but crazy!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...She was riding me and giving me great pleasure; my hands were on her breasts. We went at it for a nice little while, then I reached down to put my thumb on her clit to help her cumm. And I discovered she had started her period while we were screwing...

I've never let a little menstrual blood get in the way of a good screw. That sort of iron-y metallic smell is a turn on.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember in my younger, more naive days, I was out walking for pleasure, when this guy pulled up in his fine 280Z and asked if I needed a ride. I declined and he went on his way. A few minutes later, he re-appeared, with the same offer. Once again, I declined, but he persisted, which made me feel very uneasy at the time. I guess in my naivety, I couldn't figure out that he was offering more than a ride. I guess today, I would have figured out his "real" offer and might have taken him up on it, although I still worry about being beat up/robbed and left on the side of the road somewhere. I still have a fantasy in my mind of what might have happen and wish the opportunity would come up again.