Ever Piss The Wall On Purpose?

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Knew a guy that used to piss the urinal wall, when treated unfairly or had disappointing service in restaurants etc. He wouldn’t soak the place...but instead, his release amount was merely congruent to the level of disrespect or tidiness of the facility.
Anyone here ever do something this taboo?

Ceilings, sinks, car tires...the list is endless. However in my defense I was extremely drunk and as earlier pointed out immature.

If you find yourself doing this just stop. It's not nice and will not improve the quality of the servers or the janitor

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did this guy you knew think that the server had to clean it up? Because I can tell you that they definitely didn't. If it's early in the day then a busser has to clean it up. A 15 year old kid. If it's later then it's up to the night cleaners. This guy you knew is a total d bag.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only time I remember doing something similar was when I first started school at about 4 or 5. We used to stand in front of one of those porcelain trough urinals and see who could piss the highest, even if that meant it went above the top of the porcelain.

D

deleted300444

The only time I remember doing something similar was when I first started school at about 4 or 5. We used to stand in front of one of those porcelain trough urinals and see who could piss the highest, even if that meant it went above the top of the porcelain.

That all sounds familiar. Fire! Put out the fire was the game we played

Knew a guy that used to piss the urinal wall, when treated unfairly or had disappointing service in restaurants etc. He wouldn’t soak the place...but instead, his release amount was merely congruent to the level of disrespect or tidiness of the facility.
That's just fucking ignorant.

If you receive bad service, no matter where it is, communicate to someone that you weren't satisfied. You don't even have to do it while you are there. Go online, phone management later, tell your friends so that they don't go there, etc.

Pissing all over the bathroom doesn't punish your server, or the chef, or management. It creates a mess for the next person that uses the bathroom, as well as the cleaning staff who had nothing to do with whatever the original issue was.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've done it on places where they actually charge you for the use of the toilet, you would expect it to be sparkling clean. but when i pay for the use of a restroom and it is super dirty, it gets me mad and i piss all over the place but the actual toilet/urinal.

Reactions: Blokeboy

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No, of course not. But I am intrigued by his standards index. Was it something like a 1-5 scale for several components of service?
Like, he goes to TGIFridays, and thinks, "Cleanliness gets a 2, speed of service gets a 4, food gets a 2.5, attractive server gets a 5 for an average of 3.375. Let me look that up on my phone app...let's see....score of 3.375 in a national chain eatery gets 5 seconds of urine stream on the floor in front of the urinal. O.k., here goes....One-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand, four-one thousand, five one-thousand. And the rest in the urinal proper and I'm done. Cool."

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty sad that people think like that. They get upset and seek to do something like piss on the walls or floor for someone else to clean up. I experienced something like this at a job that I was working during the graveyard shift at a 24 Hour Adult Bookstore. A lot of intoxicated men would come in after hours when the club was closed to look at the nude magazines and stare at the dvd cases. Occasionally they would ask to go to the restroom which we had to open with a key to deter stealing. I'd sometimes find that the guys would piss all over the floor and sometimes I'd have to clean semen off of the walls and from inside the sink because they'd get horny from looking at the magazines and dvd covers. The urine was by far the worst smelling. One guy was so sloshed he didn't even bother asking to for the restroom he just unzipped his pants in the isle and started pissing and I could hear the sound of liquid splashing on the linoleum. I ended up having him kicked out by our security guard that was in the parking lot and told him to never come into the store or again or it would be trespassing.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have bad service in a restaurant, don't go back. The person cleaning the restroom might be from a hired cleaning company and has nothing to do with the service. They are probably wondering what rude person urinated on the wall.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The obvious answer is "OF COURSE!"

It is part of MAN'S INHERENT NATURE.

A guy standing in the middle of a huge grass field will walk out of his way for hundreds of meters/yards to piss again something/anything.

This is a fact of The Universe of Man.

Reactions: twoton

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, can't say that I have. Nor can I say it ever crossed my mind. When I have received poor service, I find it more appropriate to have a polite conversation with the affected person and/or management. I find that much more effective in addressing poor service than purposely pissing on the bathroom walls.

As others have observed, doing such only punishes the person who ends up having to clean the restroom. Who most likely had no part in the service irregularity. For example, at my favorite locally-owned eatery, the person who cleans the bathroom is the Host/Hostess.

Got an issue about service? Be a fucking man and take it up with management or who wronged you. I don't understand why some numbskull would do such an immature act. WTF is wrong with some folks?

And OP, I'd suggest you might want to hang out with a different friend. I'd hate to think you make him mad and he pisses all over your bathroom wall...

Last edited:

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The obvious answer is "OF COURSE!"

It is part of MAN'S INHERENT NATURE.

A guy standing in the middle of a huge grass field will walk out of his way for hundreds of meters/yards to piss again something/anything.

This is a fact of The Universe of Man.

I am not sure this is completely true. I think if I was in a field, felt the need and it was somewhere quiet, I'd quite happy just piss on the ground rather than search for a tree.

I do agree there is a sense of fredom of just going wherever you are outside, rather than searching for a toilet, but there is a time and place for everything and that is not at all the same as making work for the people who clean restaurant toilets. I agree with others that the way to protest about poor service is to the deal with the people who serve you. Pay only for the food and not the service if you think it is that poor.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
i've done it on places where they actually charge you for the use of the toilet, you would expect it to be sparkling clean. but when i pay for the use of a restroom and it is super dirty, it gets me mad and i piss all over the place but the actual toilet/urinal.
I think more do this, than they would like to admit. Some naughty boys miss purposely, simply for the thrill of rebellion.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Pretty sad that people think like that. They get upset and seek to do something like piss on the walls or floor for someone else to clean up. I experienced something like this at a job that I was working during the graveyard shift at a 24 Hour Adult Bookstore. A lot of intoxicated men would come in after hours when the club was closed to look at the nude magazines and stare at the dvd cases. Occasionally they would ask to go to the restroom which we had to open with a key to deter stealing. I'd sometimes find that the guys would piss all over the floor and sometimes I'd have to clean semen off of the walls and from inside the sink because they'd get horny from looking at the magazines and dvd covers. The urine was by far the worst smelling. One guy was so sloshed he didn't even bother asking to for the restroom he just unzipped his pants in the isle and started pissing and I could hear the sound of liquid splashing on the linoleum. I ended up having him kicked out by our security guard that was in the parking lot and told him to never come into the store or again or it would be trespassing.
Bet you could write book from all the things you witnessed, from the bookstore.

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first job when I was a kid was to work at a park with a beach and clean up the grounds. We would pull weeds, rake the grass etc. But we also had to clean toilets and walk around with one of those pokey sticks and pick up trash. Honestly, it was a fun job- I got to be outside all day and be at the beach.

But I also learned a lot about how trashy and gross people are. People would sometimes throw their trash at us while we were out walking around. Also, people would poo in the trash cans or even sometimes right in front of the door to the bathrooms (because they were angry that the bathrooms to the beach closed at 9pm, even though there was an open bathroom like 50 feet away). People are so f-ing gross.

Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you have bad service in a restaurant, don't go back. The person cleaning the restroom might be from a hired cleaning company and has nothing to do with the service. They are probably wondering what rude person urinated on the wall.
Totally true.

I rarely have bad service that makes me that upset, but when I do, I just don't tip the server. Money talks bullshit walks, but no need to make someone else's life hard, when they had nothing to do with the bad service.