Ever Put Your Cock In/on Food Like Honey, Watermelon Etc.?

Im just wondering if there are guys like me who tried to put their cock on food. I put my cock in a jar of honey, in coffee, donut around my cock, banana, watermelon. And it’s not like i use it as a masturbation toy but sometimes I just like to put my hard cock on stuff and it just makes me even more horny for some reason. Just wondering if there are more guys who do this and what have you put your dick on.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man is she telling you something about her desire to use chocolate? Just asking, please do not take offense and assuming you are not black.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im just wondering if there are guys like me who tried to put their cock on food. I put my cock in a jar of honey, in coffee, donut around my cock, banana, watermelon. And it’s not like i use it as a masturbation toy but sometimes I just like to put my hard cock on stuff and it just makes me even more horny for some reason. Just wondering if there are more guys who do this and what have you put your dick on.
try fucking a peach - then eating it!

I hollowed out a cucumber once and used that as a masturbation tool. It was..weird. I thought it was going to be a lot hotter than it was, but the reality was fairly disappointing.