Ever play dick "games"?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The new comedy "Waiting" is about employees in a restaurant. It begins with one waiter explaining to a new trainee that the male waiters at this restaurant play a game with each other called "Show Your Dick," in which the guys expose their dicks and/or balls to other male waiters to trick them into glancing down at them. If they do look at them, then the flasher wins the right to kick the looker in the rear.

This started me thinking about some possible real-life "games" that guys play involving their dicks. It seems that wherever there is a bunch of guys with dicks, some kind of dick "game" will eventually pop up. For example, I attended an all-boys high school, and sometimes the guys would play a game with each other called "Bipping!" This consisted of one guy walking up to another guy and lightly punching his fingers into the guy's bulging crotch, trying to make the "victim" feel just a little pain in his balls.

In college, I heard of some frats playing "Fly the Flag," which meant they'd make a guy get a raging hard on and then throw a cloth over it so that it looked like a flag flying from a staff. The guy had to keep the flag flying at "full staff!"

So think back to your Boy Scout days or your Army barracks or your college dorm or the gym locker room. What kind of adolescent but fun "dick games" did you play with your buds? I'd like to hear about it! Thanks! :smile:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm...it's not exactly a dick game, but there's a game called "nutball." I stumbled across some youtube vids of the game. As far as I can tell, it's kinda like catch, except that you aim for the other guy's crotch...and he's not allowed to catch it. Then he throws it at your crotch. And so on. It seems these guys often miss the target and instead hit their buddy's thigh, hip, or stomach instead. So I think the point of the game is to a) hit the target, and b) have a laugh at your friend's expense if you do. I suppose there may also be a weird thrill of fear/anticipation as someone throws a ball at your nuts.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hummm, I'm reminded of a dick game played by an army company group during off hours at night in their barracks. These guys were forced to get hardons, hang a bucket of water on it and see how far they could get across the room without spilling any water. I never asked what reward the winner got, but I imagine he got whatever he wanted with all the erected penes there.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i used to play with an ex when he got hard, and make out like it was a car gear shift. complete with revving noises.

yes, i am weird.

thermotax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine gave a speech once to a small group of people. He was oblivious that the entire time, his pants zipper was down. (the speech was such that we couldn't let him know about it).
Afterwards we told him and he was mortified, but laughed it off.
Shortly thereafter he was over at my house and we were getting ready to leave for somewhere, but before we left, I made a pit-stop in the restroom. I came out with my nuts hanging out of my fly and said "Let's go, I'm ready to give a speech!"
We both laughed about it.
Prior to that, he had never seen any part of eachother's "stash". After that little joke, I found it no big deal to be exposed in anyway around him and visa-versa. It's no big deal now - but we owe it to an accident and a practical joke.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never participated as either the shaver or shavee, but in college I heard one form of hazing was to shave a guy's balls. These days it just sounds like something of an introduction to a common practice, but then it sounded outrageous.

It often was combined with driving the guy somewhere and leaving him there naked.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No dick games, but one time at a Diner after hanging out at a str8 club one guy stuck his (limp) dick thru half a bagel. He wanted to show it to the female owner of the diner. She came back and buttered it with a butter knife. It was VERY funny.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
A friend of mine told me he was in bed with two girls.

By turn the girls gave a stroke to his penis, the one who made him cum was the looser.

(should I believe him, even if one of the girls indirectly confirmed?)