Ever Propositioned a Complete Stranger in Public?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often have almost uncontrollable urges to proposition sexy men in public situations without knowing whether they were gay/bi or not. One time I gave my card to a dreamy hot construction worker at a work site, but fortunately he was behind an 8 foot high fence with no way of attacking me:).Have you ever acted on these impulses with positive results?

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i havent proposition men like that, kinda think it has to do with the fear factor of gettin' an ass whoopin. however, about a year year, i was doing some backpacking in oklahoma up near the broken bow area. came to town to get more supplies and was headed out into the mountains again (or at least what pass as mountains in oklahoma). outside of town a local cop pulled me over, wanted to talk was wondering where i was headed, told me it was going to snow later in the higher elevations. noticed while he was talking to me, he started chubbin up in his tight cop pants. i was wearing a pair of wranglers dick down right leg. i started getting wood myself when he started tugging at his crotch, desperate to give his dick some breathing room in his pants. well long story short, he gave me a ride, his shift was about to end anyhow, and he drove me to a logging road, drove in about a mile and i ended up sucking his dick in the cop car. knew what he wanted before we got there, he had been talking about sex and what i did for getting laid while i had been on the road. told him i just humped the hell outta my sleeping bag each night, or creamed my jockstrap in it. hearing that really got him turned on evidently he started telling me how he liked to masturbate in a lubed rubber at night thrusting in his bed.
as for the blowjob, he didnt last long, guess he was just too horny. about three minutes tops, but it was still hot, him grunting and moaning the entire time.

Cleveguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fear factor of propositioning a (probably) straight guy is real, or I'd do it all the time. One time I did though was with a service rep who came to my house to clean and inspect my furnace before winter. He had been to my home before, the previous couple years for the same thing. It got to the point that I requested him when I called for the service. (Other years, other guys had come to do it, and all but one of them was incredibly hot.) But this time, I sort of knew the guy. We talked a lot while he worked upstairs with the thermostat and we joked and sort of got to know each other. I even left nude male magazines on the table to see if I got a reaction from him. (I never noticed a reaction from him.) So, one time, when he was done and about to leave, I asked him if he would like head. He said, "Sure! Who from?" He must have known there was no one in the house but him and me. I said, "Me." He got all nervous and said he really didn't get into that type of thing, sorry. Well, I was disappointed, but I was glad I asked. But it was in a situation that I knew wouldn't be dangerous or threatening. I knew he was really a nice guy. I just hoped he would be into getting head, too. He was over again the next year to service the furnace, but he came with a new guy, to train him. After that, I had to get a new furnace so I haven't had that company out since. I wonder how he's doing.

Reactions: Thisaintjohnny

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back in my college days, I was often propositioned by complete strangers at the bus station in Houston. Let me tell you, as a str8 guy, as flattering as it seemed, it was also very disturbing especially when the guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My father's friend he is very hot guy and well build, he is a bit younger then my dad, he is 38 years old, and he is married. But he always look at me, specialy when I'm in the pool. Sometime I feel like asking him: You want a blowjob lol But imagine he said no and tell my father, my father will kill me lol