Ever Put Your Cock In/on Food Like Honey, Watermelon Etc.?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No-- Never got into the 'food and sex' thing. And certainly never put my cock on/in a food product. I recall reading a book by Phillip Roth called Portnoys Complaint where the main character masturbated with some liver...then cooked it and served it.

Magic Dylan

Cherished Member
Media
anyone got any pics? From the internet or your own?

From a stripper I have seen dance!

47455.jpg

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time a lover smothered his cock balls and asshole with Maple syrup, covered me the same way and we spent a long time eating the stuff from each others body along with cock sucking cum eating and rimming

Reactions: puspentit

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hot candle wax dripped on the tip and head and along the shaft.
Same goes using syrups: chocolate, maple and other assorted flavors.
Sliced fruits can be fun! He's tied up and cock teased by slowly rubbing what ever fruit used over his cock slit. Down along the under side of his shaft. Dick has to be pointing up towards him, if you didn't figure that out. Over his balls and down along his taint. Repeatedly teasing. Licking and sucking up the fruit juices. Licking his cock.
Same goes using ice cubes

Reactions: Gj816

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No-- Never got into the 'food and sex' thing. And certainly never put my cock on/in a food product. I recall reading a book by Phillip Roth called Portnoys Complaint where the main character masturbated with some liver...then cooked it and served it.
And there's a guy in Mailer's Naked And The Dead says that the feel of a pussy is like dipping your cock in a pot of honey.

Reactions: diver6

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And there's a guy in Mailer's Naked And The Dead says that the feel of a pussy is like dipping your cock in a pot of honey.

I guess guys get creative! Better than some of those guys that nail their balls to a plank of wood.....LOL

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whip cream was first, then honey, chutney, chocolate syrup, beer, and my all time favorite - ice cream (in particular chocolate marshmallow). I had a FWB dude who would even bring the ice cream over. I always said it was my favorite treat - the ice cream and his dick.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whip cream was first, then honey, chutney, chocolate syrup, beer, and my all time favorite - ice cream (in particular chocolate marshmallow). I had a FWB dude who would even bring the ice cream over. I always said it was my favorite treat - the ice cream and his dick.
Yep, cracker with honey and cum - perfect